• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meeting ChefAnn, Linda, Morfia, and More: A Fun Meet and Greet Experience

In summary, attendees at the conference were excited to meet each other in person, with many mentioning the joy of putting faces to screen names. The meet and greet was a lot of fun, with some attendees staying for a while and others running into old friends and making new ones throughout the conference. Some attendees even had the chance to meet and chat with Belinda Ellsworth and Julie Lockart. Despite some feeling ill, the altitude didn't seem to affect everyone and some even felt better there than at home. Overall, it was a great experience for all who attended.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
It was so great to put some faces to the names (or at least screen names!). I got to meet ChefAnn, Linda (by the way, her picture doesn't so her justice, she's gorgeous!), Morfia, Amanda, Cheryl Ida and more who's names I just don't remember. I stayed for a little while at the meet and great. It was a lot of fun!

I finally got to meet chefann and Linda. Putting faces and names together is such a good idea........ I had a nice time at the meet n greet.....

wadesgirl said:
It was so great to put some faces to the names (or at least screen names!). I got to meet ChefAnn, Linda (by the way, her picture doesn't so her justice, she's gorgeous!), Morfia, Amanda, Cheryl Ida and more who's names I just don't remember. I stayed for a little while at the meet and great. It was a lot of fun!

Awe, you are too sweet! It musthave been that dry Denver air, makes for good hair days :)

I had to laugh (out loud) at Belinda's "reenactment" of conferences, with people squealing each others' names and hugging. That's what happened every time I met a Cheffer. :D

I finally met Linda as she was on the phone with Becky. :DI was late to MnG, but my old buddies were still there--Kris, Cheryl, Ann, Amanda, Ida, Andrea, Val, Debi, and ????. *smooches to all*

chefann said:
I had to laugh (out loud) at Belinda's "reenactment" of conferences, with people squealing each others' names and hugging. That's what happened every time I met a Cheffer. :D

It was so funny! and quite accurate too :D

I met linda I think it was last day when we she was going the down the stairs as I was going up :) it was a short hi but least we got to meet :) I also got to meet Julie Lockart and got to hang out for sometime it was great :)

christinaspc said:
I met linda I think it was last day when we she was going the down the stairs as I was going up :) it was a short hi but least we got to meet :) I also got to meet Julie Lockart and got to hang out for sometime it was great :)

I was in a mad dash for the ladies room! Otherwise I would have come back up the escalator and chatted with you a bit.

haha no worries :) It was great to say hi though I meant to come to the meet and greet but I was so blooming tired cause we also arrived that day and we got up at 2 am to catch our flight to denver so it made it for a very long day.

I hope all Cheffers were healthy for the duration of the event, too. Altitude sickness can be a real bear. Belinda Ellsworth was on the same plane as me going home, and we chatted a bit in the airport. She said that there were several people taken to the hospital because of the altitude

I missed the m&g cause my director had a pj party that night.
I did run into my pal Amanda & Ida...then lost them both! I ran into Deb & Ginny which was nice. And I saw Crystal just before we left.
Linda, I'm pretty sure I saw you in my first class; but you were too far away to yell your name, & you left too fast.
Wish I'd have ran into more of you:)
I was not feeling well at all the last day & missed my class, but I think it was the spicy food the night before.

ChefAnn, PamperedVal & myself sat together in the Career Path Workshop.

It was crazy - I actually felt better there than I do here at home. How wild is that? I didn't have any problems with my allergies & only had to do an inhaler twice compared to 4 times/day at home. One of my clustermates came down with the flu while we were there. She missed the new director's reception & her walk Sat. AM. :(

LOL I'm so flipping bad with names...but I did finally meet Linda, Becky, Lacy...who else? Sorry I forgot! Ran into Deb Jennings during conference... Got to see/chat with friends met at National...Morfia, Ida, Amanda, Cheryl B (at the M&G, conference and the airport!), and others....sorry if I left your name out...

It was totally awesome meeting those of you I hadn't met in person before!!!!

If you didn't meet me, you all saw me on the big screen singing "It's a Small World." :)

Oh Deb that was sooooooo funny. We were all, "oh I know her. I'ts a CS'er"

lacychef said:
I missed the m&g cause my director had a pj party that night.
I did run into my pal Amanda & Ida...then lost them both! I ran into Deb & Ginny which was nice. And I saw Crystal just before we left.
Linda, I'm pretty sure I saw you in my first class; but you were too far away to yell your name, & you left too fast.
Wish I'd have ran into more of you:)
I was not feeling well at all the last day & missed my class, but I think it was the spicy food the night before.

Oh Lacy you are so nice. I am sad we didn't see more of each other. I tried calling you to see what career workshop you were in, but I should have called earlier. Oh well we will see each other at nationals! So Andrea is walking w/ us at Nationals, we will have a Cheffer group!

I saw so many cheffers, Hung out w/ my east coast buddy Cheryl, saw Morfia, Ann, Deb, of course Ida (since I slept w/ her), Debi, Heather (heat123, it was nice to meet her finially), Linda (good to meet her, and yes your pic does not do you justice), Lori, Valarie, Colleen, Crystal, Gini (I am so glad I was able to talk to you, hope to see you at the training on the 4th), I saw Becky several times, Saw sue on stage, I know there's more.

Boy did I get around or what!!

pamperedalf said:
I saw so many cheffers, Hung out w/ my east coast buddy Cheryl, saw Morfia, Ann, Deb, of course Ida (since I slept w/ her), Debi, Heather (heat123, it was nice to meet her finially), Linda (good to meet her, and yes your pic does not do you justice), Lori, Valarie, Colleen, Crystal, Gini (I am so glad I was able to talk to you, hope to see you at the training on the 4th), I saw Becky several times, Saw sue on stage, I know there's more.

Boy did I get around or what!!

That's kinda kinky, girlfriend! ;)

Although my cluster jokes that we're sleeping our way to the top when we share a bed with our Director at conference.

Sigh...

How do I say this....Came by the bar and introduced myself (this is the second time this has happened--once at National and now at Leadership), with another friend who's a cheffer too--she doesn't post much but is a lurker--introduced myself, and her--and no one even offered to move over and make room for us at the bar--everyone just said "oh hi"...so we left....This is the second time this happened to us...so we just left.

Oh, I'm so sorry that happened to you, Nancy. I was worn out, but that still doesn't excuse rudeness (if I was one of the folks in the group).

Arghhh, I'm so mad at myself! I go through these spurts where I take a break from the internet, and as a result from both Chef Success & Director Chef Success... long story short, I get sick and I fall off the Pampered Chef Wagon and then kick myself over and over and over again for doing it.... anyways... I MISSED OUT ON ANOTHER M&G. I'm always at the these conferences and I still havn't met anyone. I completely forgot about the M&G and I'm so super mad at myself... sounds like everyone had a great time... someone be in charge of sending my an email when conference rolls around in July so I don't forget again LoL!!! So sorry I missed you all!!!

Nancy I am sorry if I wasn't more welcoming. That's not how those mNg's should feel.

Nanisu said:
Sigh...How do I say this....Came by the bar and introduced myself (this is the second time this has happened--once at National and now at Leadership), with another friend who's a cheffer too--she doesn't post much but is a lurker--introduced myself, and her--and no one even offered to move over and make room for us at the bar--everyone just said "oh hi"...so we left....This is the second time this happened to us...so we just left.
Was this just to other PC ladies or were you looking for the Meet N Greet crowd?Last year a friend and I crashed a party and that's how I ended up meeting Kris (legacy)! We had a blast!

Nanisu said:
Sigh...

How do I say this....Came by the bar and introduced myself (this is the second time this has happened--once at National and now at Leadership), with another friend who's a cheffer too--she doesn't post much but is a lurker--introduced myself, and her--and no one even offered to move over and make room for us at the bar--everyone just said "oh hi"...so we left....This is the second time this happened to us...so we just left.

Didn't we talk that night? Or was that at the Lunch training?

I know I never left my seat that evening and pretty much wound up talking to Kristin, Ann, Cheryl and Colleen all evening at the MnG. It seemed that once we sat we only talked to who was next to us or who could hear us - LOL. I know Morfia finally came down to our end of the table for a visit. There were others that I wanted to talk to as well - I was just too lazy to make my way to the other end of the tables (and evidently, so were they :p) Who was it that stopped by with the newborn? I can see your face, but sorry I don't remember your name - baby was adorable though!

Maybe it was just me but most at the table seemed FADED or REALLY Tired, when me and Becky came by to say hello.

Last edited:
heat123 said:
Maybe it was just me but most at the table seemed FADED, when me and Becky came by to say hello.

Was I still there? I remember seeing you several times during Leadership, and I only saw Becky once, but I don't remember seeing her at the MnG - I did see you at the Mng, didn't I? I'm sure I did. Yes, I was pretty tired that night too.

I had such a blast seeing you all. I can't wait until Chicago. I'm sorry that ANYONE felt out of the"loop" to be honest I was so overwhelmd with being in Denver and trying to but names to faces and just trying to take in any new tips and info.(plus I had a couple of drinks) Next time just tell someone to move their hinny over. We're family after all.

I know that I for one was exhausted. I didn't stay long & while I was there, I chatted mostly with Ida. I think a lot of folks were just tired with the time change & possibly traveling. I had been up since 3:30 that morning & it was 8:30 when I got down there. I'm a girl who needs her sleep! :D

pamperedlinda said:
Was I still there? I remember seeing you several times during Leadership, and I only saw Becky once, but I don't remember seeing her at the MnG - I did see you at the Mng, didn't I? I'm sure I did. Yes, I was pretty tired that night too.

Yup, saw you and Annie girl there and all thruout leadership!;)

heat123 said:
Yup, saw you and Annie girl there and all thruout leadership!;)

I thought I remembered hugging your neck there, but when you said you arrived with Becky that threw me - I don't remember seeing Becky at the MnG. I ran into her outside breakfast one day.

She was with me but she kind of went to the other side of the table or other end, so maybe that's why you don't recall seeing her?

could be - most of us grew roots once we sat down :rolleyes:

Yeah, I sat across from you at the lunch training--you looked pretty wiped out, though.

