• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

12" Lid = 7 Pampered Chef Set????

In summary, I had a friend host a show with sales of $1145 :D since she was going out of town I offered to help her sort and bag everything. I got there today and get this.....they shipped her a 7 pc set of Executive cookware instead of the 12" lid!!! The label even said "12 inch lid". I can understand mixing up bamboo spatulas with the bamboo specialty set...I can even understand getting a medium bar board instead of a large one but an ENTIRE box of cookware!!!The host is very honest and would have reported it to me even if I weren't there. But I could definitely see someone else just thanking their lucky stars :eek:WOW
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
I had a friend host a show with sales of $1145 :D since she was going out of town I offered to help her sort and bag everything. I got there today and get this.....they shipped her a 7 pc set of Executive cookware instead of the 12" lid!!! The label even said "12 inch lid". I can understand mixing up bamboo spatulas with the bamboo specialty set...I can even understand getting a medium bar board instead of a large one but an ENTIRE box of cookware!!!

This host is very honest and would have reported it to me even if I weren't there. But I could definitely see someone else just thanking their lucky stars :eek:

WOW that is crazy!!

I had one labeled Prof. Grill Pan and they sent the 12 inch Stainless Skillet. lol

Just call them to do the adjustment. Like you said, some wouldn't be so honest.:eek: :grumpy:

If it were mailed to me, I would tempted to keep it, but fear Karma would come back to bite me in the butt. I agree that is a big mix up! Most of my hosts tell me when the have an extra quikut knife or (old) bamboo tongs (I assume tell me about extras, but who knows!)

missyciccolella said:
If it were mailed to me, I would tempted to keep it, but fear Karma would come back to bite me in the butt. I agree that is a big mix up! Most of my hosts tell me when the have an extra quikut knife or (old) bamboo tongs (I assume tell me about extras, but who knows!)
Exactly.

Sometimes they let you keep the thing that was sent in error. I asked if I could keep the skillet and she laughed at me. :p

My hostess had two of the polka dot bowls broke in shipment. they requested she send them back after I told her to throw them away. They never have asked before to return something within the 30 days. So I told her I would take care of it and in the meantime they sent out a replacement which ended up being the Exective Saute pan. the label had polka dot bowls slapped on top of the saute box. Like HELLO, can you not tell that this is cookware and not dishes.
Crystal

This must happen quite often. I had an outside order (out of the state actually) who ordered the grill pan and press. She received a whole box full of SA! They had her ship it back, and sent her the pan & press, with a BBQ basting bottle as a "sorry for the mistake" gift.

What I don't understand is this: cookware ships in its own boxes - it doesn't get packed into another box. So how could SA, which has to be picked and packed, with padding around it, be mistaken for a pan?

Call the HO and tell them you told her to throw the bowls away. Maybe they will take care of it. Sometimes they want you to send stuff back, and sometimes they don't. I am not sure how they decide that. If it is something broken...stoneware, etc...you only need to send a piece of it back. If it is not under warrantee that helps on shipping costs. I had a host whose skillet was dented...not a big dent, but noticeable...and they shipped her a new one and told her to keep the other one.

I called HO. Got the funniest lady. I told her about the broken stones and how they had to be broken in the warehouse because the boxes had matching dents but the shipping box was fine. She was like, "Oh My...that's terrible..I'm SO sorry"..on and on. Then when I told her about the cookware. "OH MY!!! I can't believe it! How could that happen?" It was like she was becoming more upset than I was :) Usually I get people that are just calm and process the adjustment. She was very animated :) Made me smile.

Gee, all I got wrong was an empty bag, no tote, on my Supply order. Correction...the packing list was in the shipping bag too.Thank goodness for honest people :) Hope I'm never put to the 'free' cookware test.

Related to 12" Lid = 7 Pampered Chef Set????

1. What is included in the "12" Lid = 7 Pampered Chef Set"?

The "12" Lid = 7 Pampered Chef Set" includes 12-inch and 7-inch lids that are designed to fit multiple sizes of pots, pans, and bowls. This set is perfect for everyday cooking and food storage needs.

2. Are the lids in the set suitable for all types of cookware?

Yes, the lids in the "12" Lid = 7 Pampered Chef Set" are made to fit a variety of cookware sizes and types, including stainless steel, non-stick, and ceramic.

3. Are the lids dishwasher safe?

Yes, the lids in this set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the product.

4. Can I use these lids in the oven?

Yes, these lids are oven safe up to 400°F. They are also safe to use in the microwave for reheating food.

5. Is this set covered by a warranty?

Yes, the "12" Lid = 7 Pampered Chef Set" comes with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your set, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
Replies
Views
mldowney69
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • hperschnick
  • General Chat