• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - Need an Easy Entree Dish

In summary, we have a variety of quick and easy entree dishes that cater to different dietary needs and cooking experience levels. Our top recommendations include the One-Pot Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta for busy weeknights, the Low-Carb Turkey and Zucchini Skillet for those with dietary restrictions, and the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff for beginners. For larger families, the Baked Ziti with Sausage and Peppers is a great option, while the Prosciutto and Asiago Stuffed Chicken Breasts are perfect for a special occasion. All of these dishes are easy to make and require minimal clean-up.
jasonmva
Silver Member
I had a guest book a show in November and because she is having it at 6pm, she wants me to do an entree. Normally I have done the Anitpasto Veggie Pizza and it was a hit but she is not too keen on the raw veggies.

Does anyone know of an easy recipe that I could do? I have the rectangular baker, sqaure baker, deep dish baker, rectangular stone and the large round stone.

Any of the wreath or rings are great entree items. How about the Turkey Cranberry Wreath? It's a natural this time of year since you can show your guests how to use up their leftover turkey after Thanksgiving (we make this every year at our house!). Chicken and Broccoli Braid is also a big favorite!

Mary

Hi there! How about trying a savory tart or quiche? You can use pre-made pie crust or puff pastry, and fill it with your choice of cooked vegetables, cheese, and protein (like chicken or ham). It's easy to make and can be served at room temperature, making it perfect for a 6pm event. Another option could be a baked pasta dish, like a lasagna or baked ziti, which can also be made ahead of time and served warm or at room temperature. Hope that helps!

Related to Help - Need an Easy Entree Dish

1. How can I make a quick and easy entree dish for a busy weeknight?

One of our top recommendations for a quick and easy entree dish is our One-Pot Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta. It takes just 20 minutes to make and only requires one pot for easy clean-up.

2. I have dietary restrictions. Do you have any easy entree dish options for me?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs. Our Low-Carb Turkey and Zucchini Skillet is a delicious and healthy option for those following a low-carb diet.

3. I'm not the most experienced cook. Do you have any beginner-friendly entree dishes?

Absolutely! Our Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff is a great option for beginners. It only requires a few ingredients and the slow cooker does most of the work for you.

4. I have a large family to feed. Can I make an easy entree dish that will serve all of us?

Yes, our Baked Ziti with Sausage and Peppers is a crowd-pleasing dish that can serve up to 8 people. It's also a great option for meal prep and leftovers.

5. I'm looking for an easy entree dish that I can make for a special occasion. Any suggestions?

Our Prosciutto and Asiago Stuffed Chicken Breasts are perfect for a special occasion. They look and taste impressive, but are actually quite simple to make.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lmklipfel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • jasonmva