My friend and I actually came up to the bar, and I asked "is this the Chefsuccess group?". ChefAnn said "yes" and I said "Hi, I'm Nancy Collins, Nanisu..."..Ann introduced herself and everyone else just said kind of "oh hi"--we stood there for a couple of minutes and then when no one made an effort to continue the conversation or even move to let us bring a chair up it got kind of awkward so we left. No biggee--but I felt kind of awkward. same thing happened at National last year in the bar--my friend kind of joked about it.....Oh well, maybe National. We're wave 3. I'll still post though--i love this site.

Nanisu said:

Yeah, I sat across from you at the lunch training--you looked pretty wiped out, though.

My friend and I actually came up to the bar, and I asked "is this the Chefsuccess group?". ChefAnn said "yes" and I said "Hi, I'm Nancy Collins, Nanisu..."..Ann introduced herself and everyone else just said kind of "oh hi"--we stood there for a couple of minutes and then when no one made an effort to continue the conversation or even move to let us bring a chair up it got kind of awkward so we left. No biggee--but I felt kind of awkward. same thing happened at National last year in the bar--my friend kind of joked about it.....Oh well, maybe National. We're wave 3. I'll still post though--i love this site.
I wouldn't take it personally! Not a lot of people introduced themselves to me. And the tables were a little crowded!

wadesgirl said:
I wouldn't take it personally! Not a lot of people introduced themselves to me. And the tables were a little crowded!

You were sitting next to me - right? I get screen names and real names mixed up!

pamperedlinda said:
You were sitting next to me - right? I get screen names and real names mixed up!

Yah! I was the one who said you looked gorgeous, your picture on here doesn't do you justice!

wadesgirl said:
Yah! I was the one who said you looked gorgeous, your picture on here doesn't do you justice!

You are my new BFF! And, you are a cutie pie yourself :) As a matter of fact, all cheffers are a good looking bunch.

My FIL lives in the Denver area and he took me to dinner Wed night. He called my DH later and told him "this Pampered Chef thing must be a big deal. There were thousands of women in the hotel - and they are all good looking!" LOL

pamperedlinda said:
You are my new BFF! And, you are a cutie pie yourself :) As a matter of fact, all cheffers are a good looking bunch.

My FIL lives in the Denver area and he took me to dinner Wed night. He called my DH later and told him "this Pampered Chef thing must be a big deal. There were thousands of women in the hotel - and they are all good looking!" LOL

Thanks! I have had so many compliments since I chopped all my hair off and went blonde! I donated 12" right after Christmas and highlighted my hair for the first time.

I was training a new gal at work last week when she commented about a picture on my desk. She asked if it was my sister. I couldn't figure out what she was talking about then I realized my hair was ALOT longer and darker in the picture. She was shocked when I told her it was me!

pamperedlinda said:

That's pretty funny. I've noticed that, other than a small percentage that's thin and fit, the typical shape of a Pampered Chef consultant is a little more "padded" than the general population. Must be all that recipe testing. :)

chefann said:
That's pretty funny. I've noticed that, other than a small percentage that's thin and fit, the typical shape of a Pampered Chef consultant is a little more "padded" than the general population. Must be all that recipe testing. :)

I have noticed the same thing.

I'm getting a little more padded myself lately - but with the weather we've had I guess I needed it!

I didn't get to the MnG until late and never made it down to the other end of the table to officially meet Linda. I hope I wasn't there when you showed up Nancy - I would like to think that I wouldn't be one to ignore somebody...

I showed up with Andrea (Flamingo) and basically talked to Crystal for a while, Amanda and Ida and Ann.

It is nice to see everyone and have a bit more connection than just reading posts!

Ok We must make it a point of GREETING Everyone who comes. I myself will try to do a better job at National.....Miss you all and hope your working your business to the fullest.... I guess I should take my own advice... LOL

Related to Meeting ChefAnn, Linda, Morfia, and More: A Fun Meet and Greet Experience

1. Who are ChefAnn, Linda, Morfia, and More?

ChefAnn, Linda, Morfia, and More are individuals who are part of the Pampered Chef community, whether as consultants, customers, or fans. They are active on social media and often attend events and gatherings related to Pampered Chef.

2. What is the "Meet and Greet" experience?

The "Meet and Greet" experience is an opportunity for individuals within the Pampered Chef community to come together and meet in person. It is a fun and casual event where people can chat, share tips and recipes, and get to know each other better.

3. How often do these "Meet and Greet" events occur?

The frequency of these events varies, but they typically occur a few times a year. They are often organized by local Pampered Chef consultants or groups of individuals within the community.

4. Is it necessary to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend these events?

No, anyone who is part of the Pampered Chef community, whether as a consultant, customer, or fan, is welcome to attend these events. They are a great way to connect with others who share a passion for Pampered Chef products and cooking.

5. How can I find out about upcoming "Meet and Greet" events?

The best way to stay informed about upcoming "Meet and Greet" events is to connect with other Pampered Chef community members on social media. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or check the company's website for any scheduled events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC