• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Perfect 10: Achieving Success as a Consultant with Special Incentives!

been talking to online. I think it would be a good idea to set up accountability partners while we are there. It is an old idea but I think very effective. We hold each other accountable on here, but I think it is different on the phone or in person.I have more than one, but would be happy to take 1 or 2 more....Anyone want to be my buddy? ;)Congratulations! That is so awesome!!!! Keep it up, and sometime you have a few, let us know how you did it!! I could use a few tips on recruiting! :rolleyes:I am one tough looking fire dude!!Thanks dear, I was thinking dancing ban
Koolotus
:DI am doing the happy dance!:D

I just signed two girls and that means I achieved

The Perfect 10!

At least that is what I call it!

On-stage recognition and cash prizes:
Recruit at least one new Consultant each month, January through June, or a total of ten or more new Consultants.
Special gift:
Recruit six or more total new Consultants, Jan. 1 through June 30, at National Conference.

Wahoo!
Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

Way to go, that is awesome!!!!!

Cheryl Girl - YOU are amazing! Way to go!!!

You go CHERYL!! That is AWESOME! AND you're walking as a NEW DIRECTOR!!!:D

You are on FIRE!

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k239/psiborg999/Kitty%20Board%20Stuff/fire_meaney.gif

Sweet! I am happy for you!

AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!! I was going for the one a month but didn't quite make it, now I need 4 more for 10.

:sing::sing:CONGRATULATIONS!!!:balloon:
That is so AWESOME for you!!

Cheryl...you have been on such an amazing roll! I'm gonna be cheering loud for you in Chicago:D

Cheryl I keep telling you, you rock!!! For some crazy reason you think I am crazy.

pamperedalf said:
Cheryl I keep telling you, you rock!!! For some crazy reason you think I am crazy.

Cause you are my sista!!

Thanks everyone, it has been a hell of a ride the past few monts!!!
I cannot wait for conference!

I will see my cheffer buddies! I think it would be good to set up accountability partners while we are there. It is an old idea but I think very effective. We hold each other accountable on here, but I think it is different on the phone or in person.

I have more than one, but would be happy to take 1 or 2 more....
Anyone want to be my buddy? ;)

pamperedlinda said:
You are on FIRE!

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k239/psiborg999/Kitty%20Board%20Stuff/fire_meaney.gif

I am one tough looking fire dude!!
Thanks dear, I was thinking dancing bananna...but I am digging fire dude more :D

Addie4TLC said:
AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!! I was going for the one a month but didn't quite make it, now I need 4 more for 10.

You can do it Addie!! Get on the phone, tell people what you are aiming for and see what happens!!
You should have heard me whining last night to my hubby, pathetic...truley.
He told me to go away and get to work and to let him know when I got the recruits! :eek:

How happy was I when he got home and I told him I had them ?
Totally SMUG :cool:

Here it is, Cheryl, a dancing banana....http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0045.gif

Congratulations! That is so awesome!!!! Keep it up, and sometime you have a few, let us know how you did it!! I could use a few tips on recruiting! :rolleyes:

Koolotus said:
Thanks dear, I was thinking dancing bananna...but I am digging fire dude more :D

banana.gif

Koolotus said:

Did someone say dancing banana?
banana.gif

Tell us what you did to get those recruits?????????????????????????

Cheryl watch out in Chicago, I will talk your ear off.

Cheryl, what an amazing achievement....you should be very proud!

Cheryl~

You ROCK GIRL!!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/bliss.gif

Awesome job!! Any secrets you have on how you did it?? I'd love to hear.

CONGRATS! I want to hear how you achieved it as well.

Yes, you need to lead a cheffer workshop....Cheryl tells all:thumbup:

lacychef said:
Yes, you need to lead a cheffer workshop....Cheryl tells all:thumbup:

Lacy she's in our wave she will tell us how.:D

That's for sure! We'll get all her secrets out of her;)

Congratulations Cheryl! Can't wait to meet you in Chicago. (and get all your secrets!)

Cheryl, You are amazing! How wonderful! I love PC and what it does for people, like yourself!
Congratulations! Hey! I have a BIG mouth and I yell really LOUD! So get ready! I will be yelling at the top of my lungs for you!!! Twice!! :balloon::thumbup::D;)

Congratulations :sing: That is awesome!

pamperedlinda said:

Kitchen Diva said:
Did someone say dancing banana?
banana.gif

pamperedalf said:
Lacy she's in our wave she will tell us how.:D

lacychef said:
That's for sure! We'll get all her secrets out of her;)

MissChef said:
Congratulations! Hey! I have a BIG mouth and I yell really LOUD! So get ready! I will be yelling at the top of my lungs for you!!! Twice!! :balloon::thumbup::D;)

I can't wait!!!
Umm, I hate when people say this, but there is no secret.
What I do though is:
Consistently talk about the opportuntiy
Always play Cheryl's one and only game (the ticket game)
Follow up with a personal reason why I think it may be a good fit for them.
2 things I have heard that helps:
Forget About Yourself Completely
and SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!!! :D
Sometimes when I am on the phone and I am talking to a customer/potential host or recruit. I will ask them a question and then PHYSICALLY COVER MY MOUTH. So that I do not speak. It is very hard, I talk alot.

I seriously am excited to meet my friends and see some I have already met. Go ahead and try to talk my ear off, I will give you a run for your money!

Thanks again for the support!

Cheryl did you use a new feature???? The multi quote one....I am scared(SP it doesn't look right) for life, oh wait it needs a hat from a special place in Chi town, oh the Margarita's are calling me.

Cheryl, I love your personality! I can just see you putting your hand over your mouth, lol!
Is your ticket game where they ask you ?'s about the biz for a few minutes? I've been seriously thinking about doing this.

Congratulations!

lacychef said:
Cheryl, I love your personality! I can just see you putting your hand over your mouth, lol!
Is your ticket game where they ask you ?'s about the biz for a few minutes? I've been seriously thinking about doing this.

:blushing: Thanks Lacy!

Yes, it is the game where they ask you questions. It is really the only "game" I play consistently.

I am so not following Amanda's chatter today. I think she already is hitting the Margarita's!!

oh, by the way...PLAY THE GAME! It is a really easy way to put recruiting into your show. I tend to babble and tell funny stories, but everyone seems to get a kick out of it, even if they have played 10 times before.
I would suggest getting address labels and making up a sheet of questions and sticking them on your pens like flags. That way if you have some shy ones they can play too, without thinking so hard.
At first, it may go slow and even seem painful, but if you keep going it gets better.
Practice!
HTH

I am so not following Amanda's chatter today. I think she already is hitting the Margarita's!!

Shhh..... You aren't supposed to tell anyone.

I was saying I was scared of all the dancing banana's and that they needed that special hat from $ick's. That's what happens when I type too fast and don't really reread my post. I know it drives people insane and I apologize for my wacky posts.

Now on to the next Margarita and her friend lime. Oh that reminds me the blender is not in the trailer yet. Gotta go put that in there!

I also play a version of the game, but instead of tickets, I play pass the tool. But, I think I might go back to the tickets.

WAY TO GO CHERYL!

And I love the flag idea! My problem playing that game is no one is game. I think THEY think if they ask a question, I am going to corner them, shove a pen in their hand and force them to sign the agreement! Not my style. I really think that's what they think. And again thanks for the flag tip. Maybe that's all it might take.

Back on topic...
Bren706 said:
I also play a version of the game, but instead of tickets, I play pass the tool. But, I think I might go back to the tickets.

I play this game, but I use a scrap booking passport so it reminds me what I want to earn. A trip that I need a passport for and I do a recruiting plug. I put pics of Mexico and Paris because at the time I was undecided.

pampered1224 said:
WAY TO GO CHERYL!

My problem playing that game is no one is game. I think THEY think if they ask a question, I am going to corner them, shove a pen in their hand and force them to sign the agreement! Not my style. I really think that's what they think. .

LMAO, personally I think you should pounce on them, just once. it would be funny as all get out!
Keep me posted on how your flags go :)
Thanks

pamperedalf said:
I was saying I was scared of all the dancing banana's

me like dancing banana's :)

What kind of prize do you give away to entice them to ask Cheryl?

Koolotus said:
me like dancing banana's :)

no seriously, whatever I have twixt-its, citrus peeler, sb, free shipping. It is the game that is fun. Prizes are secondary (yea ask me that after the $CASH$ Prizes for 10!)

OMG LOL!!!! That would simply scare the you know what out of them! Although I have been tempted to do it. I have had several guests and hosts over the years I know would be great at this and I know they thought about it when I asked and I would have loved to do that to them!! So don't think the thought had not crossed my mind. The only problem is they would have died of fright on the spot to have a 350 plus pound, 6'0 guy coming at them! Dead recruits don't produce or qualify! I have a party today and no time to do it but I have one on the 20th I can get the flags ready for.

Congrats, that's huge!

Thaks Carol!
John...LMAO!!!!!
they would have died of fright on the spot to have a 350 plus pound, 6'0 guy coming at them! Dead recruits don't produce or qualify!
I almost peed!

Related to The Perfect 10: Achieving Success as a Consultant with Special Incentives!

1. What is "The Perfect 10" incentive for consultants?

The Perfect 10 is a recognition program for Pampered Chef consultants that rewards them for recruiting new consultants to join their team. It runs from January to June and offers on-stage recognition and cash prizes for recruiting at least one new consultant each month or a total of ten or more new consultants.

2. When does "The Perfect 10" incentive take place?

The Perfect 10 incentive runs from January to June each year.

3. How many new consultants do I need to recruit to qualify for "The Perfect 10" incentive?

You need to recruit at least one new consultant each month or a total of ten or more new consultants during the January to June period to qualify for "The Perfect 10" incentive. Additionally, if you recruit six or more new consultants at National Conference, you will also receive a special gift.

4. What are the rewards for achieving "The Perfect 10"?

The rewards for achieving "The Perfect 10" include on-stage recognition and cash prizes. If you also recruit six or more new consultants at National Conference, you will also receive a special gift.

5. Can I still participate in "The Perfect 10" if I don't attend National Conference?

Yes, you can still participate in "The Perfect 10" even if you do not attend National Conference. As long as you recruit at least one new consultant each month or a total of ten or more new consultants during the January to June period, you will still be eligible for the rewards and recognition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • cookinkaren99
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies