• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Sellathon Team Encouragement

In summary, the "June Sellathon Team Encouragement" is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef to motivate and support their sales consultants during the busy summer selling season. All Pampered Chef sales consultants are automatically enrolled and can participate by setting goals and tracking their progress. Benefits include additional motivation, support, and accountability, as well as the opportunity to connect with other consultants and learn from each other. There are also rewards and incentives for consultants who meet or exceed their sales goals during the event, but there is no penalty for not reaching them. It is important to set realistic and achievable goals and continue working towards them even after the event ends.
natural
Gold Member
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone had the flier of the last items given during the Sellathon for Spring product.

I would like to send my team an email about the June Sellathon coming up, and then give them some concrete info about what was earned last time.

If you could scan it or post it that would be great.

Thanks Sandra

I hope it motivates =0) It is so fun to get the new stuff, I would love for them all to get a taste of it!!! ...a taste of Directorship =0)

Hi Sandra,I'm happy to help you out with the flier for the Spring Sellathon. It's always great to see our teams motivated and excited for the upcoming events. I have attached the flier to this email, so you can easily share it with your team. I hope this helps give them a clear idea of what to expect and get them even more excited for the June Sellathon. Let's make it a successful one together!

What is the "June Sellathon Team Encouragement" event?

The June Sellathon Team Encouragement is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef to motivate and support their sales consultants during the busy summer selling season. It is a time to come together as a team, set goals, and celebrate success.

How can I participate in the June Sellathon Team Encouragement?

All Pampered Chef sales consultants are automatically enrolled in the June Sellathon Team Encouragement. You will receive emails and updates with information on how to participate, set goals, and track your progress.

What are the benefits of participating in the June Sellathon Team Encouragement?

Participating in the June Sellathon Team Encouragement can provide you with additional motivation, support, and accountability to reach your sales goals. It is also an opportunity to connect with other consultants, share tips and strategies, and learn from each other.

Are there any rewards or incentives for participating in the June Sellathon Team Encouragement?

Yes, there are rewards and incentives for consultants who meet or exceed their sales goals during the June Sellathon Team Encouragement. These may include free products, discounts, or other special perks.

What happens if I don't reach my sales goals during the June Sellathon Team Encouragement?

The June Sellathon Team Encouragement is meant to be a supportive and encouraging event, so there is no penalty for not reaching your sales goals. However, it is important to set realistic and achievable goals for yourself and continue to work towards them even after the event ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni