• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
TMI Warning - Adult Content Follows

I don't know about lactating but estrogen is how some female impersonators develop a bust.
Are you trying to tell us something?

Gee, KG, that's a bit of overshare.

:eek: well, thanks for that bit of info!! Guess that's where the pink thongs worn backwards comes in too?:eek:

BethCooks4U said:
Are you trying to tell us something?
How did I know that posting that little tidbit of trivia would be a bust?

If I had something to tell you, I'd make a clean breast of it.

Sorry, but I have nothing to get off my chest.

Oh, KG....you're such a boo-bee!! (hope that gets through without me getting in trouble.)

Why do people say that they "busted it" when they break something??

Trying to change the subject since I don't have a quick retort for TKG's comments. - This is why people don't find me funny.:rolleyes:

Nope. You can't gross me out enough to keep me off the thread.

Everyone off on a dinner break?

BethCooks4U said:
Why do people say that they "busted it" when they break something??
For years, I've had the promise of a bust in the mouth but it never happens.

amy07 said:
:eek: well, thanks for that bit of info!! Guess that's where the pink thongs worn backwards comes in too?:eek:

Now this is not a pretty picture in my head!! (Are we talking thongs on feet or thong undies?) For some reason I'm thinking of camels.

LOL!!! You guys and gals are all SICK!!! LOL!!!!!

Paige Dixon said:
Now this is not a pretty picture in my head!! (Are we talking thongs on feet or thong undies?) For some reason I'm thinking of camels.
Yes, that would be a thong that usually covers a camel...oh, no, no, no I'm not going there.

pcchris said:
LOL!!! You guys and gals are all SICK!!! LOL!!!!!

but aren't we FUN?!?!:p :p

Isn't it amazing how much easier it is to write something that you'd never, ever say out loud? I always thought text messaging was like note writing in school, but you sure can say things you'd be too shy to say face to face, or even on the phone!

You all are fun...and awesome! and it is much easier to say what's on your mind when you're typing...kind of an anonymity thing...we'll all have to account for our discussions when we meet at conference!!! LOL!!!

Aaaahhh!!!

pcchris said:
You all are fun...and awesome! and it is much easier to say what's on your mind when you're typing...kind of an anonymity thing...we'll all have to account for our discussions when we meet at conference!!! LOL!!!
You won't know me. I'll be wearing a dress and Groucho glasses.

Paige Dixon said:
Isn't it amazing how much easier it is to write something that you'd never, ever say out loud? I always thought text messaging was like note writing in school, but you sure can say things you'd be too shy to say face to face, or even on the phone!
You mean, you guys don't actually say this stuff out loud? Crap.

Hey, KG... are you going to conf? Which wave?

AJPratt said:
No, I say "crap" out loud and quite often, too. Usually in a phrase with "oh" like, "Oh, crap, Ann is getting close to my post count again."Didn't you already see my conference wave?
leaf_blower.jpg

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It that to accomodate your new boo bees?

Oh and I can't wait to see that conference wave in person! :rolleyes:

AJPratt said:

Yep!!! I need my mouth washed out with a gallon of soap! I just don't do what I say...huh?

And I believe the pink thongs were the underwear type and that Jason wears them backwards??:eek: :eek:

I love that little guy!

I've always had a thing with saying what's on my mind. Unfortunately, I curse in my mind. LOL

Paige Dixon said:

Hmm. I say these kinds of things out loud all the time. Am I doing something wrong?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

KG, you've given away your disguise! Groucho in drag . . . Wait. Maybe that won't be as easy to spot as I thought.

10:45pm - 9:56am

Well, I thought this thread actually had it's last breath. How silly of me.:rolleyes:

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Have you been hallucinating long, Beth?

raebates said:
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Have you been hallucinating long, Beth?
Most of my life. It must be these new shoes. They are so comfortable that they lull me into believing all things are possible (comfortable shoes are something I can't remember owning before).

New shoes. I understand.

Cindarella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life. That's what I always tell my husband.

Yep, and just think of all the people who would lose their jobs if I stopped buying new shoes.

Actually, I don't have a huge collection of shoes. Whenever my DH begins to complain about the few I have, I remind him of our friend. He did some remodeling for her and her husband. He came home one day and just went on and on about how she had 10 times as many shoes as I do. Of course, when I bring her up, he tells me not to compare myself with crazy people.

I have a lot of shoes because of my search for shoes that I can actually wear for more than a couple hours.

The new ones are Crocs (MaryJane) and DH and DS laughed at them - expecially the fact that I'm dressing them with the pink ribbon, chef hat and whisk and that they're pink. They think I've lost it. I said I was going to wear them to conference and DH said they wouldn't be appropriate. Of course I set him straight on that! He just rolled his eyes.

DS was looking at the crocs.com website and found 2 styles he'd like to try on but he still thinks I am over board with the jibbitz. But then he found one he said he should get for his friend (a guy). I almost have DS converted!:p

I love Munro's. They are pricey, but they are comfortable. Hand made leather, natural rubber soles. I started wearing them when I worked retail and by the end of my shift, I was not crippled like the rest of the girls.

You can get them on ebay, but I suggest going to a reall shoe store and having your feet correctly and accurately measured.

Eeww! I'll stick with uncomfortable shoes! Crocs just look strange!

Paige Dixon said:
Eeww! I'll stick with uncomfortable shoes! Crocs just look strange!
That's what I thought too until I got these!

Wouldn't it be a dull world if everyone liked the exact same things?!:p

AJPratt said:
Cindarella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life. That's what I always tell my husband.
If the shoe fits, buy it in all colors.

I wanted to buy a pair of Allen-Edmonds alligator shoes but I thought $1,200 was a little much. They don't sell them anymore, anyway.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If the shoe fits, buy it in all colors.

I wanted to buy a pair of Allen-Edmonds alligator shoes but I thought $1,200 was a little much. They don't sell them anymore, anyway.
I would be afraid they'd bite my feet!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That's a croc.
So you hear about my new shoes!

(Duh! Alligator...Croc... oh yeah! Croc could bite too.:rolleyes: But they are SOOO comfortable!)

Q: What do you get when you cross and abalone with a crocodile?A: A crocabalone.

But "threadabalone" isn't as much fun! ;)

OMG, I found this three pages from the newest posts! I can't believe it almost got killed by kitchen guy!

Godfrey Daniel! She caught me.

I was watching it this afternoon.... I haven't added before.. because I kill a lot of threads and just thought maybe it would be me again, but I KNOW KG is online at this very minute.... I SEE YOU ONLINE!!:D

Rats... he just logged off... maybe I will kill it...

Your back KG... can I beat your next post.

Nope.. you beat me.. Maybe next time

Good Morning!!! It's Friday!:D

I'm baking oatmeal chocolate chip cookies right now to bring to my mom's office for her birthday.

Oh, its the 20th! Make sure you all submit your shows by tonight for the mid-season products. (I have one I gotta submit. And then I'll get my products! I'm so excited!)

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

Related to Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service