• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
What a surprise! :eek:

Don't you people sleep?

I sleep while all of you are posting late at night. I'm an early riser.

Be vewy vewy quiet...I'm hunting thread killers

tongue-smiley-8849.gif

You thread killers are funny. We have some Zombies, hunters, what next?

Can't let you kill it either...
tongue-smiley-8849.gif

Ann I wasn't trying to kill it. LOL

pamperedalf said:
Ann I wasn't trying to kill it. LOL
Sure you weren't.

Could you possibly not know that being the last poster is the goal of everyone on this thread???:p

my my my........you guys have been busy again today!

BethCooks4U said:
Could you possibly not know that being the last poster is the goal of everyone on this thread???:p
Not me.

Razzlbrzzt minimums.

me neither..........I thought it was just another support group I was supposed to join

hmmm... a support group to support the support group. That's a lot of support.

We're addicted to caffein, but don't drink enough of it, so we're the underwired support group.

While the cat's away I would like to think I could kill this thread today

jasonmva said:
While the cat's away I would like to think I could kill this thread today

Which cat? :)

Good one. I didn't even think about relating the two together.

So when are you going away so I can kill this? :)

Not dead, yet!

jasonmva said:
So when are you going away so I can kill this? :)

I can't go away.

I'm addicted.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
We're addicted to caffein, but don't drink enough of it, so we're the underwired support group.

so, maybe we could be the underwired support group for the weird?

And everyone else is the underweird?

guess its better to be underweird than underwear

And if your underwear is over there ----> ???

Just solve it by going commando.

I am definitely THE thread killer. Everytime I post the only one that usually replies is Gillian. Thanks Gillian for making me feel loved :(

So THERE! I AM the indestructible, notorious "TK" ;)

my3jjjs said:
I am definitely THE thread killer. Everytime I post the only one that usually replies is Gillian. Thanks Gillian for making me feel loved :(

So THERE! I AM the indestructible, notorious "TK" ;)
ummm..... I don't think so this time.

not a chance!

here we go again!:D

a new day...a new chance to be the thread killer!

I know it won't be me.............

the only thing I seem to kill is time.............and I've been doing way to much of it on here! I need serious professional help..........this addiction is getting out of control!

etteluap70PC said:
Beep Beep!!

Did somebody get the license plate of that runaway post?

WIL E CYTE(THE Razzlebrazzit editor converts all caps to initial caps!)

Last edited:
tongue-smiley-8849.gif

I'm baaaack!
tongue-smiley-8849.gif

chefann said:
tongue-smiley-8849.gif

I'm baaaack!
tongue-smiley-8849.gif

There definitely goes the neighboorhood! :)

We all know I love my Auntie Ann

Me, too!

Gol darn minimum.

DH finally went to work so you could get back on the sof...er...computer?

huh... whu? not a chance?

The End!

Nope. Not the end.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Mmmmmmmmm...

GREAT Pretzels!

I know! Especially the raisin ones with the sugary icing all over them.

glad to see the gangs back in action

Growling at you Rae!

I plan on putting this on my resume under skills:

Ability to kill threads

How are you going to word that one?

Don't look to anyone here for a reference.

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

Related to Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service