• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Special: Get $30 In Rewards When You Spend $300 On Gift Cards

In summary, the person who orders 300.00 in GCs, whether they qualify for the guest special or not, will get a cookbook and $100 GC.
thechefofnorthbend
If someone orders 300.00 in GC's, do they qualify for the guest special?

yes, I had a lady order a sixty dollar one and she got the guest special

Thank you. It was my Dad who ordered them and i know he wont want the Rack...but I do!!! (he's 74 yrs old...he's never cooked a day in his life!)

Get this. He bought me a 100.00 GC!! It was my party he bought it from! He's so funny...I told him I was the consultant and he said "so, what? should i give this to someone else??..." I said...Uh, NO!! :p My dad, what a hoot!

Yay Dad!! LOL

I would take a $100 GC in a heartbeat! Free money to spend on PC - woo hoo!(I'm such a junkie!)

Oh - and I would split it into more that one order - If he ordered 3 $100 GC, put them in as separate orders (and no shipping costs for GC's!) and get 3 racks!

Becky,Will you make sure I am understanding this correctly?For December, if someone wanted to get three GCs, say $60 each, could they then get a cookbook for each GC recipient, too, if you split it up into three orders?

WHOA... so it's one special PER $60 spent???? Not per order? I've not been getting my customers all they are due if that's the case... please let us know. I got a $155 order this AM so I want to make sure I do it right.

It is one per customer, unless the customer wouldn't mind splitting it into more orders and paying shipping for each one and putting it under their spouse's name.

No, it's per order, not per $60 spent. (Not in the US, anyway.)

My MIL ordered GC's for me and my SIL for my first christmas with PC and I kind of regret it. You have to go through HO and you don't get your discount which stinks.

jdavis said:
It is one per customer, unless the customer wouldn't mind splitting it into more orders and paying shipping for each one and putting it under their spouse's name.

Do they HAVE to put it in their spouse's name?

I have done this before for people buying more than one GC......you put them in as separate orders - and each order $60 or more gets the guest bonus - I've never had a problem using the guests names more than once on a show.

I guess Becky answered that question, I have put it in as a daughter's name since some of the stuff was for her anyway.

ChefBeckyD said:
I have done this before for people buying more than one GC......you put them in as separate orders - and each order $60 or more gets the guest bonus - I've never had a problem using the guests names more than once on a show.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. What a great gift idea! A GC and a cookbook? I love it!

One more question-- is there a shipping charge for GCs with the Guest Special? (If not, is there something special you have to do in PP?)

Last edited:
Great Thread of questions and ANSWERS! Y'all are the greatest!

jdavis said:
My MIL ordered GC's for me and my SIL for my first christmas with PC and I kind of regret it. You have to go through HO and you don't get your discount which stinks.

So if the GC is made out to me, and I am the consultant, can I put my order in as say, my sister's mame and gain the commision and let her get the free or discounted product, or will it not count because because basicly, its already been paid for? Um...anyone else confused after that question??:confused:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong about this--I think the order (in which the GC will be used) must be placed online (but not through a personal website). The commission is made when the GC is sold-- nobody makes any commission when it's redeemed.

KimmyDarling said:
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong about this--

I think the order (in which the GC will be used) must be placed online (but not through a personal website). The commission is made when the GC is sold-- nobody makes any commission when it's redeemed.

I got my GC today and it has an order form attached to it and it had come with an addressed envelope to mail my order back. My con.# is on the GC, so it counts when it is redeemed somehow, there is no exp date that I can find. I wonder if I use it to by my own items, even if I dont get the commission from it, because it is over $60.00 worth of product, if I use it in Jan, can I get 60% of the cookware item or in Feb, 2 stoneware at 60% off, even though I am a consultant and already have a 20% discount? ugh...so confusing...

Gift Certificates can ONLY be redeemed online, or by mailing in the form that came with the GC. The commission is made when the GC is sold - there is no commission on redeemed GC's. Your cons # is on there - probably to track sales and redemptions - but not for any commission purpose.

You cannot use your GC to purchase consultant only items or specials or use your consultant discount, and it isn't good on host or guest specials that are only available at shows....for instance, you can't use it to purchase $60 in product and then get a free cookbook - because indiv. orders don't apply for that guest special. However, you could use it in Feb. and get 20% off stoneware, because that special is also available for indiv. orders.
Does that help at all?

I know I couldn't have explained it any better Becky

I heard you can't use GC's with a regular hostess oder. If I purchase GC's for christmas presents.... they can place them at a future show. They were saying something about they will have to be mailed in. Do you guys know anything about that.

Since we are on the subject, here is a situation-
someone wants to buy $200 in GC for one person. Can I split it up into three orders, all for the same person to get three guest specials? And can they redeem them all at once so they only pay S&H once?

Omarakeen said:
I heard you can't use GC's with a regular hostess oder. If I purchase GC's for christmas presents.... they can place them at a future show. They were saying something about they will have to be mailed in. Do you guys know anything about that.

They can't redeem a gift certificate at a show, they either have to be mailed in or redeemed online.

mhrivera said:
Since we are on the subject, here is a situation-
someone wants to buy $200 in GC for one person. Can I split it up into three orders, all for the same person to get three guest specials? And can they redeem them all at once so they only pay S&H once?

I think they would be able to use them all at one time.

ChefBeckyD said:
Gift Certificates can ONLY be redeemed online, or by mailing in the form that came with the GC. The commission is made when the GC is sold - there is no commission on redeemed GC's. Your cons # is on there - probably to track sales and redemptions - but not for any commission purpose.

You cannot use your GC to purchase consultant only items or specials or use your consultant discount, and it isn't good on host or guest specials that are only available at shows....for instance, you can't use it to purchase $60 in product and then get a free cookbook - because indiv. orders don't apply for that guest special. However, you could use it in Feb. and get 20% off stoneware, because that special is also available for indiv. orders.
Does that help at all?

Phew....lol...yes, "by George, I finally think she has it..."

Just to let you know I called HO about someone buying a GC and I was told they could not get the guest special I was told no because it was a gift maybe you outa call HO just to double check

They can't get the guest special if they are doing just an individual order for a GC, but if they are ordering it as part of a show they can - I do it all the time! (3 times this past week!)

Keep in mind that with a purchase of a GC alone, there is no shipping charge. But, if you add a free cookbook to the GC order (at a show), the customer will be charged shipping. So, splitting up a large GC order is going to cost them $4 per order/free cookbook.
HTH. :)

Pampered Laura said:
Keep in mind that with a purchase of a GC alone, there is no shipping charge. But, if you add a free cookbook to the GC order (at a show), the customer will be charged shipping. So, splitting up a large GC order is going to cost them $4 per order/free cookbook.
HTH. :)

Thanks-- I wondered about that very thing!

Related to Guest Special: Get $30 In Rewards When You Spend $300 On Gift Cards

1. What is the guest special promotion?

The guest special promotion is a limited-time offer where customers can earn $30 in rewards when they spend $300 or more on gift cards.

2. How do I qualify for the guest special?

To qualify for the guest special, you need to spend a minimum of $300 on gift cards in a single transaction. This can be done in-store or online.

3. Can I combine multiple gift card purchases to reach the $300 minimum?

Yes, you can combine multiple gift card purchases to reach the $300 minimum. As long as the total amount spent on gift cards is $300 or more, you will qualify for the guest special promotion.

4. When will I receive the $30 in rewards?

The $30 in rewards will be automatically added to your account within 24-48 hours after your qualifying purchase. You will be able to redeem the rewards on your next purchase.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can participate in the guest special promotion?

The guest special promotion can only be redeemed once per customer. However, you can make multiple purchases of $300 or more on gift cards to earn the rewards multiple times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • brendaziz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Products and Tips
Replies