1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Substitute skillet for deep dish baker?

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I have a brunch next weekend that calls for a deep dish baker. I only have the mini baker so am concerned at the size difference. Can I possibly subsitute using the family skillet instead of the deep baker?

thanks!

Jan 5, 2006
  2. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

Cookware

YES,YES
    You should use they cookware you have. Now so that you can sell the higher priced items and get bookings for FEB ( 60% off remember) This will really help you , I think any stone that you use you can also use the Family size skillet . It will come out of the pan so well that everyone will say WOW I WANT THAT PAN or any of our Prof.Pans
    I once made the pull apart bread in the small saute pan at a party and sold 6 in one night

Good Luck Doreen Zaino
    pdzaino4@aol.com

3. heat123

great!

That's good news! Awesome idea too! I did think about recipes I can do in the cookware for Jan. shows to promote Feb. but to subsitute stones for it will help out alot! I will use my skillet then!

thanks!

Jan 5, 2006
  4. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Small Saute Skillet

I always use the saute skillet to make the pull apart bread. It is so much easier to carry to shows than the larger pieces and the pull apart bread is a great 2nd recipe to add to every show.

Also, I love using my cookware in the oven. Especially pineapple upside down cake in the Family Skillet. Yum!

Jan 5, 2006
  5. heat123

where can I find the recipe for...

pull apart bread? I may just use the small saute pan as a second recipe! along side of the family skillet recipe!

Jan 5, 2006
  6. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Here is a file I Found on this site

I usually make the garlic, but the others in this attachment sound good also.

Attached Files:

Jan 5, 2006
  7. heat123

thanks!

I think I will make it with my brunch show!

Jan 5, 2006
  8. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I just made the garlic pull apart bread last night and took it to my directors house and she loved it. I add parmasian cheese on top and it was great. I am trying to use a piece of cookware at each party so I can be successful with the pan-o-rama. I am going to try the other ones for my bridal shower this weekend.
    amanda :D

Jan 10, 2006
Have something to add?