• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Host Special Extra Bonus?!

In summary, the July Host Special Extra Bonus is a special offer available to Pampered Chef hosts during the month of July. To earn this bonus, hosts must host a qualifying party or event with at least $200 in sales and three buying guests. The bonus typically includes exclusive products or discounts as a thank you to our hosts. It can be combined with other host rewards and is available for both in-person and online parties.
babywings76
Gold Member
"Earn a piece of our FABULOUS Stainless Steel Cookware by hosting a cooking show between July 21-25!! It is an amazing offer!!"

This was in an e-mail from my director. Earn? What are the details? Is this just the random drawing of 50 shows each day?

probably - the dates match

babywings76 said:
"Earn a piece of our FABULOUS Stainless Steel Cookware by hosting a cooking show between July 21-25!! It is an amazing offer!!"

This was in an e-mail from my director. Earn? What are the details? Is this just the random drawing of 50 shows each day?

Yes. Hopefully she expanded on that. That statement implies that everyone who hosts WILL get a piece of cookware.

I've got a question....do catalog shows that week count?

No, because the show must be in process when HO calls. There isn't even an option for catalog shows on the registration screen.

I was figuring they didn't...but hadn't heard for sure & haven't registered any shows yet.

Related to July Host Special Extra Bonus?!

1. What is the July Host Special Extra Bonus?

The July Host Special Extra Bonus is a special offer available to Pampered Chef hosts during the month of July. It is an additional bonus on top of the regular host rewards that can be earned by hosting a party or event.

2. How can I earn the July Host Special Extra Bonus?

To earn the July Host Special Extra Bonus, you must host a qualifying party or event in the month of July with at least $200 in sales and three buying guests. The bonus will be automatically added to your host rewards.

3. What is included in the July Host Special Extra Bonus?

The July Host Special Extra Bonus varies each year, but it typically includes exclusive Pampered Chef products or discounts that are only available to hosts during the month of July. It is a way for us to show our appreciation for our hosts.

4. Can I combine the July Host Special Extra Bonus with other host rewards?

Yes, the July Host Special Extra Bonus can be combined with other host rewards, such as free products and discounts based on party sales. It is an extra bonus on top of the regular rewards.

5. Is the July Host Special Extra Bonus available for online parties?

Yes, the July Host Special Extra Bonus is available for both in-person and online parties, as long as they meet the qualifying criteria of at least $200 in sales and three buying guests. It is a great way to earn extra rewards for hosting a virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Deeder
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies