• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good CDs to Order for Consultants: Seeking Opinions

In summary, some popular CDs for Pampered Chef consultants to order include "The Power of Belief" by Anthony Robbins, "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen Covey, "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho, "You Are a Badass" by Jen Sincero, and "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. There are also CDs specifically created for Pampered Chef consultants, such as "Mastering Your Pampered Chef Business" by Linda Evans and "The Pampered Chef Way" by Doris Christopher. While you can order CDs from other companies, it is recommended to focus on personal development and business-related topics. To determine which CDs are best for you as a consultant, consider
Chef Stacy Edwards
I was noticing on another thread about some of the cd's that are good ones to get on supply order.
I was told by Don Font fk95 Guide to supporting new consultants was a good one and aw26 Recipe for Successful Recruiting from another sourse. Just wondering what everyone else oppinion was on some Good ones to order weather it is for yourself or to tell new consultants? TIA

AT only $2 each, they're all good!

I agree with you on that Deb, But if there were just one you just had to have and it helped you out the most, and stuck out in your head which would that one be.

Mine was from Nationals in 2005 with Don Font on his show format and how funny he was.

1. What are some popular CDs for Pampered Chef consultants to order?

Some popular CDs for Pampered Chef consultants to order are "The Power of Belief" by Anthony Robbins, "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen Covey, "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho, "You Are a Badass" by Jen Sincero, and "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.

2. Are there any CDs specifically for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, there are CDs specifically created for Pampered Chef consultants such as "Mastering Your Pampered Chef Business" by Linda Evans and "The Pampered Chef Way" by Doris Christopher.

3. Can I order CDs from other companies besides Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can order CDs from other companies besides Pampered Chef. However, it is recommended to focus on personal development and business-related topics when selecting CDs.

4. How do I know which CDs are best for me as a consultant?

The best way to determine which CDs are best for you as a consultant is to consider your personal and professional goals. Look for CDs that align with your goals and will help you grow and improve as a consultant.

5. Can I listen to these CDs while I work as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can listen to these CDs while you work as a Pampered Chef consultant. Many consultants find it beneficial to listen to personal development or business-related CDs while working, as it helps them stay motivated and focused on their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laylaleigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Happy Mom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Happy Mom
  • clshirk