• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Meaning About Using Website as

In summary, all new consultants are getting a Nancy's PC stamp to create their own postcards. End of Year Recognition
DebPC
Staff member
End of Year RecognitionAt your meetings in Jan/Feb are you giving just recognition for 2007 yearly accomplishments or gifts too? If so what do you usually give?

I am planning on doing small gifts at our December Holiday party. I will do year end recognition in Jan.
My gift to my team this year is going to be my over the top homemade carmel apples.

ShanaSmith said:
I am planning on doing small gifts at our December Holiday party. I will do year end recognition in Jan.
My gift to my team this year is going to be my over the top homemade carmel apples.

I do mine in Jan as well. I'm going to do a conference call after Leadership because by the time I get home everything will be on Consultant's Corner anyway so they'll know everything. Then at the end of Jan, I'm going to have a Saturday event so everyone can see the new products, bring potential consultants and do year-end recognition.

I ordered 12 black PC mugs from Merrill and will fill them with candy... that's my team gift this year. I like getting them something with the logo on it!

I'm doing a standard recognition/meeting in December but in January I will do year end recognition.

I am giving each of my team members postcard stamps (idea from here!) as a gift in a card for being on my team.

For my recognition in January, I am planning to either do PC bucks or Staples gift cards....still pondering...and I'll have to decide what categories I recognize. This is my first full year as a director with an active team so the possibilities are endless!

Fun!

Newsletter?I get the newsletter. It says if I can't view it, then I don't get html messages, but I do and still I get code. It also says to click this link and change my settings, but I can't find where to change my settings to text only. HELP??

I get that too. I know I can see HTML b/c I can see it in every other email I get, just not this one. I think it's a problem here.

ack ok I will investigate, thanks!

same here..

happypcgal said:
I'm doing a standard recognition/meeting in December but in January I will do year end recognition.

I am giving each of my team members postcard stamps (idea from here!) as a gift in a card for being on my team.

For my recognition in January, I am planning to either do PC bucks or Staples gift cards....still pondering...and I'll have to decide what categories I recognize. This is my first full year as a director with an active team so the possibilities are endless!

Fun!

I'm giving each a PC cookbook - Someone suddenly reaping the rewards of her efforts is getting Just Desserts or the stoneware INSPIRATIONS for being such an inspiration.

New consultants are getting All the Best, because the best is yet to come,

I can't remember all the little sayings (I've got them written out ~ but am a little loopy from pain meds here). Really cute though. As a bow topper I am giving each of them a Nancy's PC stamp that they can use to create their own postcards, and some booster stamps too.

:)

thanks Greg! I got the same messages last month, but figured it was just growning pains then....

Same for me too;)

I think I see a theme going on here....

Can I chime in on the theme? I can't view it either!!

I can't either... thought it was just me

Related to What Are You Meaning About Using Website as

1. What do you mean by "using website as"?

Using website as refers to utilizing a website as a tool or platform to accomplish a specific task or goal. This can include using a website to promote a business, sell products, share information, or connect with others.

2. How can I use a website as a marketing tool for my business?

There are many ways to use a website as a marketing tool for your business. Some examples include creating a professional and visually appealing website to showcase your products or services, utilizing search engine optimization techniques to increase website traffic, and implementing social media integration to reach a wider audience.

3. Can I sell products directly through my website?

Yes, you can sell products directly through your website by setting up an online store or using a platform such as Shopify. This allows customers to make purchases directly from your website, making the buying process more convenient for them.

4. How can a website help me connect with my customers?

A website can help you connect with your customers in various ways. You can use contact forms, live chat, or social media integration to communicate with your customers directly. Additionally, you can use your website to share valuable information or updates with your customers, fostering a sense of community and keeping them engaged.

5. Is it necessary to have a website for my business?

In today's digital age, having a website for your business is highly recommended. It not only helps establish your online presence, but it also allows you to reach a wider audience and attract potential customers. A website also provides a convenient platform for customers to learn about your business and make purchases, making it an essential tool for any business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
imported_heat123