• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Executive 7 Piece Cookware Set Still on Backorder?

In summary, to properly season a cast iron skillet, wash it with warm water and mild soap, dry it and coat it with cooking oil, then bake at 350 degrees for one hour. To make the perfect chocolate chip cookies, use room temperature ingredients, mix and refrigerate the dough before baking at 375 degrees. To properly sharpen kitchen knives, use a sharpening stone and a honing steel. To easily remove burnt food from pots and pans, soak them in water and baking soda. To properly store fruits and vegetables and make them last longer, keep them in the refrigerator, store them separately, and wash and dry before storing.
smarteez2
Gold Member
If the executive 7 piece cookware set is still on backorder? The page said that info was current as of 6 Feb and of course it is now 14 Feb....... I want my new cookware!! waaaaaaaaaaaaa

I just got an email today that one I had on backorder shipped so they must be caught up! I hope it comes soon for you!!

Thank you!!I am so excited!!

1. Does anyone know how to properly season a cast iron skillet?

To properly season a cast iron skillet, start by washing it with warm water and mild soap. Dry it completely and then coat it with a thin layer of cooking oil. Place the skillet upside down in the oven at 350 degrees for one hour. Let it cool before using it.

2. Does anyone know how to make the perfect chocolate chip cookies?

To make the perfect chocolate chip cookies, use room temperature butter and eggs, and mix them with the sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add in the dry ingredients and chocolate chips, and refrigerate the dough for at least 30 minutes before baking at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

3. Does anyone know how to properly sharpen kitchen knives?

To properly sharpen kitchen knives, start by holding the knife at a 20-degree angle against a sharpening stone. Draw the blade towards you, maintaining the angle, for a few strokes on each side. Repeat until the knife is sharp, then use a honing steel to straighten the blade and remove any burrs.

4. Does anyone know how to easily remove burnt food from a pot or pan?

To easily remove burnt food from a pot or pan, fill it with water and add a few tablespoons of baking soda. Bring the mixture to a boil and then let it soak for a few hours. The burnt food should easily scrape off after soaking.

5. Does anyone know how to properly store fruits and vegetables to make them last longer?

To properly store fruits and vegetables and make them last longer, keep them in the refrigerator in the crisper drawer. Make sure to store them separately, as some fruits release ethylene gas which can cause other fruits and vegetables to spoil faster. Wash and dry before storing, and use within a week for best freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Endora
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • jenpottratz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies