• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help... Ice Cream Sandwich Torte Recipe...

In summary, a chocolate torte was made from cookies, pudding mix, whipped topping, and chocolate morsels.
pamperedape
anyone have it? I tried the search, but must be a moron cause as usual I didn't get what I needed. TIA.

Did you check behind CC?

Ice Cream Sandwich Torte 1 cup coarsely chopped creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 10 cookies)
1/2 cup milk
1 package (3.9 ounces) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
12 frozen rectangle ice cream sandwiches (3.75 ounces each), unwrapped, divided
2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate morsels, grated or multi-colored sprinkles 1. Coarsely chop cookies using Food Chopper. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; whisk using Stainless Whisk until mixture is smooth and begins to thicken. Immediately fold in half of the whipped topping and cookies using Classic Scraper; set filling aside. 2. Working quickly, arrange six of the ice cream sandwiches side by side on Simple Additions® Large Square Platter. Spread filling evenly over sandwiches using Small Spreader. Top with remaining ice cream sandwiches, forming a rectangular-shaped torte; smooth sides. Spread remaining whipped topping over top and sides of torte. Grate chocolate over torte using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Freeze at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.Yield: 16 servings or 24 sample servingsNutrients per serving: Calories 270, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 37 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 280 mg, Fiber 1 gCook's Tip: If freezing torte overnight, remove from freezer 30-45 minutes before serving for easier slicing.

Thanks Ann! You are always so helpful!!

It's on CC right now - someone at HO restored the SBRCs back to S/S 06, which is where that one is. :)

I have made this at many parties. I would suggest a larger container of "Cool Whip" and take the Easy Accent Decorator along. You will then have enough to pipe a border along the top of it. Then add the sprinkles and grate chocolate chips on it. It looks so stunning!! Other tip is to unwrap the sandwiches before guests arrive. Don't stack them on one another because they will stick to each other.

Related to Help... Ice Cream Sandwich Torte Recipe...

1. What are the ingredients needed for the Ice Cream Sandwich Torte?

The ingredients for the Ice Cream Sandwich Torte are 12 ice cream sandwiches, 1 container of whipped topping, 1/2 cup of hot fudge sauce, and 1/4 cup of chopped nuts (optional).

2. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, this recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer until ready to serve. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to prevent freezer burn.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 12 servings, but it can easily be doubled to serve a larger crowd.

4. Can I use different flavors of ice cream sandwiches?

Yes, you can use any flavor of ice cream sandwiches that you prefer. Some popular options include chocolate, vanilla, and Neapolitan.

5. Can I add other toppings to this recipe?

Absolutely! You can get creative with your toppings and add things like sprinkles, chocolate chips, or crushed cookies for added flavor and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtreat
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pamperedtreat
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • chefcharity