• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Discontinued Products: What You Need to Know

In summary, you can still order a discontinued product from Pampered Chef, but availability may be limited. You can check the "Last Chance" section on their website or contact a consultant for more information. Returns are still possible within the policy timeframe, but exchanges may not be possible. Products are discontinued for various reasons, such as low demand or to make room for new products. Unfortunately, requests for discontinued products to be brought back are not accepted, but similar products may be released in the future based on customer feedback and demand.
babywings76
Gold Member
Am I able to submit an order of discontinued products?

If it's dated August, you still can. Can't get the Chillzanne mini bowl or Woven Rectangle Tray, though.

Great! Thanks! :)

1. Can I still order a discontinued product?

Yes, you can still order a discontinued product, but availability may be limited. It's best to act quickly if you want to purchase a discontinued item.

2. How do I know if a product is discontinued?

You can check the "Last Chance" section on the Pampered Chef website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information. Discontinued products will also have a "Discontinued" label on the product page.

3. Can I return a discontinued product?

Yes, you can still return a discontinued product within the return policy timeframe. However, please note that exchanges may not be possible if the product is no longer available.

4. Why are products discontinued?

Products may be discontinued due to low demand, changes in manufacturing, or to make room for new products. Pampered Chef is committed to continuously updating and improving their product line to meet the needs of customers.

5. Can I request a discontinued product to be brought back?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not take requests for discontinued products to be brought back. However, they may release similar products in the future based on customer feedback and demand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • fdokiechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • FancyChef