• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my invite labels stand out?

In summary, Stacy is using the mini catalogs as invitations. She prints the show picture or Bites n' Bev or Choc. Bliss on the front of the card, and includes the show information and directions on the back. She puts the card in an envelope with the flyer invite for the hosts and sends 10 postcard invitations out with the host packet.
J.Corley
Are you all doing anything neat for your invite labels? putting anything extra on it? Looking for ideas...

I use the format from here & print directly on the postcards. No more labels for me. Love it!

Attachments

• PC_Invite_Template.doc
    30 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:
Stacy how cool! I am trying this now! Any pointers for printing?

Stacy - what kind of printer do you have? And - is this for the regular invites, or for the theme show invites?

Can't get it over far enough. The lines are lined up but its printing right at the edge of the postcard

It should work with any printer. I have the generic postcards from 2006 & 2007. It will work for both of them.

I use labels from The Booster that have "Bring a Friend and get a gift" printed on them already. In the white area, I print:
Tues., Nov. 13, 7:00 p.m.
123 Main St., Town
Hosted by Suzy H.
RSVP to Suzy at 123-555-1212If I'm using the mini catalogs as invites, I include that info, plus "Bring a friend..." and a line about the show (theme, etc.) on the 10 to a page standard labels. I put them on the front of the mini catty.

I started printing my website on the bottom of my labels with a note that says "Can't come? Order online:"

chefann said:
I use labels from The Booster that have "Bring a Friend and get a gift" printed on them already. In the white area, I print:
Tues., Nov. 13, 7:00 p.m.
123 Main St., Town
Hosted by Suzy H.
RSVP to Suzy at 123-555-1212

If I'm using the mini catalogs as invites, I include that info, plus "Bring a friend..." and a line about the show (theme, etc.) on the 10 to a page standard labels. I put them on the front of the mini catty.

How do you use the mini catalogs as invites??? That is a great Idea!

amerrigan said:
How do you use the mini catalogs as invites??? That is a great Idea!
I stick the label on the front, tape it shut, and address the back to the guests. Easy! It's 41 cents to mail each one.

My previous plan had the invite form right on the back of the mini so some used those for invites ... I would stick them in an envelope along with my own hand-made invite, since it was the same 41 cent stamp either way.These invites look WONDERFUL Stacy! Do you just print on the back of the card? Is there anything you need to do with your printer to make them come out right?

Post Card BacksThis is what I use.

Attachments

• Post Card Backs.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 353
What do you put on the other side of these postcards? and why are you all only doing 1 at a time? doesn't 4 fit on a full page?

I believe she is printing on the invites off the supply order. The PC ones. On the Front is the show picture or Bites n Bev or Choc. Bliss and so on...

Di & Ann, do you find that you have better show attendance using the mini catalogs as invitations? When do you use them instead of the postcard invites?

I use the 10 to a page labels... they cross over the middle line a bit but I've never had a problem with them. I send a flyer invite for my hosts and then include 10 postcard invites in her host packet to hand out or to mail to anyone who might not have made it on the guest list. It covers the info she would fill in by hand and the rest of the PC wording is visible.

Attachments

• Invitation Sticker.pub
    20.5 KB · Views: 313

Related to How can I make my invite labels stand out?

1. How do I access the "Share Your Labels for Invites" feature?

To access the "Share Your Labels for Invites" feature, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, click on the "Marketing Tools" option and select "Share Your Labels for Invites" from the drop-down menu.

2. Can I customize the labels for my invites?

Yes, you can customize the labels for your invites by adding your own text or images. You can also choose from a variety of font styles and colors to make your labels unique.

3. How many labels can I print at once?

You can print up to 30 labels at once using the "Share Your Labels for Invites" feature. This allows you to efficiently print labels for a large number of invites without having to do each one individually.

4. Is there a cost to use this feature?

No, there is no additional cost to use the "Share Your Labels for Invites" feature. It is included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant account.

5. Can I save my labels for future use?

Yes, you can save your labels for future use. Simply click on the "Save" button after customizing your labels and they will be saved in your account for easy access later on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Tonimabbott
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Becca_in_MD