• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Is Everyone Doing on the June Sellathon?

In summary, The consultants in this conversation are discussing their sales and show goals for the month of June, with some already past the halfway mark and others still pushing towards their goals. They are also discussing strategies for booking more shows and earning incentives. Some are feeling burnt out from previous months' sales pushes, while others are excited for upcoming promotions and the new catalog.
DebPC
Staff member
We're past the half way mark. I will know more after my show tonight- could be a really good one.
I love double free products!

I have $1500 in, but not two shows. LOLI have a big catalog show sitting here--host faxed me the orders so now I just have to put them in and see where she's at, but it's at least $500 just glancing at it.I have two shows this weekend and then I'm done. :) I'm thinking I'll hit the $3k level.

I'm most likely hitting the $1500 & 2 show levels. Bad, bad month!

I'm honestly a little burnt out from my TPC push in May. I have three shows in for June and three (maybe four) to go.
Focusing on having a healthy July and August....so I can have a great fall. (Anyone else so excited about the new catalog that they can't stand it?!)

YES! And I can't believe our wave starts in 22 days! That seems so close but I can't really grasp that. I'm sure I will July 4th!!!! I'm looking forward to the shot in the arm NC gives me! With that, though, I'm still excited and am working on booking up July!

I will have about $2200 once I submit a show tonight and I have 3 more shows. I'll probably just get the $3000 level which I'm happy with. $6000 would be awesome but it's a longshot. And hey, we get that free anyway, but I love two full sets when I can get it!! :)

Great job guys!!

I have 2 shows in at $1500 and a show that only made $200 waiting to go in. I have 4 more scheduled yet this month (had more but cancellations and reschedulings have been too common!). Hopefully the rest will hold. I was trying for $6000 but will be happy enough to get to $3000.

My July 8 show already rescheduled. lol

I have 2 shows scheduled for the Cookware promotion week and hopefully I can get some more in that week too. August is looking bleak at this point. I need to get on that phone!

I did $2100 so far. I still have 6 more shows to put in and 2 catalog shows. I think I may come just shy of the $6000 unless some of these shows come through higher than I'm guessing.

legacypc46 said:
I'm honestly a little burnt out from my TPC push in May.

I hear ya on that one. :yuck:

Not my greatest month for personal sales. I may do a mystery host show the last weekend of the month just for that last minute push. Also, each time I held one, I booked at least three parties.

I do have another show next Monday night. It is a show swap. I am hosting a naughty show for her in July. That should be interesting! :D

My month isn't too bad, but @ $1000 was from May sales. I might hit the $3k mark for June sales though.

chefkugler said:
I did $2100 so far. I still have 6 more shows to put in and 2 catalog shows. I think I may come just shy of the $6000 unless some of these shows come through higher than I'm guessing.

Woo-hoo! Great show schedule! Here's a cheer for you to make the $6K!!!

I just inputed orders for a catalog show that the host faxed to me. Get this---guest sales are $1178!!!! :bugeye:

That puts me at $2685. I have two more shows plus a few more catalog shows--not sure how they'll come through for me, though.

So I'll get the $3k for sure and the rest is going to be gravy, but keep me on track for TPC for 08-09 and the trip. :)

That's a fabulous catalog show Deb! Bet your host is ecstatic too!

Awesome Catalog show Deb.

I just booked another catalog show out of the blue just now. So I might still be able to make that 6000 after all.

2 shows and 1500 for me. I have been struggling with cancellations, but my July is looking good and August is filling up too, so I'm trying not to cry about it.

I have submitted just over $2000, I have $2000 that I am waiting for checks and I have five more shows scheduled in June. I should hit $6000! I want the 5% PC$!

Michelle

I will probably only hit $1500 and the 2 shows. My business has had to take more of a back seat unfortunately. I am burned out from the rest of my life!! :cry: Just can't get the groove back I had a couple years back when I earned TPC.

Awesome show Deb! Man, where was she in May? :p

I have my 2 shows in and have $2063 in. I also have 2 more cooking shows to submit and 2 catalog shows to turn in and have 3 more shows at the end of the month. I know that I"ll hit the $3k and unless these shows have $1k averages, then I"m going to be at the $6k mark. Man, why don't they have a $5k mark? :pray:Oh well, I'm happy with anything FREE!!!:)

I agree there should be a 5K mark. Another 3000 is a big stretch.

I keep two big 3-ring binders (don't know why I do this but I always have and guess it comes in handy for times like now!) that have every incentive and host/guest special in them since about 1998. Every now and then it's fun to look back and see what HO was doing.I think the levels have changed over time to keep things fresh and also, back 10 years ago, they didn't add 40 products at a time to the catalog.In any case, in December 1998, the sell-a-thon levels were:
Level 1: $1500 - earn $65 in products
Level 2: $2750 - earn $140 in products
Level 3: $4000 - earn $220 in productsWhere the biggest jump came was in June 2001:
Level 1: 3 shows - earn $35 in products
Level 2: $3500 - earn $90 in products
Level 3: $5000 - earn $175 in products
Level 4: $7500 - earn $270 in productsIt's fun to look back at these incentives and see what they were offering! I haven't done this in a while! With that, I think the SAT levels should coincide with the commission increase levels, $750, $1250, $2500 and $4000... then it's a win-win. (SAT is still great... don't get me wrong!)On a side note (Semi-Hijack) when I do New Consultant Orientation and the cook & book training, I show the new consultants and encourage them to start collecting the little slips we get when we receive something free from HO and put them in a scrapbook-type binder. I started doing that in 2001 and when I'm having a bad day, think I'll never get another booking or just generally down about my biz, I'll pull that out and look at all the things I have achieved with PC and it gives me an instant boost. Just something fun to pass along... :)

Colleen, Do you ever share your achievement scrapbook at shows?

legacypc46 said:
Colleen, Do you ever share your achievement scrapbook at shows?

No... At shows I use a smaller one (the black PC 1" 3-ring binder) that is my recruiting and booking album all in one. Kind of a condensed version but doesn't have the specific achievements in it.. it's very general...

The scrapbooks are each 3" binders so they are big and bulky to take... but it's not a bad idea... I never thought of doing that... they're not fancy like Jillian's or anything but maybe I'll think about taking one of them...

I asked because I'm thinking of doing something similar. I was listening to some previous NC CD's and Jillian talked about showing her scrapbookd at shows (of course it helps when it includes your photo on a magazine cover!).

I'm considering giving the scrapbook a try. It does help when guests relate to us as real people. I have the 1" PC binder too, so I think I'll make one up and see what happens.

Thanks!

What I basically did in the 1" binder what make picture collages of everything I had in my "why bag".

Baychef,
That's what's so great about PC we can take a step back when we need to whether it's for a month or a year or two. Sometimes our goal can be just to keep our sanity. Do what's best for you and your family. Maybe CS and DCS will help you get back on top when the timings right for you. We're so happy to have you here.

My goal this month is the 1500 level and 2 shows- summer in Wisconsin is just too good and short not to revel in.

Thank you for the support. I just don't want to lose what I have tried to build up. I am experiencing some silly emotions and being hard on myself to the point where I am rendering myself semi-useless!!!:bugeye: Not a good feeling.

I am getting SOOOOO excited for NC!!! I have 3 consultants going. One is a new Future Director and one is 2 consultants qualifying away from being a Director!!! And the other is doing really well in her business. I am trying to focus on the positive!!!

Thanks again for the words of encouragement!:)

Related to How Is Everyone Doing on the June Sellathon?

1. How do I participate in the June Sellathon?

To participate in the June Sellathon, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and start selling! The more you sell, the more rewards you can earn.

2. When does the June Sellathon end?

The June Sellathon ends on June 30th at 11:59 PM Central Time. Make sure to get your orders in before then to earn the rewards!

3. What are the rewards for the June Sellathon?

The rewards for the June Sellathon include free products, discounts, and even a chance to win a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters in Chicago. Check out the Sellathon page for more details on the rewards.

4. Can I combine my June Sellathon sales with other promotions?

Yes, you can! Your June Sellathon sales will count towards any other promotions or incentives that are currently running.

5. How can I track my progress in the June Sellathon?

You can track your progress in the June Sellathon by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your Sellathon dashboard. This will show you your sales, rewards earned, and how close you are to reaching the next reward level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • DebPC