• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Ordering Discontinued Products...

In summary,1. You can order a customer's avocado peelers on an individual basis by sending in a direct shipping order dated before the end of the month.2. You can also gather $150 worth of orders by August 31 in order to receive the August special. If you submit your order by September 30, you will be fine.
tlennhoff
I have a guest that has asked me to order her a couple of the avocado peelers. How do I do this? Is it possible to do this on a september show? If so how?

You could put it in as a personal order, just make sure you change the date to an August date, and send it in before the end of the month.

There are two ways to do it:1. Put it on an individual order for the customer and charge direct shipping - date the order as August 31 or before.2. Gather at least $150 in August orders (no September stoneware special or new products) and date the show August 31 or before.As long as you submit it by September 30, you should be fine...unless they run out of something.

Thanks guys. I was hoping to piggy back her order onto a sept show but I'll go ahead and enter it by itself.

I need to know if a past host can order the August special in September. I thought at a cluster meeting that I heard some consultants talking about how you could order a previous host special in current month. I hope I explained it well. I have a past host that attended a show last night and she wants last month's special. If you can do this, how do you enter it in PP?

There is no way to do that, that I know of.

Sees like you would do it just the same as the previous question --- submit it under an August date --- I know I had to wait to submit my 1 august show until sept 1st - the day i got my debit card.... and I had august specials in my order...

Well the way I was looking at it was that she was having a September show which then she wouldn't be able to put the August special onto, but if it was just a show held over from August then yes she would still be able to get it.

She wouldn't get the Past Host Monthly Special, because an August Host didn't book her August show from Past Host's show at the time. No booking Benefit.
However, Past Host can do her own "August" catalog/cooking show, and get the Monthly special outright. Right?

WOW I had no idea that we could do that with PP... you learn somethign new everyday!!

Anyone else confused? :p

1. Can I still order a product that has been discontinued?

Yes, you can still order discontinued products through our website or by contacting our customer service department. However, availability may be limited and some products may be out of stock.

2. How do I know if a product has been discontinued?

You can check the "Retired Products" section on our website or contact our customer service department for more information. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on discontinued products.

3. Can I return a discontinued product?

Yes, our return policy applies to all products, including discontinued items. Please refer to our website for more information on our return policy.

4. Can I exchange a discontinued product for a different one?

Yes, you can exchange a discontinued product for a different one within the same price range. If the new product is more expensive, you will be responsible for paying the difference. Please contact our customer service department for assistance with exchanges.

5. Why are some products discontinued?

There are a variety of reasons why a product may be discontinued, including low demand, production issues, or the release of a newer version. We strive to constantly update and improve our product line to meet the needs and preferences of our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • newmexgirl