• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials for April & June: Money & Time Savings + Recipes

In summary, the host specials for April and June include money and time-saving products as well as new recipes. To take advantage of these host specials, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn free and discounted products. The money-saving products included in the specials are discounted kitchen tools and cookware sets. You can still earn host rewards by hosting a virtual party. The recipes included in the specials are easy and quick to make, perfect for busy households.
pamperedmomto3
Does anyone have anything typed up that really shows the great monthly host specials for April and June? I'm looking for some tips to describe the savings people can have by hosting a show and earning the salad and berry spinner, mandoline, food chopper, etc. Not only money saving but time saving as well. Also, a few great recipes that use any/all of these items. Thanks!

Thanks! I'm actually looking for facts...ie, how much money could be saved if they chopped their own salad (using the salad chopper and spinner) as opposed to eating out or buying pre-bagged salad and how much time could be saved if they chopped their salads in bulk, etc.

hm....id be interested to see if anyone has anything like that too...

Meghan, thanks for sharing the great Host Super Flyer! I LOVE it!!!
Sue

Does anyone know why only 4 of the pictures in this flyer are printing? The rest of them just show up blank???? :-(

I just printed it and all the pictures came through.
Love the flyer thank you!! :)

Chefsuzie said:
Does anyone know why only 4 of the pictures in this flyer are printing? The rest of them just show up blank???? :-(

I have the same problem!! :confused:

1. What are the host specials for April and June?

The host specials for April and June include money and time-saving products as well as new recipes for you to try.

2. How can I take advantage of these host specials?

To take advantage of these host specials, you can host a Pampered Chef party during the months of April and June. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party sales.

3. What are the money-saving products included in the host specials?

The money-saving products included in the host specials include discounted kitchen tools and cookware sets. These products are designed to help you save time and money in the kitchen.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I host a virtual party?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you host a virtual Pampered Chef party. Virtual parties allow you to invite friends and family from anywhere to shop and earn rewards, making it easy and convenient.

5. Are the recipes included in the host specials easy to make?

Yes, the recipes included in the host specials are designed to be easy and quick to make. They are perfect for busy households and can help save you time in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailscookingbiz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • ChefJesssica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies