• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Don't Know What to Make...

In summary, the show host is trying to come up with an entree for a show in 2 weeks. The only suggestion she has is the Antipasto Vegetable Pizza, which the show guest does not want. The show host is wondering if she should make something up ahead of time or cook at the host's house. The show host suggests a recipe for Tomato Basil Squares and a bread twist. The show host also suggests the Chicken & Broccoli Ring.
jasonmva
Silver Member
for my November show. The host asked for an entree. The only one I have even done is the Antipasto Vegetable Pizza. However, she doesn't want that. The show is in 2 weeks and I am still racking my brain trying to figure out what to make. I want something easy since the show is at 6pm.

I am wondering if I should have something made up ahead of time and then just cook at the host's house.

How about the turkey & cranberry wreath? You might want to look for the turkey or pumpkin booklets in the file sections as both have a bunch of ideas.

often times I will make a foccacia ahead of time for my party and my family, then make something there like the ranch vegetable pizza (I add chicken) to make it more substantial. Entree's are always tough.

Entree ideasA recipe I ALWAYS use is Tomato Basil Squares. It is Easy and always a big hit. This recipe has gone from host to host for several years. Each host says "please make what you did at ...... house. Or the Turkey Cranberry Wreath is Great for this time of year (substitute 1 full chicken breast for the turkey) and tell guests this is how to use there turkey leftovers after Thanksgiving. For a QUIK dessert the Molten Lava Cake (yummy;) is to die for. I just did this and the TCW at my show last week and had a$900 show 8 yes 8 bookings and 2 potential recruits. One is having her starter show this week and Hopefully signing next week(fingers crossed). So give these a whirl and good luck. Laurel

jasonmva said:
for my November show. The host asked for an entree. The only one I have even done is the Antipasto Vegetable Pizza. However, she doesn't want that. The show is in 2 weeks and I am still racking my brain trying to figure out what to make. I want something easy since the show is at 6pm.

I am wondering if I should have something made up ahead of time and then just cook at the host's house.

I made a bread twist today (with chopped spinach & artichoke filling) - follow the chicken bistro photos (All the best).

The calzones are easy too

I've been making the Harvest Chicken Salad for many of my shows and it has been a great hit (even the hosts who haven't been too sure about my suggestion, have become true believers)! It's a no-bake, so for those 6:00 pm shows, you're home nice and early! I've also been making Beer Bread in the Silicone Floral Pan to go with it. Yummy!

Mary

Mary:
I loved your idea about making beer bread in the silicone floral pan! Does it bake for 50 minutes? Such a nifty idea! I'm searching for the monkey bread recipe...I'll uncover it I'm sure but I did like your idea about the beer bread. Thanks!
Sue
-------------
Sue Adams
Independent Consultant #421585
[email protected]

Sue:

Glad you liked the idea...one of my guests said she was purchasing the Floral Pan to make Corn Muffins, so I thought, why not Beer Bread? It's just as easy as making a whole loaf and so much prettier on the table! I do cook them for a little less and start checking them around 30 minutes to see how they're doing.

Mary

Great new use for the floral pan!

jasonmva, you might try the Chicken & Broccoli Ring. It's in Stoneware Inspirations (pg 33). It's easy, and it looks very festive.

Related to I Just Don't Know What to Make...

1. What types of recipes do you offer for "I Just Don't Know What to Make..."?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of recipes for every meal of the day including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. Our recipes range from quick and easy meals to more complex dishes, and we offer options for various dietary preferences such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and low carb.

2. Can I filter the recipes based on the ingredients I have on hand?

Yes, our website allows you to filter the recipes by ingredients, cooking method, and dietary preferences. This makes it easy to find a recipe that fits your needs and the ingredients you have available.

3. Do you have any budget-friendly recipes for "I Just Don't Know What to Make..."?

Absolutely! We understand the importance of sticking to a budget, so we offer a variety of affordable recipes that are both delicious and easy to make. You can also filter the recipes by cost to find options that fit your budget.

4. Are there any kid-friendly recipes for "I Just Don't Know What to Make..."?

Yes, we have a selection of kid-friendly recipes that are perfect for picky eaters. Our recipes are not only tasty but also incorporate nutritious ingredients to help your little ones get the vitamins and minerals they need.

5. Can I save my favorite recipes for "I Just Don't Know What to Make..." for future use?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes on our website by creating an account. This way, you can easily access them whenever you need inspiration for your next meal. You can also create meal plans and shopping lists based on your saved recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jasonmva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • jasonmva