• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking a Beef Round Tip Roast - Tips from Jennifer!

In summary, if you have a deep covered baker but no chicken to cook, a beef round tip roast is a great alternative. Suggestions for preparing a delicious feast include classic roast beef, slow cooked roast, beef stroganoff, and BBQ beef sandwiches. Happy cooking!
basketmom2
Hi, got my deep covered baker but don't have a chicken to cook. So I thought I would try a beef round tip roast. Can anyone give me any fabulous suggestions to prepare a fine feast for my family:p

Thanks!
Jennifer

There is a thread on here somewhere about cooking a roast in it. I have tried the chicken but not the roast.

Hi Jennifer! Congrats on getting your deep covered baker! Beef round tip roast is a great choice for cooking in it. Here are a few suggestions for preparing a delicious feast for your family:1. Classic Roast Beef: Season your beef round tip roast with salt, pepper, and your favorite herbs (such as rosemary, thyme, and garlic). Place it in the deep covered baker and roast in the oven at 350 degrees for about 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until it reaches your desired level of doneness.2. Slow Cooked Roast: For a more tender and flavorful roast, try cooking it in the slow cooker. Season the beef with your favorite spices and place it in the deep covered baker. Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or on high for 4-6 hours.3. Beef Stroganoff: Cut the beef round tip roast into bite-sized pieces and brown them in a pan. Then, place the beef in the deep covered baker with sliced mushrooms, onions, and a can of cream of mushroom soup. Cook in the oven at 350 degrees for about 1 hour, or until the beef is tender. Serve over egg noodles for a delicious stroganoff dish.4. BBQ Beef Sandwiches: Season the beef with your favorite BBQ rub and place it in the deep covered baker. Cook in the oven at 350 degrees for about 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until it is tender enough to shred with a fork. Serve on buns with your favorite BBQ sauce for a tasty sandwich.I hope these suggestions help you create a fabulous feast for your family! Let me know how it turns out. Happy cooking!

1. How do I prepare a beef round tip roast?

To prepare a beef round tip roast, start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, season the roast with your desired herbs and spices. Next, place the roast on a roasting pan with the fat side up. Finally, insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the roast and roast for about 25 minutes per pound or until the internal temperature reaches 135 degrees Fahrenheit for medium rare or 145 degrees Fahrenheit for medium.

2. How do I know when the beef round tip roast is done cooking?

The best way to determine if your beef round tip roast is done cooking is by using a meat thermometer. Insert the thermometer into the thickest part of the roast, making sure it does not touch any bones. The internal temperature should read 135 degrees Fahrenheit for medium rare or 145 degrees Fahrenheit for medium. If you do not have a meat thermometer, you can also use a fork to test the doneness of the roast. If the fork easily pierces the meat and the juices run clear, it is done.

3. How do I store leftover beef round tip roast?

To store leftover beef round tip roast, let it cool to room temperature first. Then, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and place it in an airtight container. Store it in the refrigerator for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months. When reheating, make sure to wrap the roast in foil to prevent it from drying out.

4. Can I marinate the beef round tip roast before cooking?

Yes, you can marinate the beef round tip roast before cooking to add flavor and tenderness. Simply mix together your desired marinade ingredients, such as soy sauce, olive oil, and herbs, and place the roast in a large plastic bag or container with the marinade. Let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight before cooking.

5. What are some recommended side dishes to serve with beef round tip roast?

There are many delicious side dishes that pair well with beef round tip roast. Some popular options include roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, rice pilaf, and a green salad. You can also serve it with crusty bread and a flavorful sauce, such as a red wine reduction or creamy horseradish sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • MomToEli
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MomToEli
  • magentablue