• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have 2 Round Bottom Roast Pieces of Meat to Cook (One for My Friend,

In summary, the cooking time for round bottom roast varies depending on weight and desired doneness, with a general rule of 20 minutes per pound at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for medium-rare. The best way to season the roast is to rub it with herbs and spices or marinate it in a mixture of soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic. Searing the roast before cooking can add flavor, but it is not necessary. Two roasts can be cooked in the same pan, as long as they are not touching each other, to ensure even cooking. The best way to determine doneness is by using a meat thermometer or checking for tenderness with a fork.
its_me_susan
I have 2 round bottom roast pieces of meat to cook (One for my friend, one for me). I love the PC recipes I have tried so far (the BBQ brisket from Stoneware cookbook is yummy & my kids love it). I've done corned beef in the deep dish baker with great results (you can buy the less fattier/flat cut) and it wonderful. I have another recipe we call the "To Die for" crock pot recipe I might try in my deep covered baker and rectangular (so I can make 2 at once) - -

Has anyone converted crock pot to stone?

Has anyone tried them in the microwave?

Just wondering :)

I tried a Corned Beef in the Deep Covered Baker in the Micro....It took longer than I expected & it wasnt as soft & moist as when I put it in the oven. I have not tried any other meat in the micro & sorry I dont have a Crock Pot, so cant help you there....

Ginger428 said:
I tried a Corned Beef in the Deep Covered Baker in the Micro....It took longer than I expected & it wasnt as soft & moist as when I put it in the oven. I have not tried any other meat in the micro & sorry I dont have a Crock Pot, so cant help you there....

Ginger, I made the corned beef in the oven! It cooks about 30 minutes faster than the original recipe had.

1. How long should I cook the round bottom roast?

The cooking time for round bottom roast will vary depending on the weight and desired level of doneness. As a general rule, you should cook it for about 20 minutes per pound at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for medium-rare, or 25 minutes per pound for medium.

2. What is the best way to season the round bottom roast?

The best way to season round bottom roast is to rub it with a mixture of your favorite herbs and spices, such as garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and rosemary. You can also marinate it in a mixture of soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic for added flavor.

3. Should I sear the round bottom roast before cooking?

Searing the round bottom roast before cooking can help create a flavorful crust on the outside of the meat. However, if you are short on time, you can skip this step and still achieve a delicious result.

4. Can I cook the two round bottom roasts at the same time in the same pan?

Yes, you can cook both round bottom roasts at the same time in the same pan, as long as they are not touching each other. This will ensure that they cook evenly and prevent them from steaming instead of roasting.

5. How do I know when the round bottom roast is done cooking?

The best way to know when the round bottom roast is done cooking is by using a meat thermometer. For medium-rare, the internal temperature should be 135 degrees Fahrenheit, and for medium, it should be 145 degrees Fahrenheit. You can also check for doneness by using a fork to see if the meat is tender and easily pulls apart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • magentablue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • basketmom2