• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Dcb so Trying 2 Deep Dish Bakers...

In summary, a Deep Dish Baker is a stoneware bakeware specifically designed for deep-dish recipes such as casseroles, quiches, and desserts. It has a deep, round shape with fluted edges and is different from other baking dishes in its shape and material. It is safe to use in the microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher. It does not require seasoning before use, but it is recommended to lightly grease it to prevent sticking. The Deep Dish Baker is versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes.
J.Corley
I am doing the 10 minute pork at my show tonight and I haven't received my DCB. I have used two Deep Dish Bakers before. I have the old style Lid/Bowl but I doubt that would be wise to bring since they can't purchase it.

What do you think will I be ok with a Deep dish baker inverted on another?
Also any tips on cutting with the carving set. DH usually does this!

That's a great work-around, using 2 DDBs!

As far as carving the pork, it's really easy, since it's boneless. Let it rest as directed in the recipe. That will allow the juices to redistribute so they don't run out all over the cutting board. Then just start slicing. :)

I think using a Deep Dish Baker inverted on another should work just fine for the 10 minute pork. As for tips on cutting with the carving set, make sure to let the meat rest for a few minutes before cutting to allow the juices to redistribute. Also, use a sharp knife and make slow, steady cuts to ensure even slices. Good luck with your show tonight!

1. What is a Deep Dish Baker?

A Deep Dish Baker is a type of bakeware that is designed for baking and serving deep-dish recipes such as casseroles, quiches, and desserts. It is made of stoneware and has a deep, round shape with fluted edges.

2. How is the Deep Dish Baker different from other baking dishes?

The Deep Dish Baker is specifically designed for deep-dish recipes and has a deeper and rounder shape compared to other baking dishes. It is also made of stoneware, which helps distribute heat evenly for a perfectly cooked dish.

3. Can I use the Deep Dish Baker in the microwave?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker is safe to use in the microwave. It is also oven-safe up to 450°F and can be used in the freezer and dishwasher.

4. Do I need to season the Deep Dish Baker before using it?

No, the Deep Dish Baker does not require seasoning before use. However, it is recommended to lightly grease the dish with cooking spray or oil before adding the ingredients to prevent sticking.

5. Can I use the Deep Dish Baker for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker is versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. It is great for baking casseroles, quiches, desserts, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alanna1
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies