• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Registered for the Upcoming Regional Meeting Near You?

he's hilarious! And if anyone has a regional meeting near them next week - register for it!!Today's Regional Meeting was totally awesome! We had Tracy Williams and Dawn Price, and operations manager, Rich Hlava (he was a good sport and was joking about not having "Jean" hair). There was also material from the training dept., so all sessions of the regionals will cover the same material. There were a LOT of activities, and they made us write down things we are going to implement.I was there too, but never ran into any fellow cheffers. :(It was my first regional, and it was so much fun! I saw your tag on the sheet of
chefann said:
OH! I almost forgot. Apparently, I missed the announcement that after lunch my table transformed into a nail salon. :yuck: One woman had out an emery board (which I totally understand, if her nail broke and she needed to smooth it out), but another had out a pair of clippers and was blithely snipping away.
Were you sitting at the table with my director Jen? She was telling us about the same thing happening at her table! She also said there was someone who spent the afternoon reading her CN.....I had a director at my table who spent most of the day sleeping. Why spend $50 for such amazing training, and then waste it?

chefann said:
OK- DH is going to concede on portholes, since it is a land barge, which is a type of boat, and boats have portholes. :)

Happy to hear it!

Hope he's happy too about the other thing! ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
Were you sitting at the table with my director Jen? She was telling us about the same thing happening at her table! She also said there was someone who spent the afternoon reading her CN.....

I had a director at my table who spent most of the day sleeping. Why spend $50 for such amazing training, and then waste it?

That's just not right! What a waste of an amazing opportunity to learn and expand our businesses!

Okay.. gotta go... Wings are on. GO WINGS!

Just wanted to chime in about Rich too. I met him in January the last time I was at HO and we spent some time with him talking about the operations, systems, etc. He has been with the company for awhile and deals with not only the IL warehouse but with the overseas ones as well. Great guy to talk to, seems good in his field. I've conversed with him on some other things business-related with boxing, cubing, etc. Very quick to respond, very helpful. I'm glad you guys got the chance to meet him!

Oh, and I HOPE I stay awake at mine next week. I could only take that day off I'm so busy...the night before I have a meeting late at the Fire Dept. then I have to leave my house by about 4:30 a.m. to make it to training on time then I have something that evening back home too. YIKES!

I went today to my regional today. Great training! We had Suzie Light and a newbie named Anu (think she is my areas sales director?) and also someone (forgot her name) nice woman in charge of Marketing dept.

Be a LOOONG day, going to bed. Hope to talk with you all tomorrow on what you learn.

Kelly V.

We had Jean Jonas and Doreen Grass. Oh yea, and special guest Helen Begenerous! It was AMAZING!!
A director at my table was kind of nodding off too! Personally, I think it is way too great of an opportunity to learn, plus it was $50. I had to drink like 5 cups of tea to stay awake but it was well worth it!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Were you sitting at the table with my director Jen? She was telling us about the same thing happening at her table! She also said there was someone who spent the afternoon reading her CN.....I had a director at my table who spent most of the day sleeping. Why spend $50 for such amazing training, and then waste it?
NO! They were not at the same table. How weird is that? And gross, rude and immature. I didn't get a whole lot of chance to really get to know anyone at my table. So, was anyone from CS sitting at table 18 in Lansing?

pampermejolene said:
special guest Helen Begenerous! It was AMAZING!!
We had her too!! she made her rounds today huh!! LOL!

Kelly V

I was at Table 13 in Lansing and I am so bummed that I didn't get to meet any Cheffers!!!!!!

I really wanted to meet some of you!

Did anyone stay at the hotel last night?!?! That was an experience!

pampermejolene said:
We had Jean Jonas and Doreen Grass. Oh yea, and special guest Helen Begenerous! It was AMAZING!!
A director at my table was kind of nodding off too! Personally, I think it is way too great of an opportunity to learn, plus it was $50. I had to drink like 5 cups of tea to stay awake but it was well worth it!:D

Yes, we did ~ BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt I bet you would have loved to see Jean in pants, shirt, tie and TENNIS SHOES and not heels!!! It was hilarious!

Absolutely right Jolene...worth every penny, well spent!

pampermejolene said:

Yes, we did ~ BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I bet you would have loved to see Jean in pants, shirt, tie and TENNIS SHOES and not heels!!! It was hilarious!

Absolutely right Jolene...worth every penny, well spent!

She seemed uncomfortable in the tennis shoes! haha!

pampermejolene said:
She seemed uncomfortable in the tennis shoes! haha!

Way out of her element for sure! Last year at National she and I chatted about shoes in the elevator...she held the door open just to continue the conversation LOL

just a suggestion for Cheffers attending the training next week- meet on the edge of the stage or at a table for lunch so you have a chance to chat with each other. We really should have done that in Lansing.

chefann said:
just a suggestion for Cheffers attending the training next week- meet on the edge of the stage or at a table for lunch so you have a chance to chat with each other. We really should have done that in Lansing.

