• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Savory Sausage Risotto: A Delicious Deep Dish Baker Recipe

In summary, the ingredient list for Sausage Risotto From Sb includes uncooked Italian sausage, onion, garlic, red bell pepper, Arborio rice, white wine, chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. To cook the dish, you will need to brown the sausage, add in the vegetables, stir in the rice and wine, and gradually add in the broth until the rice is tender and creamy. It is not recommended to use a different type of rice for this dish, and it can be served with a variety of sides. It is best to serve the risotto immediately after cooking, but you can prep the ingredients ahead of time for a quicker meal.
babywings76
Gold Member
It says to use the Deep Dish Baker covered with parchment paper for part of the cooking. Last time I made this in the DCB and used the parchment paper. It was a little annoying using the paper, so I was wondering if you think there would be too big of a difference if I used the lid to the DCB instead?

I have done it with the lid and with out and it works out fine.

Good to know, thanks! :) I ended up doing parchment paper again this time, cause I just didn't want to risk it not coming out right. But next time I'll use the lid.

What is the ingredient list for Sausage Risotto From Sb?

The ingredients for Sausage Risotto From Sb are 8 oz uncooked Italian sausage, 1 small onion, 2 cloves garlic, 1 medium red bell pepper, 1 cup uncooked Arborio rice, 1/2 cup white wine, 3 cups chicken broth, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, and 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley.

How do I cook Sausage Risotto From Sb?

To cook Sausage Risotto From Sb, start by browning the sausage in a large skillet. Then, add in the onion, garlic, and bell pepper and cook until softened. Next, stir in the rice and cook for about 1 minute. Pour in the wine and cook until it is absorbed. Gradually add in the chicken broth, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring frequently until the liquid is absorbed. Continue adding broth until the rice is tender and creamy. Finally, stir in the Parmesan cheese and parsley before serving.

Can I use a different type of rice for Sausage Risotto From Sb?

It is not recommended to use a different type of rice for Sausage Risotto From Sb. Arborio rice is specifically used for risotto dishes because of its high starch content, which creates the creamy texture. Using a different type of rice may result in a different texture and taste.

What can I serve with Sausage Risotto From Sb?

Sausage Risotto From Sb can be served as a main dish or as a side dish. It pairs well with a simple green salad or steamed vegetables. For a heartier meal, you can also serve it with crusty bread or a protein, like grilled chicken or fish.

Can I make Sausage Risotto From Sb ahead of time?

It is not recommended to make Sausage Risotto From Sb ahead of time, as the texture may change and become too dry. It is best to serve the risotto immediately after cooking. However, you can prep the ingredients ahead of time and cook the dish right before serving for a quicker meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • lmklipfel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies