• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam - Can You Update My Jan Host Letter Please?

In summary, the Jan Host Letter is a document sent to hosts in January that contains important information about promotions, new products, and special offers. It needs to be regularly updated to ensure hosts have current and accurate information. To request an update, reach out to your consultant. The updated version may have different promotions and offers. It cannot be customized for specific parties, but personalized invitations and marketing materials can be provided. The updated letter will be sent via email, but a physical copy can be requested from your consultant.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo

Attachments

• Jan 2010 Host Letter.doc
    785 KB · Views: 475
Cant wait to see the update :D I love using these letters!

Yep, I'll do it tomorrow and post!

Thank you!

Would you mind making the host/guest one page flyer for January, too?
I love those and use them every month!

dannyzmom said:
Would you mind making the host/guest one page flyer for January, too?
I love those and use them every month!

Yep, I'll do that one, though I might not get to it until the end of the week. That is usually the last one I do. :)

Here it is!

Couldn't decide on the font colors - it was almost too much red when I didn't have the purple in there. But, it is in Word, so change it however you want!

Attachments

• Attention January Hosts 11.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 553
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

kam said:
Yep, I'll do that one, though I might not get to it until the end of the week. That is usually the last one I do. :)

Thanks Kam! Your flyers are THE BEST!

1. Can you explain what the Jan Host Letter is and why it needs to be updated?

The Jan Host Letter is a document that is sent out to our hosts in the month of January. It contains important information about promotions, new products, and special offers for the month. It is important to update this letter regularly to ensure our hosts have the most current and accurate information.

2. How do I request an update to my Jan Host Letter?

To request an update to your Jan Host Letter, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you and make sure you receive the updated version as soon as possible.

3. Will the updated Jan Host Letter have different promotions and offers than the previous version?

Yes, the updated Jan Host Letter may have different promotions and offers than the previous version. We are constantly updating our offers and promotions to provide the best value to our hosts.

4. Can I customize the Jan Host Letter for my specific party or event?

Unfortunately, the Jan Host Letter cannot be customized for specific parties or events. However, your consultant can work with you to provide personalized invitations and marketing materials for your party.

5. How will I receive the updated Jan Host Letter?

The updated Jan Host Letter will be sent to you through email by your consultant. If you prefer a physical copy, please let your consultant know and they will be happy to provide one for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies