• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Your Host Reach their $200 Goal and Earn the DCB!

In summary, you try to tag on individual orders from your other customers to get your host to qualify for the discount.
SandiLeigh
How do you all work with your hosts when thier order is going to be under the amount to qualify. I have a host who is at $131 right now. She needs $200 to qualify. She has one more order coming in.

What do you do to get her to qualify. She really wants to get the DCB.

Thanks

Why does she need $200? Isn't it $150?

It's $200 here in Canada.

OOOOHHHHHH!!! Sorry, don't mind me!:D

I had that happen last month. I just encouraged her and told her that she was so close and only needed a few more orders. The host and I have a common circle of friends and I suggested asking 2 of our friends. One had a show last month and she ended up ordering using her discount. The other girl ordered almost $50.00 worth. So she met her goal. I also extended her closing date another 4 days to give her a little extra time.

Individual order
SandiLeigh said:
How do you all work with your hosts when thier order is going to be under the amount to qualify. I have a host who is at $131 right now. She needs $200 to qualify. She has one more order coming in.

What do you do to get her to qualify. She really wants to get the DCB.

Thanks

I try to tag on individual orders from my other customers. Since she is only about $69 away from $200, with still another order coming in, that's not too hard to do usually. Just send out an email or get on the phone and start asking around to those customers who may have wanted something but missed your last show. Or ask past hosts to use their 10% discount on our new products. Taking advantage of our guest special is a great idea too. Hope it works out for you.

Debbie :D

Related to Help Your Host Reach their $200 Goal and Earn the DCB!

What is the "Help Your Host Reach their $200 Goal" promotion?

The "Help Your Host Reach their $200 Goal" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where you can earn a discount code for future purchases by helping your party host reach their sales goal of $200.

How do I earn the discount code?

To earn the discount code, you must attend a Pampered Chef party and place an order of $75 or more. Your order will count towards your host's $200 goal, and once they reach it, you will receive a discount code via email.

Can I use the discount code on any purchase?

Yes, the discount code can be used on any purchase on the Pampered Chef website. It can also be combined with other offers and promotions for additional savings.

Can I earn multiple discount codes?

Yes, you can earn multiple discount codes by attending multiple parties and placing qualifying orders of $75 or more. However, you can only use one discount code per order.

Is there an expiration date for the discount code?

Yes, the discount code must be used within 90 days of receiving it via email. After 90 days, it will expire and cannot be used for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SandiLeigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • MLinAZ