• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
  • #2,401
back at ya!

• #2,402
Well... I'll catch you all later when you've gone onto other things.

• #2,403
Yeah right...TRYING to sneak in the last word...

• #2,404
Always!

last word.

• #2,406
nope. I get to kill it.

• #2,407
Okay I give up. You guys play!

I'll be back when you least expect me! Ha-ha-HA!

• #2,408
Notice how Beth always says, Yeah I give up in a ploy to kill it?

• #2,409
We're not fooled, though, are we Janet?

• #2,410
raebates said:
Not a problem. I'll still proudly wear the premier edition of the ChefAnn CS slippers. :)

Oooo... post a picture... I wanna see!!!

• #2,411
I'll do that as soon as soon as I get my pictures loaded onto my computer. I promised to post a picture of myself in the Post Slut Jammies. I'll include a close-up of the slippers. They're adorable.

• #2,412
I'm making a pair for Kristin, and I picked up a couple extra pair of slippers. So there will be some for sale (eventually) on my Etsy site.

• #2,413
Cool - can't wait to see 'em! ;)

• #2,414
They're my new avatar. Aren't they adorable?

• #2,415
a sh*t! I just realized I've been sitting here for over an hour meaning to just post one more time and then shower and go to my friend's housewarming party! Now the party started a 1/2 hour ago (I've still got 3 hours though until it ends) and I'm still sitting here in a bathrobe posting... darn it! and I need to get to Target before I hit the party, as well... guess I better go jump in the shower and get clean!

• #2,416
so 5 minutes later I am still sitting here, clicking on new posts, to see what else is out there... I think I officially have a problem :eek:

Hi my name is Alison, aka GourmetGirl, and I have a problem...

• #2,417
Go get yourself all cute and get to that party!

• #2,418
Wonder if she ever made it to the party.....

• #2,419
Since she quit posting, we can only hope...

• #2,420
I'm sure we'll hear tomorrow.

• #2,421
GourmetGirl said:
so 5 minutes later I am still sitting here, clicking on new posts, to see what else is out there... I think I officially have a problem :eek:

Hi my name is Alison, aka GourmetGirl, and I have a problem...

You say that like it is a bad thing...

• #2,422
Don't you people ever sleep?

• #2,423
BethCooks4U said:
Wonder if she ever made it to the party.....

Well, yes I did make it to the party... just 2 hours after I had wanted to! It was fun just to hang out. Her husband built a fire pit this afternoon so we made s'mores and I got to meet some of her family and college friends. It was a nice night that ended with some girl talk (and her committing to doing a show and scheduling it when she hadn't been up for 17 hours cleaning and socializing...)

• #2,424
Sounds like your timing was pretty good.

• #2,425
Yep... any night with S'mores = a great night, so I guess I'm glad I did the arrive later thing... plus it gave us time to chat at the end as I helped her clean up. bookings always equals a great night :D

Did you have a good night Rae?

• #2,426
I did, thanks. My afternoon show was pretty good. I had a fairly restful evening and got to bed early.

• #2,427
Don't you people ever sleep???? Can I have some of that energy????

• #2,428
I sleep just fine. I just get up really early. :)

• #2,429
I'd rather watch the sun go down than watch it come up...

• #2,430
I've always been an early riser.

• #2,430
wow..... over 24hrs with no post!

Bet you thought you killed it!

You didn't really think I would let that happen did ya?

(you know I luv ya Rae, but don't you know that I am the thred killa!)

• #2,431
wow..... over 24hrs with no post!

Bet you thought you killed it!

You didn't really think I would let that happen did ya?

(you know I luv ya Rae, but I am the thred killa!)

• #2,432
No worries... I would have saved it if you hadn't! Ha HA!

• #2,433
Now Beth.... I know you mean well
But I just got done telling Rae that I was the thread killer! How am I supposed to do that if you keep comin in here? Hugh Hugh????

(you know I luv ya Beth!)

• #2,434
Yeah, well... not gonna happen!

Once again, I'll go wait in the shadows until you all tire of this! And someday you will.

• #2,435
naaaaa.... I'm here to stay!

(She says with an evil grin...)

• #2,436
Nice try, but not a chance!

• #2,437
Okay. You win.

:rolleyes: Like she's going to believe that!

• #2,438
BethCooks4U said:
Okay. You win.

:rolleyes: Like she's going to believe that!

I sure don't!

• #2,439
I'm not quite that easily fooled. ;)

• #2,440
nope don't believe it for one minute!!!

• #2,441
Could I sneek up on it and kill this thread?

• #2,442
Not a chance... duh!

• #2,443
nope... uh uh.... absolutely not!!!!

• #2,444
I may not be able to kill it, but I'll keep it on life support until it just fades away.

• #2,445
We're Baaaaacccckkkkkk!!!!:eek:

• #2,446
Noooooooooo!

• #2,447
You guys are too funny, I just sit back and watch you keep this thread going. We have some persistant consultants on here! Hey teach me some of your tricks maybe it will work w/ recruiting.

• #2,448
raebates said:
I may not be able to kill it, but I'll keep it on life support until it just fades away.

Each time it begins to fade, I pull out my crash cart and SHOCK it back into life! Guess there are advantages to working at a hospital!

• #2,449
Yes, but even a lowly secretary can revive this puppy.

• #2,450
Rae, you aren't lowly. You're a wonderful woman.Now go away and let me kill it.

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

Related to Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service