• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Did You Meet at Spring Launch?

In summary, Pampered1224, the funny thing was that he was seated only one row behind me! ; ChefNelson was also there, but that doesn't really count as she's in my cluster via hospitality so I know her ; I had the pleasure of meeting Ginger428 and Ann Easter! ; So great to put faces to names. Wish we had longer to chat! ; Pampered1224 the funny thing was that he was seated only one row behind me! ; Chefinelson was also there, but that
Bren706
Gold Member
I had the pleasure of meeting Ginger428 and Ann Easter! So great to put faces to names. Wish we had longer to chat!

Pampered1224 the funny thing was that he was seated only one row behind me!

ChefNelson was also there, but that doesn't really count as she's in my cluster via hospitality so I know her :D

Last edited:
Bren706 said:
I had the pleasure of meeting Ginger428 and Ann Easter! So great to put faces to names. Wish we had longer to chat!

It was GREAT meeting you! I tried to catch up with Ann but when I got there she was gone :cry:

Dina Atnip, Shari(inTX) and Teresa! :DI met another girl who says she doesn't post much, guess that's why I didn't recognize her user name. And a lady who said her hubby is her partner & he's the Chef Success member.

Sheila Darcey, Shawnna Nixon I wished we had more time to visit

no one (last weekend) but I was late arriving....wish I could have found some of our "locals"!!!!

minirottie said:
no one (last weekend) but I was late arriving....wish I could have found some of our "locals"!!!!

There were two gals who came in late and sat at the end of our table. We were in the front row of the back section furthest from the entrance doors. Was that you?

Dina Atnip!!! I looked for you Sheila...From your FB post, I think we were on opposite sides of the room.

I was sitting 2 rows behind Dina...she was in the middle of her row and I was on the end by the doors.

I'm in Alabama and most of my fellow cluster members are from FL. I met several great ladies today. Pat Swan and I really hit it off! Even though I had to get up at 3 a.m. and drive an hour and a half to meet up with my cluster then another hour and a half or so to Biloxi, it was worth it!!

Shawnna, yup! We were on opposite sides. I walked around all day with my Chef Success & Director Chef Success buttons on! That's how Dina & Shari found me. LOL

I didn't see anyone with a Chef Success button...and I don't have one. But when they announced Dina's name I said "Hey, I know her!!!". When she came back to her seat I whispered really loud "Dina" and then I saw she had on a button...lol I think we will be going to Memphis for the Fall Launch. It's a little closer and we have a consultant friend who lives about half way there.

We need to suggest they have a Launch in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, or Little Rock...it would be nice not to have to make a long drive.

Ginger428 said:
It was GREAT meeting you! I tried to catch up with Ann but when I got there she was gone :cry:

I ran into her during the lunch break. I pointed out to here the area that you were sitting, but she must have missed you.

I meet someone I just can't remember who it was :/

chefshalon said:
i meet someone i just can't remember who it was :/

lol!!! :D :) :D :p

And I of course met Jane!!! Bad news Jane - I was up at about 4 a.m. today sicker than a dog. I feel much better now but look out! SORRY!

ChefShalon said:
I meet someone I just can't remember who it was :/

It was me! I must not be very memorable...but it was a little busy then. We were just getting started!

I was so excited to meet Sheila. She was sitting at the same table as I was and I immediately saw her Chef Success buttons as she walked past me. I felt like I was meeting a celebrity and might have made a fool of myself. I know you're all just people, but those who post a lot and are so positive and helpful feel like celebs to me. :blushing:

I'm so pumped from Spring Launch! I'm excited for my shows this month and to share all the new products with my customers in March. And I can't wait for the launch of the new website. It's going to be amazing! This is such an awesome company to work for.

Shari in TX

That's funny Shari! You're so sweet! No, you definitely didn't make a fool of yourself. I'm glad you caught me & introduced yourself. I love meeting new people & making new friends, especially NICE people! :D

I went hoping to see lt1jane, but never saw her. I found out, after the meeting was done, that she was sitting in the row just behind me to my left!!! Probably for the best that I missed her, I get so excited about meeting certain people and then have no idea what to say. lt1jane, if you read this, just know that I read everything that I find of yours because I really respect your opinion!!

ChefBevShu said:
It was me! I must not be very memorable...but it was a little busy then. We were just getting started!

OH Im soo sorry I am just terrible with names!!! LOL I remember meeting you I just couldnt put a name to your face.

ChefShalon said:
OH Im soo sorry I am just terrible with names!!! LOL I remember meeting you I just couldnt put a name to your face.

Not to worry...I am not always good with names either. :blushing: I met a director with you and her name escapes me, I remember what she looked like (blonde hair) and that she was very nice and energetic.

forever their mom said:
I went hoping to see lt1jane, but never saw her. I found out, after the meeting was done, that she was sitting in the row just behind me to my left!!! Probably for the best that I missed her, I get so excited about meeting certain people and then have no idea what to say. lt1jane, if you read this, just know that I read everything that I find of yours because I really respect your opinion!!
Thank you!

then you were close to ChefNelson! She was in front of me to my right. My director was one of the first five to register for launch. She was the first person to try to guess what the RCB was (White sweater & grey jeans) I went up front and was taking pictures (black jeans and green sweater)

I was able to meet John because he had my phone number ;) He called me right as I was walking in the building. I know this forum is "unofficial" (but WAAAAAY better than the HO one) they should have a place during lunches where forum people could meet. We could then lurk off to the side to meet the really cool people!

Wait a minute, did you room with my director and her sister director? I helped a couple people from Michigan find rooms with my teammates. My director thought they were great and enjoyed the experience.

lt1jane said:
Thank you!

Wait a minute, did you room with my director and her sister director? I helped a couple people from Michigan find rooms with my teammates. My director thought they were great and enjoyed the experience.

Yes....that was my director and I!!! Wish that you could have been there the night before!! Thank you so much for hooking us up. Your teammates were so friendly and made us feel like we were one of them. They truly helped to make our trip a memorable experience!!!

I saw a couple of CSers I had met previously at NC, but no one else. :(

forever their mom said:
Yes....that was my director and I!!! Wish that you could have been there the night before!! Thank you so much for hooking us up. Your teammates were so friendly and made us feel like we were one of them. They truly helped to make our trip a memorable experience!!!

:thumbup::thumbup: I think meeting you guys was what pushed Sarah over the edge. She signed up for CS this morning!! Once she gets the hang of this, I think she'll go for DCS too. She's not a technical, computer savvy person and her face during the big announcement was priceless!!

ChefBevShu said:
Not to worry...I am not always good with names either. :blushing: I met a director with you and her name escapes me, I remember what she looked like (blonde hair) and that she was very nice and energetic.

That was Elaine Chefgirl2

lt1jane....AWESOME that Sarah is now on here!!! Can't wait to glean from her wisdom too!!!

ChefShalon said:
That was Elaine Chefgirl2

That's right! Maybe I should take a class on name retention...it would help me at my shows too! LOL

1. Who typically attends Spring Launch?

Spring Launch is attended by Pampered Chef consultants, leaders, and corporate staff from all over the country. It is a great opportunity to connect with others in the Pampered Chef community.

2. What is the purpose of Spring Launch?

Spring Launch is an annual event where new products are introduced, business strategies are shared, and training sessions are held to help consultants grow their businesses. It is also a celebration of the Pampered Chef community and a chance to network with other consultants.

3. Is Spring Launch only for experienced consultants?

No, Spring Launch is open to all consultants, regardless of experience level. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn about the business and connect with more experienced consultants.

4. Can I bring a guest to Spring Launch?

Guests are not permitted at Spring Launch. This event is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants and corporate staff.

5. Will there be any special guests or speakers at Spring Launch?

Yes, there will be special guests and speakers at Spring Launch, including Pampered Chef executives and top-performing consultants who will share their insights and business strategies. There may also be celebrity chefs or other notable figures in the culinary industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • NooraK