• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hawaiian Meatballs Recipe: Deep Dish or Rectangular Baker?

In summary, the recipe calls for 10 meatballs, but with the other ingredients added in, you can probably make more.
jasonmva
Silver Member
I am planning on making the Hawaiian Meatballs for a little get together this weekend. I see the recipe calls for them to be placed in the Deep Dish Baker but I am wondering since I have to make a bunch if they would work in the Rectangular Baker as well.

It should! You can probably do half again, or even double the recipe and fit them into the Rectangular Baker.

Quick tip: For first time uses of the Stoneware Muffin Pan I suggest making the meatballs in the Pan. One per well. After almost the first use your stone is seasoned and ready to go.

That's a GREAT tip! People always ask about that one!

C. Schapker said:
Quick tip: For first time uses of the Stoneware Muffin Pan I suggest making the meatballs in the Pan. One per well. After almost the first use your stone is seasoned and ready to go.

That's cool. I have the 12 cup at home. I might have to try that too. I am probably going to make about 50 or more so I might use every piece of stoneware I have :)

Yes, people are always asking how to season their stone. I always suggest if a meatloaf or meatball can fit in it do it.
If not the traditional stand by BACON in the Bar Pan...... The only way to make it.

I was reviewing the recipe I found on this site for the meatballs and it says they yield 10. Is that right? If I am only using the small scoop I owuld think you'd get more out of a pound of meat.

Hmmm, it sure seems like you should get more than 10 meatballs - especially with the other ingredients added in....now I'm curious, but have no thawed turkey to test it! I had thought about using this as an alternate recipe for Taste of the Tropics shows....just because the pan-asian meatballs seem like too much work for an appetizer! Let us know how many it makes when you do this Jason!

No problem. I will be finding out tomorrow.

It turned out ot be about 35.

Cool--how were they Jason or haven't you tasted one yet?

Do you think they could have meant 10 servings (3-4 per serving) rather than 10 meatballs???

Good point Becky.

Looks like Jason found a mis-print! Call HO Jason and let them know so they can fix it in future editions. I found a mis-print in the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook. I didn't call for butter in the recipe ingredient list but then in one of the steps it said to add butter. I called Test Kitchens and they thanked me and they fixed it!:D

Harriet - the meatballs were VERY good!

I'm not sure htough if it is a misprint in the cookbook because I pulled the recipe off of here. I don't have the cookbook it was originally in. But the recipe here said Yield 10 meatballs. Oh well. I have leftovers anyway.

Nice to have leftovers on something very good! Can you send us some?

What is "Here's a Silly Question"?

"Here's a Silly Question" is a fun and interactive game that allows you to connect with friends and family while learning about Pampered Chef products and recipes. It can be played in person or online.

How do I play "Here's a Silly Question"?

To play "Here's a Silly Question", you will need a set of game cards and a timer. The game is played in rounds, with one player drawing a card and reading the silly question on it. The other players then have 30 seconds to come up with the funniest or most creative answer. The player with the best answer wins the round.

Is "Here's a Silly Question" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "Here's a Silly Question" is appropriate for all ages. The game can be modified to fit the age group playing, making it a fun activity for kids and adults alike.

Can I play "Here's a Silly Question" alone?

"Here's a Silly Question" is designed to be played with a group of people, but you can certainly play it alone if you'd like. You can challenge yourself to come up with the best answers to the silly questions.

How can I purchase "Here's a Silly Question"?

"Here's a Silly Question" can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. It is also often included as a free gift with a purchase of Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • lmklipfel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPaulaB