• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifting Guests at Meetings: What and When to Give

In summary, if it were free or you could afford to do it would you and what would you get done? Lipo on the thighs, for sure. Tweak the nose a tad. My sister had lipo on her butt and thighs. It hurt, but it worked. Her chest got bigger. She needed it.
DebPC
Staff member
Bringing guests to the meeting.Do you give a gift to the consultant or to the guest or both to encourage this? What do you give? Do you give anything extra if they sign then?

I give guests or first time attendees an I love PC pin. Haven't done anything else with that though.

I always give guests or first timers something a little goofy. Like popcorn (thanks for popping by), flip flops (thanks for taking the first step), or things like that. I always keep my eyes open when I am at Target in the $1 section. Last fall I found ceramic mini loaf pans at Michaels and filled them with a bag of candy corn, that was Thanks for coming to get the dish on PC.

Oh! How cute! I'm gonna have to start doing things like that. Thanks.

I do a pack of popcorn wrapped in cello for the guest with a note that says "thanks for popping in!"
The consultant that brings a guest gets a gift as well...depends on what I have but typically some sort of business supplies

You be surprised how many cheesey little saying you can come up with for $1 items.

Soap= TY for coming to learn how you could clean up with PC
seed packs= how your business could grow
flip flops= taking the first step
measurment guide (magnet from $1 area at Target)= hope the business measures up
Ice cream themed items= glad you came to get the scoop
Smarties= aren't you smart for coming tonight/ your so smart you stepped out of the box!
now n laters= your business is going to be booming now and later
Atomic Fire Balls= your really on fire with your business.

I use some of these for special recognition for my team also.

Too Cute Shana! So do you give these to everyone for attending? Or as part of their recognition?

I give them to anyone joining us for the first time, consultant or guest. I do the candy stuff for special recognition. Like I have one gal that made up goodies and went door to door in her nieghborhood, I wanted to share that with the group in a special way. Or if I know someone could use a little pick me up I will look for some way to tie it in.

If it were free or you could afford to do it would you and what would you get done?

:thumbsup: Um that would be a Yes for me and liposculpturing my thighs, these acquired love handles after kids :(, and little pooch on my belly. Maybe a breast lift too, after two kids/ breast feeding for two years, doh!

if it wasnt painful I would do a tummy tuck just to make mine flat. I feel like I have had enough surgieries to last me a life time though and I will still get at least 1 more

I would get a breast reduction and might as well reduce the fat along my belly, too. My legs are fine since I tap dance.

Lipo on the thighs, for sure. Tweak the nose a tad. My sister had lipo on her butt and thighs. It hurt, but it worked. Her chest got bigger. She needed it.

JAE said:
Lipo on the thighs, for sure. Tweak the nose a tad. My sister had lipo on her butt and thighs. It hurt, but it worked. Her chest got bigger. She needed it.

Umm how did her chest get bigger? she got a boob job too?

heat123 said:
Umm how did her chest get bigger? she got a boob job too?
No, something about the fat cells being gone in her butt and thighs, so weight transferred to the chest or something. It happened quite quickly.

Wow...never heard of that one!

It's true. I also saw it talked about on Extreme Makeover.

NO Way -NICE! I definitely need to get it done then LOL! I actually got a quote from a friend who used to work for a surgeon. She said something like $2k per area of lipo and $5k for breast aug. I told DH I wanted to get it all done and he said go for it. I just don't feel right taking a loan out for such a thing. I told him only if we win the lotto or he/we starts making serious $$$$ that it wouldn't matter! :)

At 23, I'm not needing it and honestly I don't think I would have the b$lls to do it. After I get married, and have my kids... I'm sure I will be wanting it. It's amazing what can be done now, with technology.

My sister worked at a camp for rich kids who were going to end up in juvie if they didn't shape up. One of the kids had a dad who was a plastic surgeon. My sister regularly went jogging and ate pretty good, but she was unproportionally large below the waist. This doctor offered to do her lipo for free because he was so appreciative of the work she was doing with his daughter at this camp. She was even allowed to stay at this families house for recovery. The wife even left a vase of fresh flowers on the night stand in her room. Must be nice!

Seriously -how sweet a deal that would be!

Cassie1037 said:
At 23, I'm not needing it and honestly I don't think I would have the b$lls to do it. After I get married, and have my kids... I'm sure I will be wanting it. It's amazing what can be done now, with technology.

Yeah, I heard about some newer procedure: it's like lipo, in that they stick the wand in but it literally melts the fat away and it gets excreted out some how or another??

That would be sweet!

I am going to have a breast reduction and I need to have some veins stripped from my left leg. I would also have a tummy tuck although my girlfriend had one and the scar is huge! You cannot see it when she has a bikini in but it is hip to hip.

Oh and I would seriously consider Botox. I have a nice furrow going in my forehead.....

JAE said:
My sister worked at a camp for rich kids who were going to end up in juvie if they didn't shape up. One of the kids had a dad who was a plastic surgeon. My sister regularly went jogging and ate pretty good, but she was unproportionally large below the waist. This doctor offered to do her lipo for free because he was so appreciative of the work she was doing with his daughter at this camp. She was even allowed to stay at this families house for recovery. The wife even left a vase of fresh flowers on the night stand in her room. Must be nice!

That is awesome! I am sure though the gift your sister gave them was WAY better then the gift they gave her!

I would love a tummy tuck. After 3 kids, it's not the same AT ALL. The other would be a breast reduction. I am tired of having to carry these things around!

Attachments

• Jeopardy.doc
    32 KB · Views: 195
  • Jeopardy.doc
    32 KB · Views: 199
  • Jeopardy.doc
    32 KB · Views: 187
No I would not have cosmetic surgery done EVER. I am a FIRM believer that we should be happy with what God gave us. He created us in His image and I do not think we should change what He has already perfectly done. If He wanted us to look any different then He would have done that for us free and with no complications that could kill or ruin your life forever.

Can u tell I don't agree with cosmetic surgery? HA!

Lid lifeI've had an eye lid lift. I had very droopy lids from heredity. I made sure I went to the best. Mine were so bad that insurance covered the whole thing. I have the best eyes I've ever had and look 10 years younger.
So if anyone has very droopy lids check into it your insurance might just cover it.
If I could have something else done- it would be lipo on my abdomen. Even excercise doesn't help.

Having my veins stripped is covered by my insurance and my breast reduction will be vcovered too but I do have to meet some criteria...like not being obese. So I will do those two and be fine....

I am having my veins stripped once I lose the baby weight. I would also like my boobs put back up where they were before nursing 3 babies, and have my jowls tucked back behind my ears.

What does it mean to have veins stripped exactly?

Wow, I'd have a tummy tuck once I lose some weight. That would be my dream surgery. And some lipo. I'd LOVE if the extra fat cells transferred to the boobs! I would probably never have the guts to do it though.

heat123 said:
If it were free or you could afford to do it would you and what would you get done?

Heck, ya! I used to be against it but now that gravity has taken its toll it sounds much more appealing! I need my breasts picked up and placed back where they were before kids...with the same cup size and perkiness. :p LOL! I would also love a tummy tuck!

Hi All,

My Director team encourages people to invite guests/potentials to our
regular monthly team meetings as well. Does anyone have an invite or postcard
already created that they send out for these regular meetings INSTEAD
of the sampling invites, etc. I'd love it if you would share how you go about inviting these potentials with me!!!

1. When should I bring a guest to a Pampered Chef meeting?

We encourage you to bring a guest to every Pampered Chef meeting! Whether it's a cooking demonstration or a team training, guests are always welcome to join in on the fun and learn about our products.

2. Should I give a gift to the consultant or to the guest for bringing a guest to the meeting?

While it's always appreciated to show your appreciation for the consultant who invited you, the focus should be on the guest. Consider bringing a small gift for your guest to thank them for attending the meeting with you.

3. What types of gifts are appropriate to give to a guest at a Pampered Chef meeting?

Some popular gift ideas for guests include a small kitchen gadget, recipe cards, or a sample of one of our delicious products. You can also consider giving a discount on their first purchase or a gift certificate to use towards their next order.

4. Is it necessary to give an additional gift if my guest decides to sign up as a consultant at the meeting?

While it's not required, it's always a nice gesture to give an extra gift as a thank you for your guest's decision to join the Pampered Chef family. This could be a larger kitchen tool or a gift certificate to use towards their business starter kit.

5. Are there any guidelines or restrictions on gifting guests at Pampered Chef meetings?

We want to ensure that all gifts given at Pampered Chef meetings align with our company values and policies. Please refrain from giving any inappropriate or offensive gifts. Additionally, please keep in mind any dietary restrictions or allergies your guest may have when choosing a gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Jen1409
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • NooraK