• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
jasonmva said:
I plan on putting this on my resume under skills:

Ability to kill threads

I think this week, I'll add "the ability to pi$$ people off"

amy07 said:
I think this week, I'll add "the ability to pi$$ people off"

That's not a skill...that's my JOB!

Feb 2007 - Present: Chef Success Thread Killa

Pouncing on you! grrrrrr

raebates said:
You don't scare me!

Dems fightin' words Rosa! :)

It's always fun to keep stirring the pot

affirmative

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
DH finally went to work so you could get back on the sof...er...computer?
Let's see...
We went to a party Saturday night. I passed out a couple of business cards there. :)

Yesterday I went clothes shopping. Whew- walked out of the store $200 poorer (and that was after using a $75 coupon), but I got 4 shirts for work, 3 camisoles, a skirt, a pair of trousers, a pair of jeans, and 1 Spanx. (That's like a footless pair of super control-top pantyhose - LOVE IT!)

Then I mentioned to DH that Target had a camera on sale that looked nice, and I sure would like a digital camera with zoom. So I picked that up yesterday, too. :) I'll order a memory card for it tonight. They're so much more at a brick-and-mortar store than online, and it only came with 16MB built in.

Today, I'm being productive at work. I've gotten 2 resumes cleaned up to the point that I can submit them for final review, and I've edited 2 others and sent them to the applicable employees with questions.

Oh-- and
tongue-smiley-8849.gif

jasonmva said:
Dems fightin' words Rosa! :)

It's always fun to keep stirring the pot

I ain't skeerd of none of ya!

(Of course, you're very far away, which makes me much braver.)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
New favorite smiley?
Somehow it just seems appropriate for this thread.

BTW-- the camera I got yesterday is in the sale circular this week, and it's a Breast Cancer Awareness product. It's BRIGHT PINK!

I can't remember...where the posts of pink is the new black is but it made me think of one of my most favorite lines:

Julia Roberts: My colors are Blush and Bashful

Sally Fields: Her colors are pink and pink

Julia Roberts: My colors are blush and bashful momma

Sally Fields: It looks like someone threw up Pepto Bismol all over the place

I want a blush and bashful HWC apron

jasonmva said:
where the posts of pink is the new black is but it made me think of one of my most favorite lines:

Julia Roberts: My colors are Blush and Bashful

Sally Fields: Her colors are pink and pink

Julia Roberts: My colors are blush and bashful momma

Sally Fields: It looks like someone threw up Pepto Bismol all over the place

I want a blush and bashful HWC apron

awesome movie

I remember Bashful and Dopey, but not Blush.I know Snow White woke up one morning, feeling grumpy.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I remember Bashful and Dopey, but not Blush.

I know Snow White woke up one morning, feeling grumpy.

My son says "bumpy" instead of grumpy...........hope your snow white wasn't bumpy

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I remember Bashful and Dopey, but not Blush.

I know Snow White woke up one morning, feeling grumpy.

I always thought she woke up feeling happy. I bet at one point she woke up feeling all of them (just hopefully not at the same time!)

Love me some dopey!

Attachments

• icon_dopey.gif
    icon_dopey.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 268
That's a little personal, isn't it, Jason?

raebates said:
That's a little personal, isn't it, Jason?

Sharing is caring :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Some mornings, I wake up grumpy. Other mornings, I let her sleep.

Note, I said "grumpy" not "Grumpy." The lower case indicates an adjective, capitalization indicates a proper noun.

(Perception is in the eye of the beholder. ;))
Yes, I wake up grumpy some mornings but he is usually the one who wakes me.

BethCooks4U said:
Yes, I wake up grumpy some mornings but he is usually the one who wakes me.

Hey Beth did you figure out who I was on myspace yet?

mommyhugz1978 said:
Hey Beth did you figure out who I was on myspace yet?
You know... I thought you might be the Leah but I wasn't 100%! Thanks!

BethCooks4U said:
You know... I thought you might be the Leah but I wasn't 100%! Thanks!

any time.... I wasnt' sure it was you at first either your photo is differnt .... LOL :)

Well, hi ya, Leah!Wait a minute, that's in Florida.Never mind.

oh you be nice KG....;)

mommyhugz1978 said:
oh you be nice KG....;)

...pondering...is that even possible?

Isn't that an oxymoron?

sorry KG. Just kidding! We still love you too:D

KG be nice??? nahhhh I really dont' it will happen....hehehehe :p

jasonmva said:
...pondering...is that even possible?

And when do we get to see your good graces on myspace Jason??? Or even a t conference?

I am on myspace. Same screen name as on here. Conference...well after something Auntie Anne posted, it might be soon!

Where oh where is our Kitchen Guy?
Where oh where can he be?
We've been teasing him.
And he's alone sulking.
Oh where oh where is he.

(sort of to the tune of that song about the little dog in the window)

Hey KG!

Don't be mad at us. Come on out and play!

jasonmva said:
I am on myspace. Same screen name as on here. Conference...well after something Auntie Anne posted, it might be soon!

I am going to conference pregant or not... :D I will see if I can find ya on myspace.....

and I am a dork cause I can't find you.. you would think after being on that stupid site for a year I would figure it out .... such as life huh??

mommyhugz1978 said:
KG be nice??? nahhhh I really dont' it will happen....hehehehe :p
You're right. Nice is in France.

vieuxnice2.jpg

And being on the Riviera - the closest I'll ever get to a Riviera is at a Buick car show.

http://www.buick-riviera.com/pictures/Main.gif

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You're right. Nice is in France.

vieuxnice2.jpg

And being on the Riviera - the closest I'll ever get to a Riviera is at a Buick car show.

http://www.buick-riviera.com/pictures/Main.gif
How do you DO that?? (slide show within a post)

I am SO impressed!

BethCooks4U said:
Where oh where is our Kitchen Guy?
Where oh where can he be?
We've been teasing him.
And he's alone sulking.
Oh where oh where is he.

(sort of to the tune of that song about the little dog in the window)

Hey KG!

Don't be mad at us. Come on out and play!
No, no, no, it goes like this:

How much is that hound dog in the window?
With the basketball nose on his face?
You know what a basketball nose is -
It dribbles all over the place.

-Homer & Jethro

jasonmva said:

Your sooooo bad!:eek: :eek:

Hmmm... I never thought of Conference as a place to pick up a new significant other. But then, the crowd isn't exactly the right demographic for me.Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

this one's been quiet way too long....if anyone's going to kill this thread, it'll be me...I am quite the thread killer, and have been away for a couple days...so surely this one shall die soon........................LOL!!!!

Nope!
tongue-smiley-8849.gif
tongue-smiley-8849.gif

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop that!!!!! LOL!! BTW Ann, LOVE that hat!!

Thanks, Chris.

BTW...

tongue-smiley-8849.gif
tongue-smiley-8849.gif
tongue-smiley-8849.gif

I'm back to put it all to bed...

ROFL!!!! (Ann,I'd send you sarcastic smilies too, but can't figure it out...so there!)

Boy, that was harsh, wasn't it???

'Night-'Night all!

Not ready for bed yet.....ha!

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

Related to Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service