• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
  • #1,401
Our garage has an attic, and DH has industrial shelves lined up up there. Of course, it's full of car parts. But at least he can find them.

• #1,402
We have shelves lining every wall of the garage with tools and stuff on them. That is a help!

• #1,403
This is the "simple" shelving in the "Chrome Theater" at our house:
http://www.dannann.net/eriamjh/chrometheatre/7:%20Insulation,%20Etc._files/DCP_0424.jpg
Far off to the right, there's a door that connects to a 2-car garage. That's the one with an attic that has 3 aisles of commercial shelving (like at Costco).

DH is a real gearhead.

• #1,404
I like those high shelves. I just might have to add those next spring. (that's about when the other projects I have around here might run out.)

• #1,405
The high shelf is pretty cool because it runs continuously around the entire garage, over windows and the garage doors. Dan built it out of shalf brackets and plywood, so it was pretty inexpensive, too. It adds up to about 130 feet of storage (the garage it's in is 20 x 45).

• #1,406
My only problem will be figuring out where the studs are since our garage is finished.

• #1,407
That's what a little tool called a Studfinder is for. And hopefully, it's built correctly and they're 16" on center. :)

• #1,408
I know but I can't seem to make them work right. Duh.

• #1,409
Just drill holes until you find the stud.

:D

• #1,410
Yeah. I want to put holes all over the walls. Sounds like fun!

Hey, and guess what else? You know that new bathtub we have? Well there is something really wrong. There is fludding all over the floor every time the shower is used. DH and I both took showers in there today to see if we could see the problem (or if it is just DS not adjusting the curtain correctly). Well, no matter what we do it leaks and ALL the calking at the bottom of the surround (around the tub) is peeling away!!:eek: :eek: Do you think it could be leaking UNDER the surround??

• #1,411
oohhhh..... yuk!

It does sound like the surround was improperly installed and water is getting under/behind it. Get that fixed right away so it doesn't ruin the walls.

• #1,412
maybe I can get the last post?

• #1,414
Sorry, Beth. You can't either.

• #1,415
And neither can YOU, Ann!

• #1,416
Awww..... crud.

• #1,417
can I atleast be the last one for the night?

• #1,418
Sorry Amy...

• #1,419
Good morning, everyone!

• #1,420
amy07 said:
maybe I can get the last post?
No, but I seem to have killed my own hijack thread.

• #1,421
I doubt that but even still you aren't getting THIS one!

• #1,422
And neither are you! Heheheh...
Good morning everyone!

• #1,423
Morning all!!

• #1,424
Mornin' everyone!

• #1,425
Right back at ya!

• #1,426
I met baychef at the beach!!

So cool, I was sitting right next to her and her son for hours before we started talking and the more we talked, we realized we are both part of this forum! I love having virtual friends in this biz.

• #1,427
You mean you didn't have your Chef Success button on your bathing suit? I'm shocked. Utterly shocked.

• #1,428
No, but I was wearing the chefsuccess thong. This was the topless beach. Baychef and I loved tickling and romping in the surf...

• #1,429
No! No! No! Go away images in my head! Go away!

• #1,430
I'm goin' back to the image of Ann finding her broken necklace beads... at least that isn't so bad...

• #1,431
Actually, the image of two cheffers sitting on the sand chatting nonchalantly while topless in their CS thongs is pretty funny, now that I think about it.

• #1,432
raebates said:
Actually, the image of two cheffers sitting on the sand chatting nonchalantly while topless in their CS thongs is pretty funny, now that I think about it.

:D :eek: :D :eek: Maybe it was KG and Jason?!?!?:eek: :D :eek:

• #1,433
Nope. Paige Dixon and BayChef.

• #1,434
Euuwww! My eyes! They burn!

nooooooooooooo...............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(This post was in reference to KG and Jason - Rae popped in there while I was typing)

• #1,435
are the Friday giggles starting again!!?!?

• #1,436
Again? Still going from last week!

• #1,437
chefann said:
(This post was in reference to KG and Jason - Rae popped in there while I was typing)

That's me. I'm a little popper.

• #1,438
That's better than being a little pooper.

• #1,439
Doody!!!!!

• #1,440
heh heh heh... you said doody.

(It's deja vu all over again!)

• #1,441
just want to make sure Ann doesn't get the last post!!

• #1,442
No. We won't let her do that.

• #1,443
Yeah, I don't think so!

Hey Rae! I filled my hotel room again and we have also decided to stay over until Thursday so let me know when you (and other Wave 2ers) are getting in! I would love to meet up with you all even if it's just for a few minutes!

• #1,444
I'm getting in on Wednesday, probably mid-afternoon. I welcome to chance to shake your hand/give you a high-five/give you a big hug . . . whatever suits your comfort level.

I'll be staying at the Sheraton. If I remember correctly, you're not. I've only been to NC once, and that was 2005. I'm not really familiar with the city. Got any ideas?

• #1,445
We are at the Hilton (not Palmer). Do you have first night in plans with your cluster? If not we're doing SOMETHING - yet to be determined - and you could join us OR we could meet at one of the hotel lobbies at the "piano bar" or whatever for a drink.

• #1,446
It's just my director and me. I'm sure she won't mind if I join my cheffer buddies for a while. She might even come along. She used to be on here, but hasn't been for a while. She's a lot of fun, though, so she'd fit right in.

• #1,447
Great! We definitely must plan something definite.

• #1,448
Ohhh... I wanna play, too. But we're leaving Chicago Wednesday afternoon.

• #1,449
Wear your Carmen Miranda hat. I'll be able to see you leaving. Like, from miles away. I'll stand in the sunshine. The glow from my hair should be visible from about the same distance.

• #1,450
Oh, yeah, and I have a really loud voice, so you'll hear me yelling,

"Bye, Aaaaannnnnnnnnn!"

All those years of playing to the back of the theater can come in handy.

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

Related to Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service