• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Deep Dish Blt Pizza

In summary, to make the Deep Dish BLT Pizza, you will need pre-made pizza dough, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise, and shredded cheese. This pizza can also be made with a gluten-free crust, using a gluten-free pizza crust and baking it beforehand. For vegetarians, the bacon can be substituted with alternatives such as tempeh bacon or veggie bacon strips. The pizza will need to bake for 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven at 375°F. You can also customize the pizza with additional toppings like avocado, onions, or different types of cheese.
lmklipfel
My host wants to make this pizza but I do not have a deep dish baker. What I have are the deep covered baker, deep dish pie plate, and rectangular baker. Which would be the best to use for this recipe???

Pie plate. It's not as big in diameter as the DDB, but it's the closest fit. If you want to make a batch and a half, you could use the Rectangular Baker. DCB is too deep to comfortably get the pieces out when it's done.

It depends on the size and shape of your pizza. If it is a traditional round deep dish pizza, the deep dish pie plate would be the best option. However, if it is a rectangular or square pizza, the rectangular baker would be a better fit. If the pizza is on the larger side, the deep covered baker may also work well. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference and the size of your pizza. Whichever one you choose, make sure to grease it well before baking to prevent the pizza from sticking. Happy cooking!

What ingredients are needed to make the Deep Dish BLT Pizza?

To make the Deep Dish BLT Pizza, you will need pre-made pizza dough, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise, and shredded cheese.

Can this pizza be made with a gluten-free crust?

Yes, you can use a gluten-free pizza crust for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions for baking the crust beforehand.

Can I substitute the bacon for a vegetarian option?

Yes, you can use a vegetarian alternative for the bacon such as tempeh bacon or veggie bacon strips.

How long does it take to bake the Deep Dish BLT Pizza?

The pizza will need to bake for about 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven at 375°F.

Can I add other toppings to the pizza?

Yes, feel free to add other toppings like avocado, onions, or different types of cheese to customize your Deep Dish BLT Pizza to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alanna1
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Pampered Angel