• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Invitation Success: Tips for Adding Labels to Show Invitations

I print labels for the host to put at the top that list the following:Date:Host:Location:Phone: Please RSVPThursday, Feb. 1, 7:00 p.m.Hosted by HOST NAME123 street name, CityRSVP to host at 123-456-7890I use printable stickers from The Booster for the show info, they have "Bring a Friend, Get a Gift" on one side in bright colors. Then I add:Thursday, Feb. 1, 7:00 p.m.Hosted by HOST
rebeccastt
Silver Member
How many of you put labels on show invitations before giving them to hosts to send out? I am thinking of at least putting on the "Can't come to the party? Order online at..." label, but also maybe doing the show info. as well to make it easier for the hosts.

Do any of you do this and how does it work for you? Is it worth the extra time and money involved?

Can you post what you use?

I do the "can't attend" labels...but I also mail the invites out for my hosts. I also use some of the Booster round stickers about recruiting and booking

I know ...there doesn't seem to be enough room for anything....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Here are...Here are the labels I use to fill in the show information for my hosts. I know for myself, filling in the show information is the WORST part of hosting a show, so I do these, and my DH/Secretary slaps them on for me.

To use them:

1. Press CTRL+H (replace)
  2. Click on "More" at the bottom of box
  3. Type ":a" in the "Find" box
  4. Type ":[show date]" in the replace box (must put in ":")
  5. Press CTRL+B to turn off bold option (very important)
  6. Click on "Format" box, and choose "Highlight" (make sure this is in the "Replace" Box)
  7. Follow same instructions for "B", which is the time slot
  8. For "C" and after, choose "no formatting" to turn off highlight in the "Find" and "Replace" boxes; follow other instructions.

I'm realizing as I type this that it seems complicated, but it actually only takes me a couple of minutes to do the labels. You can remove the highlighting if you want...it's a relatively new feature I am using, and my hosts really like it.

Please be sure to type in your website or replace that reference with your telephone number.

HTH!

Attachments

• Master for CS.doc
    60 KB · Views: 348
I print labels for the host to put at the top that list the following:Date:
Host:
Phone: Please RSVPAt the bottom I put a small label over ".....pamperedchef.com" that reads
"Feel free to view the products
@ www.pamperedchef.biz/xxxxxxx

I print the show info directly on the invitation

Here is the template

PS I do sometimes have to adjust the margins a little but very seldom

~

Attachments

• INVITATION POSTCARD - Show info 001 - Master.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 336
Awhile ago, the dexyduo (where have they been, by the way???) put up a template that they used for their invitations. I use it now. You can find it in files--not sure what it's under though. Anyway, it has a box to put the show info in & the guest's address & a little note under that to send people who can't attend to your website. I use that when I mail out the invites along with a couple of Booster stickers. If you didn't want to mail out the invites, you could put the show info in & just not put any addresses in.

I use a return address size label that I place directly over the PC website at the bottom that says "To preview products or place on online order visit www.pamperedchef.biz/......." Whenever I order new invites I open the package and place them on the invites before giving them to hostesses.

I ordered a self inking stamp (red ink) that says
Our Consultant is:Reba xxxx
Can't attend? Order at www.pampered/xxxxxx
i stamp it right under the other one

I did this because last spring while a soccer game one of teh mom's came up to me and asked are you doing Suzies party next week? (i was)
and suggested i should put my name on there somewhere.
and shes right I have certain people I order from and wouldn't order from another

I put a label over the pre-printed "see the products online" section. They are smaller than the 30-up Avery labels. (I order them from http://www.superfastprinting.com/freeproducts.asp.) That label says:
Demo by Ann Szwarc
Can't come but still want to order? Go to
www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
click on "order products" and type in your host name​

I use printable stickers from The Booster for the show info, they have "Bring a Friend, Get a Gift" on one side in bright colors. Then I add:
Thursday, Feb. 1, 7:00 p.m.
Hosted by HOST NAME
123 street name, City
RSVP to host at 123-456-7890​

If it's a theme party, I add a 5th line with something about the theme: Join us for soup and slippers! or Death by Chocolate! Please come!

I use the Avery Wizard that works with Word to format the labels, and it's really easy. You can download it at avery.com, or I just saw some free CDs with it hanging in the label aisle at my OfficeMax.

I put my label with my website on it.

here's mineI put a label over the bottom portion that has the company website - I just use a regular size address label

I also include a sheet of labels for the host that has the show info on it.

Attachments

• cant attend label.doc
    40 KB · Views: 325
I used to put a label over the pc.com address with mostly the same info that others do. (can't attend, visit my site, blah blah blah...)

BUT have you seen the new invites? There is not room!!!! I guess it's one thing I can stop doing so I can simplify my biz! :D

I order the FREE self inking stamps from Vista Print. They're small and fit right under the PC web address. It has all of my contact information and website and only cost me the 5$ for shipping.

I used to do the labels doubling the information on one sticker label, cutting them in half, to stick on the invitations, but it was more expensive and time consuming so the stamp works out best for me.

My host get their invitations in their host packs. Then I mail them the labels to use. They come from Avery and are number 6572. Here is the information I put on them. Of course it changes based on the specials for the month.

Regina's Pampered Chef Show!

Date: Saturday, February 3
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Host: Regina Host
Alpharetta, GA 30004
RSVP: By January 31 to (770) 555-5555
Consultant: Lisa Hewitt (770) 555-5555
Website address goes here/cheflisahewitt
Stoneware Sale! 20% off all pieces in Feb
Feb hosts get 2 pieces of stoneware at 60% off

Bring a guest or outside order, get a FREE gift!

Last edited:
ChefLisa said:
My host get their invitations in their host packs. Then I mail them the labels to use. They come from Avery and are number 6572. Here is the information I put on them. Of course it changes based on the specials for the month.

Regina's Pampered Chef Show!

Date: Saturday, February 3
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Host: Regina Host
Alpharetta, GA 30004
RSVP: By January 31 to (770) 555-5555
Consultant: Lisa Hewitt (770) 555-5555
Website address goes here/cheflisahewitt
Stoneware Sale! 20% off all pieces in Feb
Feb hosts get 2 pieces of stoneware at 60% off

Bring a guest or outside order, get a FREE gift!

Where do they stick that label on the postcard??

Label goes...Over the part they usually have to write out. It usually covers some of the other words, but it looks great and is working great.

I usually try to cram everything in perfectly to fill in the lines that are on the postcard by using a clear label - yuck!I need to start using white ones I guess :) ...Thanks!

I almost forgot to mention, I purchase the labels at Office Max and use our discount card. Their regular cost is $11.99, but the discount card gets them to about $7.50. I was so excited when I made that discovery!

Lisa

I also make lables for the host to send out with my web-sit on the bottom . I also put the sale of the month if it fits ( like 20 % off STONEWARE ) or ( get a FREE tool if you spend 60.00 ) This also makes my calender look nice and neat cause I use one there . My host seem to really like it. .
I just get a big box at Staples with 30 on a sheet and follow lables :mad:

chef131doreen said:
I also make lables for the host to send out with my web-sit on the bottom . I also put the sale of the month if it fits ( like 20 % off STONEWARE ) or ( get a FREE tool if you spend 60.00 ) This also makes my calender look nice and neat cause I use one there . My host seem to really like it. .
I just get a big box at Staples with 30 on a sheet and follow lables :mad:

Doreen, what do you mean?

Can you post what your label looks like? I'm a visual person. :)

I do this on the bottom to cover up our www.pamperedchef.com on the regular invites. It has honestly boosted my show sales by $200 average. I have Hosts who don't even have a computer get orders on my websites from their guests who can't make the show. The Host is always tickled! Anyway, here are my labels. They are Avery 18167 - small labels of 80 to a sheet. So I can get two shows out of one sheet. It's been working well for me!
Joanne

Attachments

• smalllabelhost.doc
    98 KB · Views: 317
Thanks Joanne for posting your labels! They look like the perfect size to use at the bottom...I'll have to start using those and hopefully I will see an increase in my online sales.

I have on word lables or you can just follow thw same ones that have been posted my lables are the same Date......Time......
Host name phone.....
Adress.......
www.pamperedchef.biz/xxx
20% off Stoneware
I made them and keep them in my documents the just change the info as I need to. hope that helps

Thanks Doreen!

1. How do I add labels to my show invitations?

To add labels to your show invitations, simply go to the invitation template and click on the "Labels" button. Then, select the type of label you want to use and customize it with your desired text and design. Finally, click "Save" to add the labels to your invitations.

2. Can I use my own label design or does it have to be from Pampered Chef?

You can use your own label design for your show invitations. Our system allows you to upload custom label designs or use our pre-made templates. Just make sure that the label size and format is compatible with our system.

3. How many labels should I include on each invitation?

We recommend including at least 3-4 labels on each invitation. This allows for multiple copies in case some get lost or damaged, and also gives your guests extra labels to share with their friends and family.

4. What information should I include on the labels?

The labels should include the date, time, and location of the show, as well as your name and contact information. You can also add a brief description of the products that will be featured at the show to entice your guests to attend.

5. Can I preview the labels before printing them?

Yes, you can preview the labels before printing them. After customizing your labels, click on the "Preview" button to see how they will look. You can make any necessary changes before finalizing and printing them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • emmabelle47