• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team Meetings: Connect With Other Clusters

In summary, a group of women discuss the number and ages of their children, ranging from 1 to 5 kids, with some also mentioning grandchildren. Some have had multiple pregnancies, while others have had miscarriages. Some have stepchildren and pets, leading to humorous comments about the number of "children" they have.
DebPC
Staff member
Team Meetings With Other ClustersTo keep your monthly team meetings fresh. Every once and awhile do a combined meeting with other directors in your area. This works out particularily well if you have smaller attendance at your meetings. Your downline gets to hear fresh voices and doing recognition can awaken them to what the other groups are achieving.

I tried having my own meetings for about six months. Decided to go back to the bigger meeting for the excitement. We three 'sister directors' and our clusters meet with our Sr Dir and cluster. Lots of lively conversation, sharing, food, news, etc.

Great comment. I think some directors break away too soon. It's a lot of work doing a meeting all by yourself. Plus like you said- bigger groups equal more excitement and motivation, and less work for each director.

On the flip side I do my meetings by myself since there aren't any directors in the area that I am in contact with at all. What I have started doing to make my meeting more interesting is having differnt consultants do segments each month. Last month I had 2 gals put together some tips to share at our shows. It seems to make everyone take more ownership in the meeting and get more out of them as well.

I wish I had someone close to do joint meeting, oh well. At least I usually have about 8-11 people.

My director moved to another state the fall before I promoted and I started meetings at that point as a FD (I promoted the following May). I don't have anyone near me - well that's not true. I heard (from her mother, at a local fair) that a director moved into my neighborhood last year. I gave her my card and told her to ask her daughter to call me so we could share ideas and possible do some meetings together. She has never called.

kind of the same thing here, my director is about 350 miles away. I started doing meeting with my recruiter when we were both FDs, then I bypassed her and she hasn't promoted. And we don't really talk anymore.

I hold my meetings with my two sister directors, their clusters, and our ADvanced Director and her cluster.

I tried meetings on my own, but came back "into the fold" for summer. I am lucky to have one person come. In fact, when one promoted, her cluster didn't even come to cheer her on!!! I also have a lot of people not local to me, so it makes it hard. However, my director is pretty high up and has fabulous meetings. She usually has each of her director team and any consultants or FDs that are on fire do a segment.

cmdtrgd said:
I tried meetings on my own, but came back "into the fold" for summer. I am lucky to have one person come. In fact, when one promoted, her cluster didn't even come to cheer her on!!! I also have a lot of people not local to me, so it makes it hard. However, my director is pretty high up and has fabulous meetings. She usually has each of her director team and any consultants or FDs that are on fire do a segment.

You are so lucky! I would love to have the opportunity to train with someone so experienced.

I too have consultants who are long distance but they have an awesome hospitality director so they get her training along with mine.

My meetings have had as few as 2 and as many as 12 depending on how many are local at the time. lately we are about 10. I do love it when they all come because they get so much from each other and the enegry is so good when there are more at the meeting.

It is an amazing experience.

How many children do you have? What ages? :)

After 6 pregnancies I have 2 children. DD - 12.5 yrs and DS - just about to turn 10

Two...17 yr old daughter, she's a senior this year. 12 yr old son, he's in 7th grade.

I have 3...17 year old son...he's a senior, 14 year old daughter...she's a freshman, and a 11 year old son...he will be twelve on Friday and he is in the 6th grade.

kcjodih said:
After 6 pregnancies I have 2 children. DD - 12.5 yrs and DS - just about to turn 10

I had 6 pregnancies also. Got 3 Children, would have loved to have all 6 !!

I lost the first baby (lost near conception) had two boys, now 17 and 15. Used birth control pills until I got pregnant with our little girl,(YES, I took them all.... ) she is now almost 4. Got pregnant two more times and lost both near 10 weeks.

I have 5, would love to have more.
2 boys--18 and 12
3 girls--16, 14 (will be 15 Thursday), and 8

I have 3
1 daughter almost 15
2 boys 5yrs, and almost 10

all 5 years apart! can you say CRAZY!!! =)

I only have 1. He is 3. I love him dearly and truly love kids but i can honestly say i don't want any more. Any others here like that?

1 son - 3 years old
one due May 20th

i have 3. Two girls and a boy!

3 year old boy and 9 month old boy

I have two boys - one is 9 and the other is 6. Did I mention they have fur and tails?

cmdtrgd said:
I have two boys - one is 9 and the other is 6. Did I mention they have fur and tails?

In that case I have a 4 year old son :)

I have 3 & we are done. :) Our family is perfect for us!

Emily - 5 (from my first marriage)
Sara - 3
Samuel - 21 months

We have a 2 year old boy and another boy that is due on Satarday; it's not coming fast enough though!

I have 4.....my boys are 14 and 11; 9th an 6th grades and my girls are 7 and 5; 2nd and Kindergarten.

Two beautiful and strong headed daugthers!

Kaiya Lynn -5
Brookelyn Rene -2

Two boys - 10 and 12. Both are very easily distracted, high energy, social, affectionate, blue eyed, fun loving tweenagers. Used to want four boys until I had two!

I have 3 kids
One boy 5
2 girls 3 and 14months

Between the proposal thread and now this one... I think Greg is plannin' his future!

BTW... I have three critters - 8 yo DS, 3-1/2 yo DS, 18 mo DD aka "the princess"

I have 3 as well - Zach (my 7th grader) will be 13 in November, Noah is 10 and in 5th grade and Madolyn is 6 1/2 and in first grade. They are great kids - I can't complain!

I have three....

Step Daughter 15, sophomore (turns 16 in a few weeks, yikes!)
Step Son 13, 7th grade
Son 2.5 years old
Trying for another one...no luck yet, but still trying!!

I have 3...
Stepdaughter, Lauren, 15 (The kind, sweet and caring one)
Daughter, Elyse, 7 (The BOSS!)
Son, Michael, 5 (the hambone)

We would have perhaps tried for one more if we weren't so ancient!

I have 3 too...

Daughter, 6
Son, almost 4
...and I married my oldest - he's 38.

Ooooh wait, then I have 4 and a half. My husband is at least one and a half children!

I have 5 sons.

36, 33, 29, 20, 19. The 2 oldest are married.

And 6 grandchildren (5 girls and 1 boy)

oldest son's - girls 14, 12, 10, 6

second son's - boy 2 1/2, girl 4 months.

I have one son, he's 5 and in Kindergarten.

I have twin boys that are going to be 5 in November. Their names are Tristan and Trevor. I also have a little girl, Rachel, who will be 4 in December. They are 1 day shy of 13 months apart!!

Stacie said:
I have twin boys that are going to be 5 in November. Their names are Tristan and Trevor. I also have a little girl, Rachel, who will be 4 in December. They are 1 day shy of 13 months apart!!

WOW! Now you have your hands full! But I bet those 2 guys will take good care of little sister when older!

DianeVill said:
Ooooh wait, then I have 4 and a half. My husband is at least one and a half children!

I forgot to count that one!!!HA!! So true!

I have a 3.5 year old and a 18 month old :)

I have 3 boys- 13, 10 and 1. If you count the cat and the dh- I have 5 boys. I also have a great deal of white hair.

I have an 8 year old girl and a 23 month old boy.

I have 3 boys: 18, 14, and 7.

2 boys 19 & 17 & a 14 year old daughter

I have 1 very energetic 5 year old boy. He is like having 2 kids!! But I love him to death!!!!!!

I have twin daughters who are 4-and-a-half...currently trying for #3! ;)

janetupnorth said:
I have 3 too...

Daughter, 6
Son, almost 4
...and I married my oldest - he's 38.

OK - you had me with that one. I thought, she doesn't have 3! And then I scrolled down a little more. :D

I have two by birth.. Son who's 11 and a daughter who's 5.
And two by marriage... stepson who's 13 and stepdaughter who's 17.. they live with their mother though and have refused visits for nearly a year. *sigh*

<h2>1. How often should we have combined team meetings with other directors in our area?</h2><p>It is recommended to have combined team meetings with other directors in your area once every few months, or as needed. This can help keep your monthly meetings fresh and provide your downline with different perspectives and voices.</p><h2>2. Can we invite directors from other areas to attend our team meetings?</h2><p>Absolutely! Connecting with directors from other areas can provide valuable insights and ideas for your team. Make sure to reach out and coordinate with them beforehand to ensure a successful and productive meeting.</p><h2>3. How do we decide which directors to invite to our combined team meetings?</h2><p>You can reach out to the directors in your area or neighboring areas to see if they are interested in attending a combined team meeting. It's also a good idea to rotate and invite different directors each time to give your team exposure to a variety of voices and ideas.</p><h2>4. Can we do recognition for other groups during our combined team meetings?</h2><p>Yes, doing recognition for other groups during your combined team meetings can be a great way to motivate and inspire your downline. It also gives them the opportunity to see what other groups are achieving and potentially learn from their success.</p><h2>5. How can we make sure our combined team meetings are productive and beneficial for everyone involved?</h2><p>To ensure a successful combined team meeting, make sure to plan ahead and have a clear agenda. Encourage open communication and participation from all attendees, and make sure to follow up with any action items or next steps after the meeting. Also, don't forget to thank everyone for their time and contributions!</p>

1. How often should we have combined team meetings with other directors in our area?

It is recommended to have combined team meetings with other directors in your area once every few months, or as needed. This can help keep your monthly meetings fresh and provide your downline with different perspectives and voices.

2. Can we invite directors from other areas to attend our team meetings?

Absolutely! Connecting with directors from other areas can provide valuable insights and ideas for your team. Make sure to reach out and coordinate with them beforehand to ensure a successful and productive meeting.

3. How do we decide which directors to invite to our combined team meetings?

You can reach out to the directors in your area or neighboring areas to see if they are interested in attending a combined team meeting. It's also a good idea to rotate and invite different directors each time to give your team exposure to a variety of voices and ideas.

4. Can we do recognition for other groups during our combined team meetings?

Yes, doing recognition for other groups during your combined team meetings can be a great way to motivate and inspire your downline. It also gives them the opportunity to see what other groups are achieving and potentially learn from their success.

5. How can we make sure our combined team meetings are productive and beneficial for everyone involved?

To ensure a successful combined team meeting, make sure to plan ahead and have a clear agenda. Encourage open communication and participation from all attendees, and make sure to follow up with any action items or next steps after the meeting. Also, don't forget to thank everyone for their time and contributions!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg