• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas for Guys: Different Price Ranges & Gift Wrapping Available!

In summary, a BIL is planning a Guys party for the first week of November and he is wanting his wives to come up with gift ideas. Some good gift ideas are a basic tool set, holiday linens, cookware, and flowers.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
My BIL is planning a Guys party for the first week of November. He is wanting me to come up with gift ideas for the guys so that they can shop easily for their significant others.

What are some good gift ideas? I'll need different price ranges, too. I know I could probably just wait for the Holiday catalog from HO, but I want to start working on it. :)

Thanks!

I edited to add that my SIL & I will be doing the gift-wrapping for the guys too. Hopefully, that will be an added selling point!

Last edited:
What an AWESOME idea! I am going to have to try to sell this to my customers!
I just like to go through the catalog and see what goes together. The SA Small Bowls and Caddy are a great one and they can get white or stripes or now tiles!
You can always go with the holiday linens.
Maybe a stoneware starter kit with the large round stone and rack and the mini baker?
A basic tool set with whatever you think are the greatest tools?
I find that the even the cheapest guys like to spend a lot on their ladies! One thing I think you have to try to avoid, though, is the mindset that "here, honey, I bought you this so you can make me dinner." I talked to a few men and they were nervous about buying her kitchen tools; they likened it to buying her a vacuum!

Hey, I am the complete opposite of most women, I would MUCH rather get something that I am going to use over and over again than some new knick-knack for my shelf to collect dust or some flowers that cost WAY too much and are going to die in a few days, it drives DH nuts. The best flowers I ever got were when he got up early when we first got together and got a vase out of the cabinet and picked a few of the neighbor's flowers before he went off to work and I got up an hour later to a sweet little note with them.

jdavis said:
Hey, I am the complete opposite of most women, I would MUCH rather get something that I am going to use over and over again than some new knick-knack for my shelf to collect dust or some flowers that cost WAY too much and are going to die in a few days, it drives DH nuts. The best flowers I ever got were when he got up early when we first got together and got a vase out of the cabinet and picked a few of the neighbor's flowers before he went off to work and I got up an hour later to a sweet little note with them.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW;) ;) ;)

First, great idea:D
Second, where do you get a BIL like that? (that's brother in law right?:eek: )
And great idea to offer gift wrapping too; are you just doing that when their items come in?
That might be a good idea to make flyers or put an ad in the paper advertising a "man's shopping show" with consultant as host; like an open house. I might have to work on this:D You could also send invitations to past guests addressed to their husbands...my brain is cranking now!
Of course I'd recommend the cookware; I actually had a hubby buy his wife the Gen2 set last year for Xmas.

Thanks for the comments....
Lacy - my BIL is the one who just married dh's sister. I think they'll have everything in the catalog by the end of his show. Between her show in October, her show in May & her bridal shower & registry, she's gotten a lot!

We're going to do the gift wrapping when the items come in. We'll check to make sure nothing's broken first :rolleyes: & then wrap everything. My BIL will then deliver everything.

I had thought about sending a shopping list with the invite so that they can have their significant others give a wish list if they'd like.

Good idea to put up flyers! I may put something in the newspapers. We'll see! Sometimes, the church that my il's go to have a 'baazar' right before Christmas.

This is just a thought...

If a woman gets a set of pots and pans for Christmas from her sweeties is she going to be too happy? Make sure that they do something that says romance, as well... it's all in the presentation. I love the idea and would hate for someone who likes PC to hate it because they associate it with work, rather than love... ya know?

An idea that I had was maybe the SA - any of them and fill them with other things that she loves... they are so versatile and don't need to just be used in the kitchen, but maybe include jewelry, perfume, candles, bath soak...

Just a thought...
I love the idea... I am totally going to promote it!

Thanks for sharing!

Jaye

Great idea and what a lucky person to have a BIL like you do! Do you have a flyer or invitation for the guys show? My DH wants to do one for the guys at his work and I need to come up with the invite.

Does anyone have a flier that they have put together for something like this? I work in an office full of guys and think that this would be a great thing. Also, my fiance works in a grocery store and could offer this to all the guys he works with.

here's a flyerit is a work in progress, but you get the idea.

my only suggestion is to take off the $1 value off the bottom. Other than that, looks great. I just made up a flyer that is for guys to e-mail or visit my website to order. i dont know any guys who would come to a show. Most guys would want to do this secretly. i included a wish list on the back for thier honeys to fill out if they want.

sarahmarie said:
my only suggestion is to take off the $1 value off the bottom

I agree....

sarahmarie said:
I just made up a flyer that is for guys to e-mail or visit my website to order. i dont know any guys who would come to a show. Most guys would want to do this secretly. i included a wish list on the back for thier honeys to fill out if they want.

This is a great idea as well. I send out wishlists to all of my hosts and customers the first of November (or as soon as I know the last day to purchase for Chritmas delivery) and make sure it has an ORDER BY THIS DATE on it.

what is the last day to order usually? i just wnat a ballpark

Here is something I'm going to try out at my show tonight...but you can easily have your BIL give this and a catalog to the guys in advance, to get the women to make lists...see attached. I put it on green paper :D

At my show, I plan to use it at check out. I'll ask about opp, booking and then I'll mention if they have some items they didn't get and would like me to help someone they know play Santa, to fill out and give it back to me. I also plan to promote via my e-newsletter list and a mailing to past customers later this fall.

Attachments

• I want a Pampered Holiday Season.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 576
thanks for the comments. we are still working on a title for it instead of men only party. i've attached a new version...a better version for everyone.

