• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Easiest Pizza to Make for a Saturday Show Demo?

In summary, Carolyn is asking for someone's opinion on a pizza recipe she is considering. Jason offers his opinion on a pizza recipe he has tried and recommends the Tomato Basil Square. Ann suggests the aloha pizza, which is an Italian-themed dessert. Finally, Jason offers a recipe for the chocolate chip cannoli dip.
jasonmva
Silver Member
I have a show on Saturday and I am demoing the Anitpasto Veggie Pizza. The host is expecting a big turnout and asked if I could make another simpler pizza. My thought was to make the simple pizza at her house and have it ready before her guests arrived. Howeevr, I am at a loss. I want to try making on in my Deep Dish Baker but what do you guys and girls think would be something easy but fun?

I would give her a recipe and let her make something...or tell her to buy a veggie platter, put out some chips, etc. We are not there to cater or to feed the masses. We are there to demonstrate our products.

I agree with you Carolyn, our portions are samples we aren't caterers.

Jason: If you normally do 2 recipes then go for it. You could make the Tomato Basil squares on a rectangle stone. The recipe is in All the Best.

I would just make 2 of the same. Have one ready and one to demo.

I've doubled recipes many times, just requires a bit more prep work.

If you have a fluted stone, it would be super simple to do a microwave cake at the same time. Easy to do and simple to demonstrate. You could even have the cake mix all made up and just pour it in the stone in front of the guests to show them how easy. ?? Lots of recipes in the files section on here.

i made the pizza twist one night and made it into a fondue thing. I had the pizza sauce as a dip, and i made the cheezy fondue.

One of my first shows she had a big turnout. I got there early & made the Rustic Focaccia for them to snack on and demoed that Antipasto Pizza.

Now, this was one of my best friends, and she still pd for the ingredients. I wouldn't do it for anyone :)

Maybe the aloha pizza. To spark interest in the Taste of the Tropics Theme

Tomato-Basil Square are really yummy and VERY easy!

It's not a pizza, but it carries an Italian theme through: Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip. Yum! And it goes together in about 3 minutes.

chefann said:
It's not a pizza, but it carries an Italian theme through: Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip. Yum! And it goes together in about 3 minutes.

Oh yum - you need to share that recipe!!

Ann: you've got all of us drooling--please post the recipe when you can! Thanks.

It's a PC recipe in the current (FW06) SBRC!

Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip
Recipe

1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
1 container (15 ounces) fat-free ricotta cheese
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon Double-Strength Vanilla
1 container (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
Sweet & Crispy Tortilla Chips
1 quart strawberries (optional)

Chop 1/4 cup of the chocolate morsels using Food Chopper; place in Classic Batter Bowl. Add ricotta cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla; mix using Small Mix ’N Scraper®. Attach closed star tip to Easy Accent® Decorator; fill with 1/2 cup of the whipped topping and set aside. Gently fold remaining whipped topping into ricotta mixture.

Spoon dip into Simple Additions® Medium Bowl. Finely grate remaining chocolate morsels over dip using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Pipe rosettes around edge of dip using decorator. Serve with Sweet & Crispy Tortilla Chips and strawberries, if desired.

Yield: 4 cups (16 servings)

Nutrients per serving: Light (1/4 cup dip and 4 chips): Calories 120, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 200 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001

Sweet & Crispy Tortilla Chips
Recipe

8 (7-inch) flour tortillas
2 tablespoons sugar

Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray tortillas with water using Kitchen Spritzer; sprinkle with sugar. Cut each tortilla into eight wedges using Pizza Cutter; arrange half of the tortilla wedges in a single layer on Large Round Stone. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and crisp.

Remove chips from baking stone; cool completely. Repeat with remaining tortilla wedges.

Yield: 64 chips (16 servings)

Nutrients per serving: Light (4 chips): Calories 45, Total Fat 1.5 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 135 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001

The dip is also good with graham crackers (esp. the chocolate-flavored), vanilla wafers, Oreos, strawberries... a spoon.....

Thanks, Ann!

YUM!!! I'll have to try that one.

Forgot to mention, use the mini chocolate chips in the Cannoli dip, and you can just toss them in without having to chop them.

1. How do I order an additional pizza for my party?

To order an additional pizza for your party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know your preferred pizza flavor and any special instructions, such as dietary restrictions or toppings.

2. Can I order a second pizza after my initial order?

Yes, you can definitely order a second pizza after your initial order. Simply contact your consultant or add it to your order during the checkout process. Keep in mind that additional pizzas may take longer to prepare and may arrive separately from your first pizza.

3. What are the available pizza flavors to choose from?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of delicious pizza flavors, including traditional pepperoni, vegetarian, BBQ chicken, and supreme. Your consultant can provide a full list of available flavors and help you choose the best one for your party.

4. Can I customize my second pizza with different toppings?

Yes, you can customize your second pizza with different toppings. Just let your consultant know your preferred toppings and they will work with the Pampered Chef kitchen to create your personalized pizza.

5. How long will it take for my second pizza to be ready?

The preparation time for your second pizza may vary depending on the pizza flavor and toppings. Your consultant can give you an estimated time when you place your order. Additionally, keep in mind that additional pizzas may arrive separately from your first pizza.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
feather18
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • etteluap70PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7