• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sunday Night Meet N Greet Pics: See the Attractive Attendees!

I think I'll just order one from Costco!Thank you so much for your kind words!I hope to see you next year too!
chefann
Gold Member
Here they are - the Sunday night Meet N Greet pics!

I wanted to apologize - there was one person whose name I didn't remember. Not that you aren't a memorable person, but sleep deprivation will do that to me. :)

Everyone there was so fantastic - and so much more attractive in person than any of the avatars!

I had such a blast meeting you all. So here's a little thank you - all the pics I took, plus avatar-sized versions of the individual shots.

(I had to zip them so they'd be uploadable. Sorry for that inconvenience.)

Last edited:
Part 2more....

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Ann,

It was so cool meeting you and everyone else. I will remember this conference as the BEST ever. Thank you very much for taking the time to set up the meeting and posting the pictures.

To everyone else, it was so nice putting the face to the name. I look forward to "chatting" with ya'll more in the future.

Kimmers

chefann said:
more....

Enjoy!

P.S. Ann, I think you forgot to attach. :eek:

kimmers said:
P.S. Ann, I think you forgot to attach. :eek:
Nope- it just took a couple minutes.

You are right!! Sorry bout that. Didn't mean to jump the gun. :)

Nice to see all the faces! It was so sweet of you Ann to call me! I really felt included even though I couldn't be there... Can't you photoshop the hat on me, LOL???

Ooooh boy, I look toasted in that picture of me. I swear I wasn't! That was my first glass of wine!!!:D Thanks for all those awesome pics, Ann. And of course that awesome hat that looks so flattering on everybody!!!:D

I am so glad that I got to meet everyone... I had a blast talking with you.. and if I didnt' speak to you directly.... Their is always next year!!! LOL Thanks for the photos Ann

Ann,
The person you couldn't identify by name is Laura.

Penny

Thanks, Penny. Most of the pics I could remember names, and then there were name tags on a couple that I used as a memory jogger. But some people didn't have name tags on. *sniff*

Thanks for posting the pictures. You all look wonderful!

I'm sooo bummed I missed out on it. I forgot to print out the thread saying the time and place and therefor... forgot! I was sooo disapointed when I got there... I'll make sure to get it right next year!

Oops- I posted the direct link from when I'm logged in. I'll find the "share" link and add it here.
Sorry.

If you don't have a costco membership, you can order from Snapfish at http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=834281185633311065/l=287494877/g=92160660/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

Awesome thanks Ann! I was trying to print the one you had on here (to put in my frame!) and it was a bit fuzzy.

Related to Sunday Night Meet N Greet Pics: See the Attractive Attendees!

1. What is the purpose of the Sunday Night Meet N Greet Pics event?

The Sunday Night Meet N Greet Pics event is a fun and casual gathering where Pampered Chef consultants and customers can come together to connect, share recipes, and get to know each other.

2. Is this event exclusive to consultants or can customers attend as well?

This event is open to both Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It's a great opportunity for everyone to meet new people and make connections.

3. Are there any requirements for attending the Sunday Night Meet N Greet Pics event?

No, there are no specific requirements for attending this event. We welcome anyone who is interested in Pampered Chef and meeting new people to join us.

4. Will there be any product demonstrations or sales at the event?

No, this event is purely for socializing and getting to know one another. There will not be any product demonstrations or sales, but you are welcome to bring any Pampered Chef products you would like to share with others.

5. Do I need to RSVP for the Sunday Night Meet N Greet Pics event?

While an RSVP is not required, it is highly encouraged so we can have an accurate headcount for the event. You can RSVP by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies