• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep dish cheeseburger pizza...

shelly.nurse

May 28, 2009
...From the Weekday dinners done cards was not very good. Against my better judgement, I followed the recipe as written as I have a party coming up. I did add some cooked bacon in place of the tomatoes on part since only I like fresh tomatoes. If I was ever to make it again, I would substitute pizza sauce for the ketchup/mustard mixture.

My husband works with the lady that is having the party, he said last night, he is going to tell her "it was gross and she should choose something made in the deep covered baker, since it sells better than the 12 inch skillet". Do I have him trained right or what?? I love my hubby!!:love:

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
I haven't tried that one yet so I cannot comment. I wonder if everyone else thought it was not very good.

chefcharity

Advanced Member
Oct 27, 2008
I have made it and my family loved it! But just because I like something doesn't mean you will. Everyone's taste buds are different. BUT, the pizza, it was a hit here :)

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Why is it that every time something has the word "cheeseburger" in the name, they insist on infecting it with mustard?

Yes I am talking about that nasty salad too!

Tomato sauce or pizza sauce is much better ... but honestly, cookware is a strong booking tool! And I sold at least one grill press by bringing it to my last show, and a set of STAINLESS cookware (to a host) by bringing my non-stick!

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
We liked it! It reminds me smell and taste wise of a McDonald's hamburger. It really does depend on what your likes and dislikes are.

Jeans Garden

Novice Member
Gold Member
May 2, 2010
I've used this recipe at two show this week (at the request of the first host) and everyone at both parties RAVED about it! I don't eat meat so I can only report what the guests said and they all wanted the recipe.

Jean

Oct 30, 2010
i had that made at my party and I thought it was good, my consultant made it with 2 pizza crusts to make it really deep dish. I have made it at my house and put banana peppers on it instead of tomatos because I dont care for them. I thought it was good, husband liked it too.