• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership News Day #2 Post Here........

and yes you will get a free spring product. :)Thanks for the question!You should get level 2 for your November Sales...and yes you will get a free spring product. :)Thanks for the question!
I think there is general session this morning from 9-11 mtn time. So we should hear after a bit.

I just got a text from my director that said, "You can get money off your first recruit!!!!"

I heard the same thing. You only need 4 people to promote now!

StacieB said:
I think there is general session this morning from 9-11 mtn time. So we should hear after a bit.

Remember they are Mountain time. ;)

So does that mean my Recruit that signed in November...do I get commission from her sales now before I get the 2nd one?

pcchefjane said:
So does that mean my Recruit that signed in November...do I get commission from her sales now before I get the 2nd one?

I was wondering the same exact thing. I am so psyched!

I can't wait to hear more. These products have got me excited about PC again. I was getting sick of PC and actually started another DS business because it was easier to sell and I got my money right then...of course PC still has the best plan for hostesses. I make more money up front with my other business, but I have to pay for my hostess gifts and all of my supplies...nothing free from them. The parties are more fun but I think it was because I was just tired of PC. But, I'm pumped now and plan to get back on track with the new selling season.

PCJenni said:
I heard the same thing. You only need 4 people to promote now!

REALLY????!!!!!!! :):D:balloon::sing::chef::rolleyes:

That is soooo Exciting!

Only 4 to promote to Director - did I read that right? I just signed my #4 after Christmas - I am so excited!!!!!
What else changed about Directorship? Is it still $4000 a month in sales with you and your team?
I can't wait to hear - I'm busting at the seams!!!

Wow, I would LOVE to get commission of my recruit! That would be cool!My recruiter is going to be ticked she quit if she finds this out! ;)

ChefBeckyD can be a director now too - too cool!

Janet, I thought the same thing, my recruiter quit a year ago LOL

Fluffy215 said:
Janet, I thought the same thing, my recruiter quit a year ago LOL

Mine moved to NC and dropped off the face of the earth. I only knew she quit because my ED asked if I knew anything because she went inactive for the first time in 10 years. Now, my commission statement has my ED as who I'm assigned to.

Oh well, works for me...my ED was my director so that is who trains me anyway. My recruiter was just on paper, not really existent in my business.

pckrissy said:
can someone refresh my memory...submit 2 shows..for July correct?

Um LOL...omy!! I didn't realize how bad my brain is!!! That was the other SAT!
Sorry, juggling all my pc, day job, house/wife/mom stuff is really catching up with me! Kuddos to all of you who make it look effortless.....i will go torture myself for being so dumb!

Wow, I deactivated for the first time in 4 years last September, so i lost my 1 recruit that I had for almost 2 years! Go figure! Well, I might piddle around with PC again. After fall's launch of products I was disappointed, not only that but I had moved my business for the 3rd time and was looking for full time work. I wouldn't mind a show here and there though. Good info to know! I'm anxious to hear how the program has changed! Times are changing, so makes sense the program would too! Thanks for the info!

I also have just one recruit, had two but one went inactive and in a year hasn't even tried :( So now I am psyched over the one recruit thing. I can't wait to tell my recruit because about 2 months ago she asked me if she would get comission on her recruit if she did recruit and I told her no she had to have two to get that bonus and so maybe she will try harder for recruiting at least one now that she knows there is something in it for her LOL

I think it's smart to give benefits quicker b/c it makes you more likely to go for it. Once you do, you do more. It's just like all of the consultants that just planned to do a few shows and quit and then stick with it :). If they want us to recruit SO badly, they really need to make changes...so glad they are!

Jules711 said:
I think it's smart to give benefits quicker b/c it makes you more likely to go for it. Once you do, you do more. It's just like all of the consultants that just planned to do a few shows and quit and then stick with it :). If they want us to recruit SO badly, they really need to make changes...so glad they are!

I agree with you. I can't wait for all the details. :)

janetupnorth said:
ChefBeckyD can be a director now too - too cool!

I thought the same thing Janet. She sooooo deserves it!

There were more details to being a Director now... You must have Senior Consultants (1 recruit) or Team Leaders (2 or more recruits) under you to qualify as a Director as well as $750 personal sales and $4,000 team sales. Over-rides will be paid through 4 lines. Productivity Bonus raise from $7.50 per consultant to $10.00 per consultant.

There is also a bonus of $25.00 cash incentive for each recruit at Sr. Cons and Team Leader levels and a $30.00 cash incentive for each recruit for Directors.

Also a new twist for those that don't recruit you can be a Director by maintaining $6,000/month in personal sales.

I did not get the details for Advanced Directors and above.

Hope this info is helpful and exciting to all.....

thanks!

sfasfasf

Kathy Huffstatler said:
There were more details to being a Director now... You must have Senior Consultants (1 recruit) or Team Leaders (2 or more recruits) under you to qualify as a Director as well as $750 personal sales and $4,000 team sales. Over-rides will be paid through 4 lines. Productivity Bonus raise from $7.50 per consultant to $10.00 per consultant.

There is also a bonus of $25.00 cash incentive for each recruit at Sr. Cons and Team Leader levels and a $30.00 cash incentive for each recruit for Directors.

Also a new twist for those that don't recruit you can be a Director by maintaining $6,000/month in personal sales.

I did not get the details for Advanced Directors and above.

Hope this info is helpful and exciting to all.....

So if I am reading this right, you have to have the 4 recruits to be a director AND one of your 4 recruits must have atleast 1 recruit?

YES, that is how I heard it..... I was listening live on my phone from conference this am.

Several other details of interest: For those Directors that are not up to speed with these new qualifications, you will have a grace period until July. For all other new Directors this will go into effect in April. One more WONDERFUL detail, if you fall out of Directorship (currently know as relinquishment) you will not loose the consultants in your down line. This in itself is a MAJOR perk. It will make it much easier to recover if you have the situation arise.

It sounds like they are restructing the entire program, not just directorship. hmm...I will definately need to read this to understand more. :)

pamperedpals said:
It sounds like they are restructing the entire program, not just directorship. hmm...I will definately need to read this to understand more. :)

HA! Just got off the phone with my D, who just got off the phone with my AD who is at conference.

She says there will be a tutorial on the new structure online Saturday by 1pm CST.

I AM SO SO SO SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!!!

okay... the recruiting / slash promoting info is GREAT, but.....

I WANT THE SAT DETAILS!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::blushing:

I will be interested to see the details. I'm not sure it's really right to base directorship on someone else's recruiting though. I know people that that have 10 people under them, but none have recruited. So SHE's going to lose directorship? I don't think that's right.

peichef said:
okay... the recruiting / slash promoting info is GREAT, but.....

I WANT THE SAT DETAILS!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::blushing:

LOL - and now the SAT doesn't mean as much....because if the the Director structure has changed the way I think it has - I'll be getting the Directors Package with everything anyway!:D:D:D

pamperedlady037@bellsouth said:
I have a brunch show to do could you help me in what to cook

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares......easy and very yummy! It shows a good amount of products too....including stoneware!!!

Jules711 said:
I will be interested to see the details. I'm not sure it's really right to base directorship on someone else's recruiting though. I know people that that have 10 people under them, but none have recruited. So SHE's going to lose directorship? I don't think that's right.

We don't have all the details yet. There may be something in place for situations like these.

So has anyone heard of a new recruiting promotion? I would like a good one to help my downline to recruit so I can be Director.

Don't you have to be a director at the time of SAT to get the director pack?

I too don't think your status should be based on someone else's recruiting ... I hope it's an EITHER/OR kind of thing (4 recruits including one who has a recruit or 5 who don't recruit.)

I agree with you don't have full control over yourself .and I thought that your goals may not be the same as people you bring into the business .But now they have to be . My Ad has 50 1st line but only 2 directors , thats a big chance you have to take on making one of your 1st line to recrite

Is this a promotion or an ongoing thing?

Di_Can_Cook said:
Don't you have to be a director at the time of SAT to get the director pack?

I too don't think your status should be based on someone else's recruiting ... I hope it's an EITHER/OR kind of thing (4 recruits including one who has a recruit or 5 who don't recruit.)

When you promote, you get sent the current Director's package!

chef131doreen said:
I agree with you don't have full control over yourself .and I thought that your goals may not be the same as people you bring into the business .But now they have to be . My Ad has 50 1st line but only 2 directors , thats a big chance you have to take on making one of your 1st line to recrite

Yep that's what I'm thinking.... I don't have a problem controling myself I hate it when my team won't recruit...
oh well... I'm not going to freak yet... might be better than I'm expecting!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Don't you have to be a director at the time of SAT to get the director pack?I too don't think your status should be based on someone else's recruiting ... I hope it's an EITHER/OR kind of thing (4 recruits including one who has a recruit or 5 who don't recruit.)

The way it works presently (in Canada, anyway) is that if Directors do $1500 in sales 3/4 months listed on the SAT details (fine print) they get the director benefits kit. A consultant who does $1500 3 of those 4 months who promotes during the next selling season get the director benefits upon promoting.