You're right Ann. I guess I thought it would be a smaller gathering, so how could we miss each other? But I missed lots of people!:cry: I was at Table 7. I did sit with one Cheffer - Karen Weber - but she is mostly on the Director CS now. She was fun!

I was at Table 1.

I sat with Karen Radcliff....the woman who spoke at the very end of the meeting about bookings....

Did I imagine it?

I thought for sure they said that there would be a new online training course available yesterday called Supporting New Consultants - but I'm not seeing it. am I just missing it?

One of my tic tac toe boxes was to do this course this week!

No, they mentioned it, but it's not there yet. They said it was supposed to be available starting yesterday, but that was barring technical issues. Since there was nothing in the Newswire yesterday about a new course, they probably had issues rolling it out.

chefann said:
No, they mentioned it, but it's not there yet. They said it was supposed to be available starting yesterday, but that was barring technical issues. Since there was nothing in the Newswire yesterday about a new course, they probably had issues rolling it out.

Okay - I thought maybe I was missing something that was right in front of my face. (again!:rolleyes: :eek: )

Hey, Becky! I should have taken your pic yesterday so you could finally have an avatar! Darn.

chefann said:
Hey, Becky! I should have taken your pic yesterday so you could finally have an avatar! Darn.

Oh well - but at least you, Jeanine, and Ruthie know what I look like now!

We talked about a cheffer picture - but we just ran out of time!

Hi Guys!

I finally have a few minutes to write something on here. It was really nice to meet Ann and Becky! I wish I could have met the rest of the cheffers that were there but as stated above...there was no time at all to do this! I really enjoyed the meeting and have been making a plan on which things I want to tackle first on my tic-tac-toe sheet.

JAE said:
So, was anyone from Chef Success sitting at table 18 in Lansing?
Hey, Jae!
I was at table 18!

In Sacramento, tho.:rolleyes:

I was at table 22 -- I was not doing my nails at the table :yuck: .

After spending the night (and not getting any sleep) at the LOVELY (and heatless) hotel attached to the "conference center", I could have slept through most of the program.

But is was good stuff.

I wish we would have thought to gather the Cheffers for lunch. Ann, you were itching to make an announcement . . . you should have grabbed a microphone. :D It would have been wonderful to meet everyone who was able to attend. We will remember to make that plan for future meetings.

By the way. Becky and I may have been separated at birth. She is a little shorter (and much thinner) but we do look a bit alike. :rolleyes:

chefjeanine said:
I was at table 22 -- I was not doing my nails at the table :yuck: .

After spending the night (and not getting any sleep) at the LOVELY (and heatless) hotel attached to the "conference center", I could have slept through most of the program.

But is was good stuff.

I wish we would have thought to gather the Cheffers for lunch. Ann, you were itching to make an announcement . . . you should have grabbed a microphone. :D It would have been wonderful to meet everyone who was able to attend. We will remember to make that plan for future meetings.

By the way. Becky and I may have been separated at birth. She is a little shorter (and much thinner) but we do look a bit alike. :rolleyes:

AND - We love the exact same shade of green!:D.....and we shop at the same place!:D :D If nothing else, at least I know that Jeanine has impeccable taste!:thumbup: :p

I guess I should have grabbed a mike to make that announcement instead of jumping up to get my lunch, huh? I know there were more of us there, too. Someone else introduced herself to me (during the white/yellow slips activity), but I have forgotten her name. (Sorry! I was starting to get info overload by that point.)

chefann said:
I guess I should have grabbed a mike to make that announcement instead of jumping up to get my lunch, huh? I know there were more of us there, too. Someone else introduced herself to me (during the white/yellow slips activity), but I have forgotten her name. (Sorry! I was starting to get info overload by that point.)

I think by the time lunch came, we were all so hungry, all we could think about was food!

When we get the survey, the 2 things I will put on there for improvements are:

1. some type of light refreshments during the morning session.

2. The reason no one was coming to the mics was that the tables were so close together we couldn't get to them without great difficulty. (I already talked to Tracy about this, and she agreed with me.)

I agree on a small snack during the morning. We had that 15-minute break. If there had been small packages of cheese and crackers or pretzels available, that would have been great. Jeanine - there was no heat at the hotel? I'd request a refund, or at least a sharp discount on the room.And can I join the "that shade of green" club, too? I just don't have anything that color that matches my suit.

ChefBeckyD said:
Did I imagine it?

I thought for sure they said that there would be a new online training course available yesterday called Supporting New Consultants - but I'm not seeing it. am I just missing it?

One of my tic tac toe boxes was to do this course this week!

They told us May 1

Ohhh... they told us that it was supposed to be going online yesterday. The other one was early May (the Maximize your Cooking Show one).

chefann said:

You had a stripper there named Mike? :p No wonder you had fun...

Now, if you wanted to make an announcement you can grab a mic. ;)

Had to get you with that one Ann since you always get me...he-he...love ya!

chefann said:
Ohhh... they told us that it was supposed to be going online yesterday. The other one was early May (the Maximize your Cooking Show one).

Yep - that's exactly what I have written in my tic tac toe boxes.

And Ann - you are always welcome in any club I'm in!

pbbhhtt.... :pThere were a couple of guys there, besides Rich. But they weren't the kind you'd want to grab. Right, Colleen? (PU!)

chefann said:
I agree on a small snack during the morning. We had that 15-minute break. If there had been small packages of cheese and crackers or pretzels available, that would have been great. A snack would have been perfect. . .we were all too ready for lunch when the time came. then they fed us turkey and my entire table nearly face planted (into the table) during the last two hours of the program. :indif:

Jeanine - there was no heat at the hotel? I'd request a refund, or at least a sharp discount on the room. Nope, no heat. They had switched to "summer" mode after the heat wave last week. They brought in a space heater for our room which stayed on for about 1/2-minute longer than the maintenance guy was in the room. We did get a discount. Didn't ask for a "mold around the ceiling of our bathroom" discount or a "the showerhead was made for LPs (little people)" discount.

And can I join the "that shade of green" club, too? I just don't have anything that color that matches my suit. Yes, you can join our club.

Hope everyone learned lots and has recovered enough to start to take action. I think I'm finally over the migraine that started yesterday from lack of sleep. :cry:

chefann said:
pbbhhtt.... :p

There were a couple of guys there, besides Rich. But they weren't the kind you'd want to grab. Right, Colleen? (PU!)

Ah that reminds me - I'm going to e-mail Rich to see if he's coming to WI too...off to do that!

chefann said:
pbbhhtt.... :p

There were a couple of guys there, besides Rich. But they weren't the kind you'd want to grab. Right, Colleen? (PU!)

That was so wrong on so many levels... but what do they say? That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger? Well, I am one strong little lady today!!!!

About the hotel . . .

our first room didn't have any way to lock the sliding glass door to the parking lot (they were going to send maintenance up but we requested a different room)

our second room had NO lights! (they said there was no maintenance on duty so they were going to move us to a new room)

our third room had two burnt out bulbs so they said they were going to send maintenance up to fix it

(so . . . did they have maintenance or not?!?!)

we started laughing and said the maintenance man would probably be the front desk man after he changed clothes and put on a fake mustache

THEN

the maintenance man came and he had a mustache and looked quite a bit like the front desk man and we lost it! It was too funny.

One of the other gals with us wanted to use the hot tub, but it was broken.

We had no hot water in the morning.

The hotel was insane!!!!!

We did get a discount, but we tried to get the room free. It was complete madness.

khergatt said:
About the hotel . . .

the maintenance man came and he had a mustache and looked quite a bit like the front desk man and we lost it! It was too funny.

We had no hot water in the morning.

That was the same guy who brought the heater to our room! He was very nice.

I did have hot water. . .and sometimes scalding. I think that was when someone, somewhere flushed. :confused: I thought that only happened in houses.

chefann said:
OK- DH is going to concede on portholes, since it is a land barge, which is a type of boat, and boats have portholes. :)

So you never said.... how did he feel about my OTHER idea? ;)

I still haven't mentioned it to him.

chefann said:
I still haven't mentioned it to him.

I'm just sayin'....

:)

<h2>1. How do I find out when and where the upcoming regional meeting is?</h2><p>To find out about the upcoming regional meeting, you can check the events section on the Pampered Chef website or reach out to your team leader for more information.</p><h2>2. Do I need to register for the regional meeting?</h2><p>Yes, it is important to register for the regional meeting so that we can have an accurate headcount for the event and make sure we have enough materials and seating for everyone.</p><h2>3. Can I bring a guest to the regional meeting?</h2><p>Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the regional meeting. However, please make sure to register them as well so we can accommodate for them.</p><h2>4. What can I expect at the regional meeting?</h2><p>The regional meeting is a great opportunity to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants in your area, learn about new products and promotions, and receive valuable training and tips to grow your business.</p><h2>5. Is there a cost to attend the regional meeting?</h2><p>There is typically a small registration fee to attend the regional meeting, which covers the cost of materials and refreshments. However, the knowledge and connections you gain from the event make it well worth the investment.</p>

Related to Have You Registered for the Upcoming Regional Meeting Near You?

1. How do I find out when and where the upcoming regional meeting is?

To find out about the upcoming regional meeting, you can check the events section on the Pampered Chef website or reach out to your team leader for more information.

2. Do I need to register for the regional meeting?

Yes, it is important to register for the regional meeting so that we can have an accurate headcount for the event and make sure we have enough materials and seating for everyone.

3. Can I bring a guest to the regional meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the regional meeting. However, please make sure to register them as well so we can accommodate for them.

4. What can I expect at the regional meeting?

The regional meeting is a great opportunity to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants in your area, learn about new products and promotions, and receive valuable training and tips to grow your business.

5. Is there a cost to attend the regional meeting?

There is typically a small registration fee to attend the regional meeting, which covers the cost of materials and refreshments. However, the knowledge and connections you gain from the event make it well worth the investment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DanielleQ
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam