• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Registered for the Upcoming Regional Meeting Near You?

he's hilarious! And if anyone has a regional meeting near them next week - register for it!!Today's Regional Meeting was totally awesome! We had Tracy Williams and Dawn Price, and operations manager, Rich Hlava (he was a good sport and was joking about not having "Jean" hair). There was also material from the training dept., so all sessions of the regionals will cover the same material. There were a LOT of activities, and they made us write down things we are going to implement.I was there too, but never ran into any fellow cheffers. :(It was my first regional, and it was so much fun! I saw your tag on the sheet of
chefann
Gold Member
It was so good to put faces to some more screen names! Too bad we didn't have too long to chit-chat. :(

And if anyone has a regional meeting near them next week - register for it!!

TODAY'S REGIONAL MEETING TOTALLY ROCKED!!!!PS: Yes.. I was yelling because it got me so PUMPED UP!!!!

Did you have any surprise guest speakers? Who was there from HO? I'm looking forward to going next week!

We had Tracy Williams and Dawn Price, and operations manager, Rich Hlava (he was a good sport and was joking about not having "Jean" hair).

Oh, I just love Tracy! She is our HO rep and I had the good fortune to have lunch with her last year when she came down for a special training that my SED arranged. She is so funny and full of great ideas.

BTW, Colleen, my keys were exactly where I thought they were. I must have picked them up off the counter with some trash when I switched purses this morning. :)

They were good. They had planned material from the training dept., so all sessions of the regionals will cover the same material. There were a LOT of activities, and they made us write down things we are going to implement.

I was there too, but never ran into any fellow cheffers. :(

It was my first regional, and it was so much fun!!

I saw your tag on the sheet of nametags, Elizabeth, but I didn't see you.

Were you one of the ladies at the sign up table??

Nope. But your tag was still on the sheet when I checked in. I recognized the name. :)

Ah...ok. Yeah I didn't get there until like 15 min before it started!

chefann said:
BTW, Colleen, my keys were exactly where I thought they were. I must have picked them up off the counter with some trash when I switched purses this morning. :)

So glad you found them! You found them before Dan did, right?

elizabethfox said:
I was there too, but never ran into any fellow cheffers. :(

It was my first regional, and it was so much fun!!

We should have made a plan to meet somewhere at lunch to say hello to each other!

finley1991 said:
So glad you found them! You found them before Dan did, right?
Absolutely! I don't think he even knew that I used his key for the drive today. :)

And his first words to me? "I'm hungry. When's dinner?"

For those who don't get the joke, we pulled into the driveway about 10 seconds before DH did. Collen saw his car on the road and pointed him out right before I saw him. Of course, he was in his old man car today, so he was easy to spot.

It's his 1977 Lincoln, triple black (black paint, vinyl roof, and interior). With opera windows (those little oval windows on the back pillar behind the rear doors). His daily driver is in the shop, and since I needed my car today, he drove the '77 to work.

pamperedlinda said:
What's an Old Man Car?

It's what Ann's hubby drives.... and Ann, by the way, they are called portholes. :)

Well, I'll have to let the entire membership of the international Lincoln and Continental Owners Club know that. They're all operating under the impression that they're called Opera Windows. Probably because all the literature from Ford Motor Company calls them that. ;)

chefann said:
Well, I'll have to let the entire membership of the international Lincoln and Continental Owners Club know that. They're all operating under the impression that they're called Opera Windows. Probably because all the literature from Ford Motor Company calls them that. ;)

Well now that you brought the official word from Ford into it... I guess I'll just have to contact them and have them change everything so they are accurate!

I'd be happy to speak at an upcoming meeting if you'd like... I'd hate for anyone to embarrass themselves by calling them something they aren't! ;)

To call them Portholes make so much more sense because that's what they are!!!!! I mean, what's an opera window anyway? Opera's don't have windows!

Dan hates me, doesn't he?

Why would he hate you? Especially if he hears the advice you gave me today. :DOf course, if he hears it, he'll expect me to act on it.

Hey, Becky and JAE - did any of those treats make it home, or were they all gone?

It was so good to meet Cheffers - but I was bumming that we didn't get to talk more!

And ChefAnn totally rocks! Dark chocolate covered almonds with sea salt are the way to my heart :love:

Ruthie & Jeanine - it was so good meeting you too - wish they would have let us pick our own tables!

We got so much good training today - I loved Tracy, and Rich Hlava was so funny! I appreciated his explanation of Fed-Ex vs. UPS. I had a new recruit with me, and she came away so pumped up! She is going to be almost 9 months pregnant in July, so I was really glad she could make it today!

ChefBeckyD said:
I appreciated his explanation of Fed-Ex vs. UPS.

so what was the explanation?

UPS basically started taking the account for granted. They kept raising their rates, never thinking that HO would switch to another carrier. If we had stayed with UPS, shipping would be $5 or more per customer for show shipping. HO is aware that some people are still having issues, and are working with FedEx on them. If you encounter an issue, please let HO know.

chefann said:
UPS basically started taking the account for granted. They kept raising their rates, never thinking that HO would switch to another carrier. If we had stayed with UPS, shipping would be $5 or more per customer for show shipping. HO is aware that some people are still having issues, and are working with FedEx on them. If you encounter an issue, please let HYeaO know.

Yeah - what Ann said......:D ;)

chefann said:
Why would he hate you? Especially if he hears the advice you gave me today. :D

Of course, if he hears it, he'll expect me to act on it.

I'm just sayin'....

yeah, yeah, yeah...Hey- did someone have her happy pills today, or was it just a good day?

Ann and Colleen together....oh boy!I met Rich a couple weeks ago at the HO. He's a funny guy.

Deb, it was like Leadership, only shorter! Colleen and I roomed together in Cinci. :) And drove there together.

Hmm, I feel like a left out school girl... I didn't meet any other cheffers. :(

BUt it was nice to finally meet Colleen and spend some time chatting with you and Ann. :)

Aw, darn, Melissa. I should have grabbed you and introduced you to Becky and JAE. And Jeanine and Ruthie, too. Sorry 'bout that. Wait- actually, the gal I was speaking to at the end of the day when we met up to walk back to the car was Ruthie (chefruthie) from here. But I apologize for not introducing you.

chefann said:
It's his 1977 Lincoln, triple black (black paint, vinyl roof, and interior). With opera windows (those little oval windows on the back pillar behind the rear doors). His daily driver is in the shop, and since I needed my car today, he drove the '77 to work.
kinda sounds like a pimp-mobile to me! LOL

chefann said:
Deb, it was like Leadership, only shorter! Colleen and I roomed together in Cinci. :) And drove there together.

I know!!! Remember, I ran into you two at General Session and it left an impression. ;) :angel:

*smooches*

DebbieJ said:
I know!!! Remember, I ran into you two at General Session and it left an impression. ;) :angel:

*smooches*
Wow - that sounds like it might have been painful!:p

ba-dum bump.she's here all week, folks! And don't forget to tip your waitress.

Thank you.....thank you very much!:balloon:

chefann said:
Sorry, flashing back to my teen years here.....please please please tell me that it doesn't have those really wide white walled tires (sorry, I don't now the official name, but most of the tire is white - kinda reminds me of shoe spats) and does it ride really low to the ground?

White walls is correct. :) The '77 has 1.6" white walls, so wide, but not super wide. And it's not lowered.

chefann said:
White walls is correct. :) The '77 has 1.6" white walls, so wide, but not super wide. And it's not lowered.
whew! still sounds like a pimp-mobile though.

OH! I almost forgot. Apparently, I missed the announcement that after lunch my table transformed into a nail salon. :yuck: One woman had out an emery board (which I totally understand, if her nail broke and she needed to smooth it out), but another had out a pair of clippers and was blithely snipping away.

That was not proper etiquette

Linda- here's DH's old man car.
WebmastersLimo_2.jpg

I'm laughing b/c my parents had one almost like it! I think ours was a 75ish - maybe? Very cool back then - and it had a CB radio in it.

I forgot - tell your DH that he has a very pretty car.

chefann said:
OH! I almost forgot. Apparently, I missed the announcement that after lunch my table transformed into a nail salon. :yuck: One woman had out an emery board (which I totally understand, if her nail broke and she needed to smooth it out), but another had out a pair of clippers and was blithely snipping away.

Ewwwww, how gross!

chefann said:
Linda- here's DH's old man car.

WebmastersLimo_2.jpg

Please notice the portholes.

SHE WHAT?? Clippers.. that is just down right disgusting!

finley1991 said:
Please notice the portholes.
OK- DH is going to concede on portholes, since it is a land barge, which is a type of boat, and boats have portholes. :)

<h2>1. How do I find out when and where the upcoming regional meeting is?</h2><p>To find out about the upcoming regional meeting, you can check the events section on the Pampered Chef website or reach out to your team leader for more information.</p><h2>2. Do I need to register for the regional meeting?</h2><p>Yes, it is important to register for the regional meeting so that we can have an accurate headcount for the event and make sure we have enough materials and seating for everyone.</p><h2>3. Can I bring a guest to the regional meeting?</h2><p>Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the regional meeting. However, please make sure to register them as well so we can accommodate for them.</p><h2>4. What can I expect at the regional meeting?</h2><p>The regional meeting is a great opportunity to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants in your area, learn about new products and promotions, and receive valuable training and tips to grow your business.</p><h2>5. Is there a cost to attend the regional meeting?</h2><p>There is typically a small registration fee to attend the regional meeting, which covers the cost of materials and refreshments. However, the knowledge and connections you gain from the event make it well worth the investment.</p>

Related to Have You Registered for the Upcoming Regional Meeting Near You?

1. How do I find out when and where the upcoming regional meeting is?

To find out about the upcoming regional meeting, you can check the events section on the Pampered Chef website or reach out to your team leader for more information.

2. Do I need to register for the regional meeting?

Yes, it is important to register for the regional meeting so that we can have an accurate headcount for the event and make sure we have enough materials and seating for everyone.

3. Can I bring a guest to the regional meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the regional meeting. However, please make sure to register them as well so we can accommodate for them.

4. What can I expect at the regional meeting?

The regional meeting is a great opportunity to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants in your area, learn about new products and promotions, and receive valuable training and tips to grow your business.

5. Is there a cost to attend the regional meeting?

There is typically a small registration fee to attend the regional meeting, which covers the cost of materials and refreshments. However, the knowledge and connections you gain from the event make it well worth the investment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DanielleQ
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam