• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grand Opening.. Making Two of the Pizzas? Tips?

In summary, Tonite is my grand opening show at my house and I'm really excited... and little nervous. I have 10 people coming and I dont think one of the 3 cheese garden pizza's will be enough, so I was going to make two. I was thinking I could grate most of the cheese for both pizzas beforehand and maybe some of the other toppings. But it takes about 16 minutes to cook. Should I have one assembled and put it in the oven when I start my show and hwave two 'rounds' of pizza's? or shoudl I try to make the artichoke cup thingies ahead of time and assemble the pizza for the show? do the aritch
gussey30
HI,
Tonite is my grand opening show at my house and i'm really excited... and little nervous.
I have 10 people coming and I dont think one of the 3 cheese garden pizza's will be enough, so I was going to make two. suggestions or advice on it running smoothly and timely?
I was thinking I could grate most of the cheese for both pizzas beforehand and maybe some of the other toppings. But it takes about 16 minutes to cook.
Should I have one assembled and put it in the oven when I start my show and hwave two 'rounds' of pizza's? or shoudl I try to make the artichoke cup thingies ahead of time and assemble the pizza for the show? do the aritchoke things have to be hot or would they keep for 30ish minutes?
I want everyone to have something to eat and i'm stressing on how to go about it within 30 minutes

I would suggest having something different made ahead of time instead of doing two of the same recipe. I think doing 2, especially at the same time would be hectic and nerve wracking.

I did this at one of my first shows. I made an entire pizza before the show and put it in right as I started to assemble the first pizza during the demo. I had the second crust (the one I demonstrated) prebaked. It worked okay.

KEEP IT SIMPLE!! Just do one recipe. It will be enough to give them a tasting. You aren't feeding them. I've been running into this with my new consultants, it makes your kick off show harder than it needs to be which can stress you out! My last one made three recipes on top of what she was making for the demo. Way to much and I had to help a lot before the show because of this. A lot of my hosts only serve what I'm making for the demo.

I agree.... demo one and have other things out to sample. The Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce or Rasp Habernaro - easy appetizer - pour it over cream cheese! Or open up some of our dessert sauces and have some cubed pound bread to sample. Bake up some of our beer bread....

1. How do I properly use the Pampered Chef pizza stone?

The Pampered Chef pizza stone is designed to evenly distribute heat and create a crispy crust. To use it, preheat the stone in the oven for 10-15 minutes before placing the pizza on top. Make sure to use the included rack to transfer the pizza onto and off of the stone. This will help prevent any spills or burns.

2. Can I make more than one pizza at a time using the Pampered Chef pizza stone?

Yes, you can make up to two pizzas at a time using the Pampered Chef pizza stone. However, make sure there is enough space between the pizzas so they can cook evenly. You may also need to adjust the cooking time slightly to account for two pizzas in the oven.

3. How do I prevent the pizza from sticking to the pizza stone?

To prevent the pizza from sticking to the pizza stone, lightly dust the stone with cornmeal before placing the pizza on top. This will create a barrier between the dough and the stone, preventing it from sticking. Alternatively, you can also use parchment paper or a non-stick cooking spray.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef pizza stone on the grill?

Yes, the Pampered Chef pizza stone can be used on the grill. Make sure to preheat the stone on the grill before placing the pizza on top. Keep a close eye on the pizza as it may cook faster on the grill compared to the oven.

5. How do I clean the Pampered Chef pizza stone?

The Pampered Chef pizza stone is not dishwasher safe. To clean it, use a damp cloth or sponge to wipe off any food debris. Avoid using soap or harsh cleaning chemicals as it may affect the taste of the pizza. If there are stubborn stains, you can use a mixture of baking soda and water to gently scrub the stone. Make sure to thoroughly dry the stone before storing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedMommy2
Replies
Views
peichef
  • ChefJWarren
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda