• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Desserts for the Deep Covered Baker!

In summary, the Autumn Apple Cherry Crisp was a hit with my family at thanksgiving.Thanks for all the ideas!! Amanda, would you share the recipe with us, please?
iteachurkid
Silver Member
Anyone have a good dessert for the Deep Covered Baker for a show? I have a lady who wants to do a dessert show, but I still want to use the DCB b/c I just love it :love:.

I love the Autumn Apple Cherry Crisp..if she does not like the Cherry..I have used Strawberry Pie filling and that is wonderful as well..

I would suggest that you do the crisp part before the guests get there..but I would do it at her house..because it makes it smell so good.

Either that..or a Chocolate Dump cake..I did that at a show and it was a huge hit.

You could do whatever dessert you want and then do a little something extra w/ the DCB. My director just sent out an e-mail about something a clustermate has been doing with GREAT success at her shows. When she isn't showcasing the DCB with the main recipe, she makes a little BBQ chicken for people to taste. Here's what my director wrote:She pours about 1/4 of a bottle of BBQ Sauce in the bottom of the Deep Covered Baker, puts in 1 or 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts pours another 1/4 bottle on top and uses the Silicone Basting Brush to coat the chicken and the bakerTwo average sized chicken breasts take about 5 minutes, depending on the microwave. The thicker they are and the more breasts you add, the longer it will take. I check after 5 minutes, then continue cooking at 1 to 2 minute intervals if it isn't finished after the first 5 minutes. Great way to show off the Digital Thermometer!Then just cut up the chicken, put toothpicks in each of the pieces, place them in a circle on a plate, pour some more barbecue sauce in the middle for dipping and pass it around for guests to sample. It always goes over really well.She sells 1-4 Bakers per show just showing off how well the meat cooks. Maybe that's why she has such a high show average!!!

I LOVE the Chocolate Peanut Butter Dump cake, though. :D

do you put the lid on it to cook the chicken in the microwave..my guess would be yes..but I just want to make sure

She didn't specify, but I imagine it's with the lid on.

chefheidi2003 said:
I love the Autumn Apple Cherry Crisp..if she does not like the Cherry..I have used Strawberry Pie filling and that is wonderful as well..

I would suggest that you do the crisp part before the guests get there..but I would do it at her house..because it makes it smell so good.

Either that..or a Chocolate Dump cake..I did that at a show and it was a huge hit.

the ?Autumn Apple cherry crisp was a hit with my family at thanksgiving.

Thanks for all the ideas!! I love the chicken idea and the chocolate peanut butter dump cake...where would I find that recipe? Is there a file??

babywings76 said:
I LOVE the Chocolate Peanut Butter Dump cake, though. :D

Amanda, would you share the recipe with us, please?

Chocolate Peanut Butter Dump Cake:

1 Chocolate Fudge Cake mix - mix according to package directions, and pour it in the DCB.
w/ Medium scoop, scoop a can of chocolate fudge frosting all over the top.
then, scoop 1 cup of peanut butter all over the top.

Cook on high in microwave for 11 minutes.

Scoop out onto plates and serve w/ ice cream or cool whip.

Another super easy one ---

Put one can of apple pie filling in the bottom. Sprinkle one entire dry white cake mix over that. Pour a stick of melted butter evenly over the cake mix. Microwave for about 15 minutes with the lid on....

YUM.

You could use the caramel sprinkles on this too, but I've heard some say that makes it too sweet!!!

yes, lid on for cooking meat.

1. How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker after making a dessert?

Clean the Deep Covered Baker by hand with warm, soapy water. Avoid using harsh abrasives or cleaners that can damage the stoneware surface. If food is stuck on, you can soak the baker in warm water to loosen it before washing.

2. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker to make other types of dishes besides desserts?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker can be used to make a variety of dishes including casseroles, roasts, and even bread. Just be sure to follow the recipe instructions and adjust cooking times accordingly.

3. What is the maximum temperature the Deep Covered Baker can withstand?

The Deep Covered Baker can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is not recommended to use it on the stovetop or under the broiler.

4. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in the microwave?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is microwave-safe. However, it is not recommended to use it for longer than 8 minutes at a time in the microwave.

5. How do I prevent my dessert from sticking to the Deep Covered Baker?

To prevent sticking, be sure to lightly grease the baker with cooking spray or butter before adding your dessert ingredients. You can also line the bottom with parchment paper for easy removal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies