• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Follow up to Q About Attending Cluster Meetings

In summary, the majority of people in the cluster meet regularly to discuss Pampered Chef. The director has published stats that show that there are almost 20 people in the cluster that attend these meetings. Out of these people, 9 are regularly attending and 5 have recruited this year. Additionally, at least 5 have full time jobs and at least 5 are parents of children under 18. The rest of the people in the cluster only attend the meetings on a regular basis.
susanr613
Gold Member
I am following up on the post about whether or not it's worthwhile to attend cluster meetings. My director just published stats on the trip incentive. There are 19 people in the cluster. Of the top 10:

9 attend cluster meetings on a regular basis
5 have recruited this year (and earned extra points)
6 started their businesses late last year/early this year
At least 5 have full time jobs in addition to Pampered Chef
At least 5 are parents of children under 18

Of the rest, only 1 person attends cluster meetings on a regular basis.

I rest my case.

thanks for sharing that Susan!p.s. will we finally be meeting on the 25th??

I think they are totally worthwile and just wish the rest of the girls in my cluster felt that way too. I have considered asking if I can go to my director's director's meetings...but I didn't want to hurt my directors feelings.

Thanks for sharing that Susan!

hey, by the way, how was your roomies at conference?

I heard an amazing statistic~48% of Pampered Chef Directors are full time employees elsewhere! Now, consider that these are the folks planning and holding the meetings~obviously, we learn something in that process. AND, if those same 48% can take the time from a full-time job and other responsibilities to plan a meeting (this really isn't an easy task, ya know), then certainly consultants can take the 2 hours a month to attend...who knows what you may learn or what nugget you can take from a meeting and improve your business!

Didn't know there were so many of us. Directorship for me will be more than the perks - I am very much looking forward to again leading and mentoring a team. I used to do that and now my job has me at home (yay) in front of a computer all day (not so yay)

1. How often are cluster meetings held?

Cluster meetings are typically held once a month, but the frequency may vary depending on the location and availability of the consultants.

2. Can I attend a cluster meeting if I am not a consultant?

Yes, cluster meetings are open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef or considering becoming a consultant.

3. What topics are usually covered at cluster meetings?

Cluster meetings cover a variety of topics related to running a successful Pampered Chef business, including product information, sales techniques, and team building strategies.

4. Is there a fee to attend a cluster meeting?

No, there is no fee to attend a cluster meeting. However, there may be a small charge for any materials or food provided during the meeting.

5. Can I bring a guest to a cluster meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to a cluster meeting. It is a great opportunity for them to learn more about Pampered Chef and see what our community is all about.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views