Looks like Becky & I were typing at the same time.

peichef said:
The way it works presently (in Canada, anyway) is that if Directors do $1500 in sales 3/4 months listed on the SAT details (fine print) they get the director benefits kit. A consultant who does $1500 3 of those 4 months who promotes during the next selling season get the director benefits upon promoting.

Same thing here - only our requirement is $1250.

merego said:
Sounds like we get more than 1 product for submitting 2 shows in November and December:thumbup:

So if I submitted only 1 show in November and nothing in December I don't get anything? I thought it was separate for each month.

Humble Beginnings said:
So if I submitted only 1 show in November and nothing in December I don't get anything? I thought it was separate for each month.

If you submit 2 shows in November you get something. Then it went on to the sales levels.

If you submit 2 shows in December, you get something else.

You don't have to submit in both months to get something the other month, but you have to submit 2 shows in one of those months to get the benefits for submitting two shows.

I can't remember if you had to have 2 shows in November for the sales levels. But that was a requirement before.

Humble Beginnings said:

It is separate for each month. Level 1 of Nov SAT was hold & submit 2 shows to get a / some free product. The other levels are based on sales, not # of shows. Level 1 of Dec SAT was hold and submit 2 shows to get a / some free product.

If you go through some of the earlier posts, you'll see what the 2 show rewards are for Nov & Dec.

If you sold at least $1,500 in that one Nov. show you get the SAT package that we're all waiting to find out the contents are....... Otherwise, no you didn't qualify for the Sell a thon. (See the guidelines someone posted much earlier in this thread.)

it is seperate for each month. And shows for Nov and 2 shows for Dec.

Jules711 said:

Hopefully they will be grandfathered into the program or have an extended time to achieve the requirement's.

However, as someone said, we don't have all the details yet. It will be interesting though. :0

Why don't we break off the recruiting discussion to another thread? There has been over 20 posts on this alone just speculating the changes... I want Level 1 ($1,500) news!!

Just talked to my director again - and she said that our AD says that everything with recruiting and promoting is easier now! She is really excited about it, and our AD is a pretty mellow personality!

She told my D it could mean a payraise of up to 30% for my D!

I'm like a stinkin' junkie :yuck: I want more information! :angel::chef::angel:

prepchef said:
i'm like a stinkin' junkie :yuck: I want more information! :angel::chef::angel:

lol me too!! :)

I feel like I've been checking for updates for 2 days and gotten nothing else done - I'm a junkie also

<h2>1. What is Leadership News Day #2 and why is it important?</h2><p>Leadership News Day #2 is a designated day for leaders at Pampered Chef to share important updates and news with their teams. It is important because it allows for clear communication and helps keep everyone on the same page.</p><h2>2. How often does Leadership News Day #2 occur?</h2><p>Leadership News Day #2 occurs once a month on the second day of the month.</p><h2>3. Can anyone attend Leadership News Day #2?</h2><p>Only designated leaders at Pampered Chef are invited to attend Leadership News Day #2. However, the information shared on this day is typically passed down to their teams.</p><h2>4. What type of information is typically shared on Leadership News Day #2?</h2><p>Leadership News Day #2 is used to share important updates, new product launches, company announcements, and recognition of top performers. It is also an opportunity for leaders to ask questions and provide feedback.</p><h2>5. How can I access the information from Leadership News Day #2 if I am unable to attend?</h2><p>If you are unable to attend Leadership News Day #2, your leader will most likely share the information with you afterwards. You can also check the company's communication channels, such as the intranet or email, for any updates or recordings of the event.</p>

1. What is Leadership News Day #2 and why is it important?

Leadership News Day #2 is a designated day for leaders at Pampered Chef to share important updates and news with their teams. It is important because it allows for clear communication and helps keep everyone on the same page.

2. How often does Leadership News Day #2 occur?

Leadership News Day #2 occurs once a month on the second day of the month.

3. Can anyone attend Leadership News Day #2?

Only designated leaders at Pampered Chef are invited to attend Leadership News Day #2. However, the information shared on this day is typically passed down to their teams.

4. What type of information is typically shared on Leadership News Day #2?

Leadership News Day #2 is used to share important updates, new product launches, company announcements, and recognition of top performers. It is also an opportunity for leaders to ask questions and provide feedback.

5. How can I access the information from Leadership News Day #2 if I am unable to attend?

If you are unable to attend Leadership News Day #2, your leader will most likely share the information with you afterwards. You can also check the company's communication channels, such as the intranet or email, for any updates or recordings of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3 4
Replies
Views