• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What happened with the discontinued items on our websites?

In summary, to access the "What Happened" website, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "What Happened" tab. If the website is not working, try again later or check your internet connection. The website is a resource for information only and does not allow for purchasing products. It is regularly updated with new products and you can submit your own story to be featured on the website.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
what happened with the discontinued ites people could order from our websites???

It's there under order products on the left side once you are in the ordering webpage. Down at the bottom.

From what I understand, the discontinued items were no longer profitable or popular enough to keep on our websites. Companies are always looking to streamline their products and focus on what sells, so it's not uncommon for items to be removed from online stores. However, I do understand that it can be frustrating for customers who may have enjoyed those items. Have you reached out to customer service to inquire about the specific items you were interested in? They may be able to provide more information or suggest alternative options.

Related to What happened with the discontinued items on our websites?

1. How do I access the "What Happened" website?

To access the "What Happened" website, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "What Happened" tab at the top of the page. This will take you to the website where you can browse through the available products and information.

2. Why is the "What Happened" website not working?

There may be a few reasons why the "What Happened" website is not working. It could be due to a technical issue on our end, so please try accessing the website again later. It is also possible that your internet connection is experiencing problems, so make sure you have a stable connection before trying again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I purchase products from the "What Happened" website?

No, the "What Happened" website is a resource for information and inspiration only. To purchase Pampered Chef products, please visit our main website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How often is the "What Happened" website updated?

The "What Happened" website is updated regularly with new products, recipes, and tips. We strive to keep the website as current as possible to provide our customers with the most up-to-date information.

5. Can I submit my own "What Happened" story to be featured on the website?

Yes, we love to hear from our customers and their experiences with Pampered Chef products. You can submit your story through the "Share Your Story" form on the website. Please note that all submissions are subject to review and may be edited for clarity and length.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kaseydee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sushimommy
  • babywings76