• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Wants to Order Cookware. . . .

In summary, you can customize your cookware set by choosing specific pieces from our collection. There is no minimum order requirement for hosting a cookware party and you can use your host rewards to purchase the set. Delivery time may vary, but most orders are delivered within 7-10 business days with a tracking number provided. As a host, you can also earn exclusive discounts and free products based on party sales, as well as take advantage of monthly host specials for additional savings.
BC0625
Silver Member
I have someone who wants to host a show in November, she point blank said, I want the cookware - -how much do I need to sell to get it at a great price?. . . . Any ideas of how you may have broken it down for a host in the past would be great.

Well right off the bat she should aim for at least $400 in guest sales. This will give her 2 1/2 priced items. She could get the host only 5 and 7 piece executive cookware sets and add either the exectutive Grill pan or the executive 12" skillet for 1/2 price as well. The Double set of cookware is $285 (retails $570) you cannot get a better deal than that. If she gets to $600, she has $115 of free for the 12" skillet and her 2 half price item, one for the Grill pan. She will get everything for $342.50 (total retail is $800).

She may also want to book a second show off of the november show for January when the cookware is a host special & she can get 2 host benefits at the january show - as the host & the past host.

In november she can also get the roasting pan at 60% off.

BC0625 said:
I have someone who wants to host a show in November, she point blank said, I want the cookware - -how much do I need to sell to get it at a great price?. . . . Any ideas of how you may have broken it down for a host in the past would be great.

If she gets 300.00 in orders...she gets a half priced item, which 1 of them could be all 12 pieces of cookware in the last page for 285.00.

Thanks for the great response. There is always so much information here. . . I knew someone could get me thinkin straight!

Related to Host Wants to Order Cookware. . . .

1. Can I customize the cookware set I want to order?

Yes, you can customize your cookware set by choosing the specific pieces you want to include. Our cookware collection offers a variety of options to fit your cooking needs.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for hosting a cookware party?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for hosting a cookware party. You and your guests can order as much or as little as you'd like.

3. Can I use my host rewards to purchase the cookware set?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to purchase the cookware set. Our host rewards program allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party.

4. How long will it take for the cookware set to be delivered?

The delivery time may vary depending on your location, but most orders are delivered within 7-10 business days. You will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts for hosting a cookware party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn exclusive discounts and free products based on the total sales of your party. You can also take advantage of our monthly host specials for even more savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jagged1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyRedHead