• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the No-Mark Promise of Our New Simple Addition Dishes

In summary, the "no-mark promise" for the new Simple Addition dishes means that they will not leave any marks or scratches on surfaces. They are safe to use in the oven and microwave, and can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water. It is not recommended to use metal utensils with the dishes, and they come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty.
cochef
Gold Member
I have a host wondering if the new dishes will get marks on them like the old ones. I told her they would not but that I would check with you all just to back up my statement. I seem to remember when they came out that one of the features was "no marking".

We use them every day and there are NO MARKS!!

That's good to hear, my polka dot ones were horrible!!

I wonder why some do and some dinnerware doesn't. Is it a coating on top?

I don't know... I love mine! I was thrilled when they came out and over the moon with the salt, pepper, sugar and creamer sets. LOL

1. What exactly is the "no-mark promise" for the new Simple Addition dishes?

The no-mark promise means that the new Simple Addition dishes will not leave any marks or scratches on your countertops or surfaces, even after repeated use.

2. Are the Simple Addition dishes safe to use in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Simple Addition dishes are made from high-quality stoneware that is safe for use in the oven and microwave. Just be sure to follow the recommended temperature guidelines for optimal performance.

3. How do I clean the Simple Addition dishes?

The Simple Addition dishes are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash them with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads as they can damage the non-stick surface.

4. Can I use metal utensils with the Simple Addition dishes?

It is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Simple Addition dishes as they can scratch the non-stick surface. It is best to use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils to prolong the life of your dishes.

5. Do the Simple Addition dishes come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your Simple Addition dishes for any reason, you can return them for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • RAWOLFI