Attachments

• MEN ONLY PARTY example v2.doc
    144.5 KB · Views: 387
SuzyP said:
thanks for the comments. we are still working on a title for it instead of men only party. i've attached a new version...a better version for everyone.

Looks great. I like it better than the previous version.

When are you gals running your Man's Show? I was thinking of running it in November to beat the Christmas rush, but love the idea of the FREE cookbook. Then I started thinking that I could collect orders in November, and submit the show in the first week of December and still have the cookbook special. When is everyone doing theres?

jdavis said:

You are not alone. I like practical gifts (though my husband does bring me flowers every week. . .and I like those too) Some of my favorite gifts have been a weed eater and a chainsaw. :eek:

My BIL wants to do his in the first week of November. Around here, hunting is a big deal, so he wants to get his party done before the guys (and some gals, too) get all hunting-minded.

I think I may offer to throw in a mini-serving spatula when they spend $100. They'll get the stackable cooling rack free & the serving spatula too. Maybe, I could put that together as a 'package'.... Hmmm, I'm going to have to get looking through the catalog.

another inviteI found this invite on CS a while ago.. maybe someone can use it.

Attachments

• man show invite.pub
    89 KB · Views: 321
When I had my introductory show...someone mentioned that her consultant does this type of thing around Christmas and gets HUGE shows! I thought it might be a good idea so I was planning on trying...I'm so glad this thread is here!

I am looking for a list of products $15 and under for good inexpensive gift ideas. Does anyone have a list already made?
Jessica Johnson

Men only show
SuzyP said:

I've been told men are great customers; especially if you make up gift sets, you can even make up sets with regular prices, but most people will buy a set quicker :)

Or how 'bout taking orders of PC products with Christmas gifts inside, such as brownie mix inside batter bowl??? and figure the price that way :) or cocoa mix inside of mugs :)

Good Luck and have fun :)

Liz

can u post in word or something?
cookingabcs said:
I found this invite on CS a while ago.. maybe someone can use it.

I don't have publisher :(

TIA

Another good offer for men is free gift wrapping. Have everything delivered to you and wrap it up with wrapping paper or gift bags that you can pick up at the dollar store. As a general rule, I've found that men HATE to wrap gifts, so this may just be the incentive to attract them.

(Oops - I see now that the wrapping incentive has already been mentioned. Sorry 'bout duplicating. :eek: )

Last edited:
lizcooks4u said:
I don't have publisher :(

TIA

i attached it as a pdf. i don't know how to convert to word from publisher.

hth,
suzy

Attachments

• man 20show 20invite[1].pdf
    76.1 KB · Views: 339
sarahmarie said:
what is the last day to order usually? i just wnat a ballpark

It was in the October CN - December 5 for Hanukkah, December 15 for Christmas, December 13 for gift certificate orders (ordering them, not redeeming them).

Well i know that sometimes its hard to get them men to the shows so i found this little poem you can attatch to the wish list !

HO! HO! HO!
Did you know?
( Guest name here) just attended
My Pampered Chef Cooking show!
A good time is coming.
She wishes it were here -
It's the very best time
of the whole year!
She's counting each day
On her fingers and thumbs
The weeks that must pass
Before Santa Claus comes.
What will it be
(She wonders with a frown)
Oh, please don't let it be another night gown!
Maybe something special-
Something just for her
She'd love Some pampered Chef Stuff
Now, that is for sure!
I promise to help you,
I'd love to assist!
So, look below
And you'll see her list.
Give me a call
I'm near as your phone
It's shopping made easy
for a happy Pampered Chef Home !

Pampered_Princess said:
Well i know that sometimes its hard to get them men to the shows so i found this little poem you can attatch to the wish list !

HO! HO! HO!
Did you know?
( Guest name here) just attended
My Pampered Chef Cooking show!
A good time is coming.
She wishes it were here -
It's the very best time
of the whole year!
She's counting each day
On her fingers and thumbs
The weeks that must pass
Before Santa Claus comes.
What will it be
(She wonders with a frown)
Oh, please don't let it be another night gown!
Maybe something special-
Something just for her
She'd love Some pampered Chef Stuff
Now, that is for sure!
I promise to help you,
I'd love to assist!
So, look below
And you'll see her list.
Give me a call
I'm near as your phone
It's shopping made easy
for a happy Pampered Chef Home !

Here is a flyer that I tweaked that uses this same concept. I print it on Christmas paper that I buy AFTER Christmas each year. Enjoy!

Attachments

• HOHOHO!.doc
    46 KB · Views: 380

Related to Gift Ideas for Guys: Different Price Ranges & Gift Wrapping Available!

1. What are some affordable gift ideas for guys?

Some affordable gift ideas for guys from Pampered Chef include grilling tools, kitchen gadgets, and multi-purpose knives. These gifts are not only practical, but also show that you care about their interests and hobbies.

2. Can I personalize the gifts for guys?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for certain products such as grill tools and cutting boards. You can add a name, monogram, or special message to make the gift more meaningful and unique.

3. What are some high-end gift ideas for guys?

For those looking to splurge on a special gift for a guy, Pampered Chef offers premium cookware sets, professional-grade knives, and high-tech kitchen gadgets. These gifts are perfect for the man who loves to cook and appreciates high-quality items.

4. Is gift wrapping available?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers gift wrapping services for an additional fee. You can choose from a variety of wrapping paper and add a personalized message to the gift tag. This saves you time and effort, making your gift-giving experience even easier.

5. Can I purchase a gift card for a guy?

Yes, you can purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for a guy to choose their own gift. Our gift cards are available in different price ranges and can be used towards any product on our website. This allows the recipient to pick out something they truly want or need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ccooley
  • littlemaisyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
punkie1019
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies