• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team Meetings: Connect With Other Clusters

In summary, a group of women discuss the number and ages of their children, ranging from 1 to 5 kids, with some also mentioning grandchildren. Some have had multiple pregnancies, while others have had miscarriages. Some have stepchildren and pets, leading to humorous comments about the number of "children" they have.
Gina M said:
I have 3 as well - Zach (my 7th grader) will be 13 in November, Noah is 10 and in 5th grade and Madolyn is 6 1/2 and in first grade. They are great kids - I can't complain!

I have a Zach and Madelyn!! And also a Drew and Carolyn....
Oh and Noah is on my list of ....maybe if we have more....

erinyourpclady said:
I have a Zach and Madelyn!! And also a Drew and Carolyn....
Oh and Noah is on my list of ....maybe if we have more....

Great minds must think alike:)

crystalscookingnow said:
OK - you had me with that one. I thought, she doesn't have 3! And then I scrolled down a little more. :D

Tee-hee-hee...it's true though! :D

...and I love them all! :love0010:

2 for me! I have an 11 year old boy, and a 7 year old girl!:thumbsup::love0010::D

DD 6 1/2
DS almost 3

Never responded - I have one ds who is 14

I have 1, DD is 22m (2 in March)

I have two DSs, 17 and 12 years.

I have one she is 6 1/2 years old.

genburk said:
I had 6 pregnancies also. Got 3 Children, would have loved to have all 6 !!

I lost the first baby (lost near conception) had two boys, now 17 and 15. Used birth control pills until I got pregnant with our little girl,(YES, I took them all.... ) she is now almost 4. Got pregnant two more times and lost both near 10 weeks.

Well, now I have to add more to my list. I got pregnant again, but haven't announced it until after I met with the doctor and got an ultrasound.

We have a confirmed pregnancy and will now have 4 children. Now we just hope for healthy......

<h2>1. How often should we have combined team meetings with other directors in our area?</h2><p>It is recommended to have combined team meetings with other directors in your area once every few months, or as needed. This can help keep your monthly meetings fresh and provide your downline with different perspectives and voices.</p><h2>2. Can we invite directors from other areas to attend our team meetings?</h2><p>Absolutely! Connecting with directors from other areas can provide valuable insights and ideas for your team. Make sure to reach out and coordinate with them beforehand to ensure a successful and productive meeting.</p><h2>3. How do we decide which directors to invite to our combined team meetings?</h2><p>You can reach out to the directors in your area or neighboring areas to see if they are interested in attending a combined team meeting. It's also a good idea to rotate and invite different directors each time to give your team exposure to a variety of voices and ideas.</p><h2>4. Can we do recognition for other groups during our combined team meetings?</h2><p>Yes, doing recognition for other groups during your combined team meetings can be a great way to motivate and inspire your downline. It also gives them the opportunity to see what other groups are achieving and potentially learn from their success.</p><h2>5. How can we make sure our combined team meetings are productive and beneficial for everyone involved?</h2><p>To ensure a successful combined team meeting, make sure to plan ahead and have a clear agenda. Encourage open communication and participation from all attendees, and make sure to follow up with any action items or next steps after the meeting. Also, don't forget to thank everyone for their time and contributions!</p>

1. How often should we have combined team meetings with other directors in our area?

It is recommended to have combined team meetings with other directors in your area once every few months, or as needed. This can help keep your monthly meetings fresh and provide your downline with different perspectives and voices.

2. Can we invite directors from other areas to attend our team meetings?

Absolutely! Connecting with directors from other areas can provide valuable insights and ideas for your team. Make sure to reach out and coordinate with them beforehand to ensure a successful and productive meeting.

3. How do we decide which directors to invite to our combined team meetings?

You can reach out to the directors in your area or neighboring areas to see if they are interested in attending a combined team meeting. It's also a good idea to rotate and invite different directors each time to give your team exposure to a variety of voices and ideas.

4. Can we do recognition for other groups during our combined team meetings?

Yes, doing recognition for other groups during your combined team meetings can be a great way to motivate and inspire your downline. It also gives them the opportunity to see what other groups are achieving and potentially learn from their success.

5. How can we make sure our combined team meetings are productive and beneficial for everyone involved?

To ensure a successful combined team meeting, make sure to plan ahead and have a clear agenda. Encourage open communication and participation from all attendees, and make sure to follow up with any action items or next steps after the meeting. Also, don't forget to thank everyone for their time and contributions!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg