• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sun-Dried Tomato & Sausage Risotto

In summary, to make Sun-Dried Tomato & Sausage Risotto, you will need Arborio rice, chicken broth, sun-dried tomatoes, Italian sausage, onion, garlic, white wine, butter, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. This dish is fairly simple and easy to make, although it may take some practice to perfect the consistency. You can use any type of Italian sausage or even substitute with chicken or turkey sausage if desired. While risotto is best served immediately, it can be made ahead of time and reheated with a bit of extra broth or water to restore its creaminess. For a vegetarian option, you can use vegetable broth and a plant-based sausage alternative.
babywings76
Gold Member
It says to use the Deep Dish baker. I don't have that item, do you think I could use the Deep Covered baker base instead?

We made it for a meeting in the DCB and it turned out fine.

I just made it in the DCB. I used parchment paper instead of the lid because I wasn't sure if the lid would be okay. I think next time I'll just go ahead and use the lid. Anyway, we all really liked it. The baby had seconds! :)

Related to Sun-Dried Tomato & Sausage Risotto

1. What ingredients do I need to make Sun-Dried Tomato & Sausage Risotto?

You will need Arborio rice, chicken broth, sun-dried tomatoes, Italian sausage, onion, garlic, white wine, butter, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.

2. Is this dish difficult to make?

While risotto can be a bit time-consuming, this recipe is fairly simple and easy to follow. It may take some practice to perfect the consistency, but it is definitely worth it!

3. Can I use a different type of sausage?

Absolutely! You can use any type of Italian sausage, such as sweet or spicy, depending on your preference. You can also substitute with chicken or turkey sausage if desired.

4. Can I make this risotto ahead of time?

While risotto is best served immediately, you can make it ahead of time and reheat it. However, it may become a bit dry and lose some of its creaminess. If you do make it ahead of time, add a bit of extra broth or water when reheating to help restore the creaminess.

5. Can I use vegetable broth to make this dish vegetarian?

Yes, you can substitute chicken broth with vegetable broth to make this dish vegetarian-friendly. You can also use a plant-based sausage alternative to make it completely vegan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwithhart
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Roadtripray